Posted by Amy with 13 Comments
Woo Hoo! That was a GREAT episode! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
I don’t even know where to begin?! So many great interactions but I have no idea who I wanted who to be with who each minute! Let’s see if I can comb through this episode and say something that makes any sense.
- For the 18th time, I LOVE Owen and Brooke. The whole car scene with him figuring out who “Brooke” was, was highly entertaining.
- Speaking of that, CHASE IS BACK! I LOVED him. And Peyton’s right..he’s so cute! And I loved him with the quick wit and all the smiling. It was just great.
- Oh my gosh, I don’t know what to talk about and in what order!
- I loved how Chase kissed Peyton realizing that Lucas was watching and then for Peyton to do the same because Brooke was watching. At that moment, I had no idea who I wanted together…I love Brooke and Owen and Brooke and Chase and Lucas and Peyton and then Chase and Peyton were cute together. I had no idea what I wanted!
- Skills and Jamie were so cute together tonight. Word.
- Jamie was so pitiful this week upset about Nathan not being home. Can we get a chorus of Awwww’s? Poor little guy, Nathan and Haley better get back to being Naley soon.
- Speaking of THAT, I was so hopeful that Lindsey and Lucas’s scheming would help but all it did was give Haley a chance to say it’s over. Man, I felt so bad for Nathan and I really hope this does not stick.
- Bevin was very…peppy. And the spoiler figure outers were right…Tim and Bevin are married and have a son named Nathan. Wild, I say, wild.
- Dan was disgusting this episode..the flirting, the random one night stand..ugh.
- So Rachel ran off with a wad of money to party I guess. Just have to shake my head at that.
- Very proud of Brooke for firing Victoria. You are fired!! Go Brooke!
- Is anyone very, very curious about this second book of Lucas’s? I love that Haley got to read it first.
- And speaking of…it took me a few minutes to realize that that’s why Haley called Lucas. All that live-blogging and I didn’t see that it was his book she was reading. We were all screaming when Haley told Lucas he shouldn’t marry Lindsey. WOO HOOO!
The only thing I didn’t like about this episode is that um, wasn’t this supposed to be a party for Lucas and Lindsey? I sort of felt like they were hiding out the whole time and it was absolutely nothing about them. Although I’m NOT a fan of them, I sort of felt like they didn’t get enough attention at their own party.
But wow. I just loved this episode. I love that everything was intertwined. So many angles and people interacting.
So what’d you think?? Did I miss something?
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 11th, 2008 at 9:38 pm and is filed under Season 5 Episode Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.