Posted by Amy with No Comments
We’ve mentioned before that 23 year old Torrey DeVitto, who is set to play Jamie’s nanny as Carrie, was a series regular in “Beautiful People” with another OTH newcomer Daphne Zuniga. But what else has Torrey done? It doesn’t look like Torrey is new to TV. Besides “Beautiful People”, Torrey has been guests on “Drake & Josh”, “Jack & Bobby”, “The King of Queens”, “Scrubs” and “Dawson’s Creek”.
Torrey has also done a handful of movies. I’ll Always Know What You Did Last Summer is from last year, Heber Holiday came out this year and then Killer Movie and Green Flash will be coming out next year. Looks like Torrey already has a fan base from this previous work. Check out her myspace fan page.
Some interesting trivia from wikipedia:
- Favorite movies are Newsies and Say Anything.
- Favorite store is Target.
- Favorite TV show is Ellen.
- Her father, Liberty DeVitto, is a drummer and has played on most of Billy Joel’s albums.
- When she was in 4th grade, Torrey earned her place as the 4th chair violinist in a high school band.
- Has two sisters named Devon and Maryelle.
- Is a huge Bettie Page fan.
- Good friends with actress Jessica Stroup.
Torrey is a beautiful woman with some great experience. Looks like her character Carrie will be causing her fair share of drama on this season of One Tree Hill and I can’t wait!
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 23rd, 2007 at 8:00 am and is filed under Torrey DeVitto/Carrie. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.