Aug 27,2008

Season 6 Spoilers Updated #98

Get Cape Wear Cape Fly (6.03) Spoilers Updated.  Changes in bold.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 27th, 2008 at 9:21 am and is filed under One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

27 Responses to “Season 6 Spoilers Updated #98”

1. Comment by Niisu in August 27, 2008 @ 9:32 am

So they stay two episodes in Vegas? Poor Jamie :(

2. Comment by Amy in August 27, 2008 @ 9:37 am

I think this is going to be a sad episode :(

OT – Please go vote for me if you haven’t yet..second place is catching up quickly http://hotbloggercalendar.com/vote-hottest-female/ Look for Amy(Permission to Peruse) towards the bottom.

3. Comment by Gina…♥Leyton=Destiny♥ in August 27, 2008 @ 9:45 am

Im really not looking forward to this episode it’s going to be really really sad,just as we got used to Q he goes and gets killed :(

I dont understand y they arent listing Peyton in the episode des: as Lucas’s fiance? We all know that he calls Peyton cuz it’s the second episode???????

4. because the descriptions come out now,
    before the premier!

5. it also says he returns from LV…but they were in LA in the CODA of 601

6. Comment by irishmolly in August 27, 2008 @ 10:20 am

thay’re tryin not to give too much away so they’re not mentioning any girl being with him, even though we know its peyton as of brookes this is the worst day ever video for episode one helper, so they’re keepin it casual sayin he comes home from vegas because he says he has two tickets to vegas at season 5 finale and we’re not supposed to know about l.a really

7. Comment by Gina…♥Leyton=Destiny♥ in August 27, 2008 @ 10:26 am

LOL MAKES SENSE AHAHAHAHHAHAHH

I KEEP FORGETING THAT NOT EVRYBODY KNOWS AHAHAH STUPID ME LOL

8. Comment by danielle in August 27, 2008 @ 10:26 am

i am starting to get confused, i really hope this isn’t a joke and it’s not peyt that he chooses, i will be devastated. can’t wait till monday.

9. Comment by charlene aka ChaCha in August 27, 2008 @ 10:43 am

So just lucas returns from vegas…hmmm no peyton what did he do leave her there lol..or maybe he went to vegas alone…lol…I’m gonna be so sad when Q dies :( so sad.

10. Comment by Gina…♥Leyton=Destiny♥ in August 27, 2008 @ 10:47 am

COME ON CHA CHA YOU KNOW WHO LUCAS CHOOSES LOL :)

11. Comment by Tanya in August 27, 2008 @ 11:39 am

hey guys, over this entire summer I had my mom sis and sis boyfriend watching oth…and guess what they love it…at first they didn’t understand why I watched it now they do and will be watchin season 6…they are just as excited as I am…and guess what else…they love leyton…without me saying anything…so 3 more leyton fans…yyyaaaayyyy

12. Comment by Amy in August 27, 2008 @ 11:49 am

Good job, Tanya! Our parents are the same way…not sure if we’ll make it a viewing party next week. I almost want to enjoy the Leyton goodness by myself ;)

13. Comment by Christy in August 27, 2008 @ 11:52 am

I’m still not liking the fact that Q gets killed. I know I’m gonna have to watch this epiosde with a box of Kleenex handy. :(

14. Comment by Lauren in August 27, 2008 @ 12:08 pm

This is going to be a sad episode and how can Brooke question her friendship with Lucas and Peyton, just because they werent there? Theyre usually always there for her. But OMG only 6 days!!

15. Comment by Tanya in August 27, 2008 @ 12:13 pm

thanks amy…i think I will be enjoying it with my bestfriend…im just glad they watch it too now.

16. Comment by KJ in August 27, 2008 @ 12:25 pm

Leyton!! I’m really looking foward to season six and I actually haven’t read too many spoilers this time, only the possibility(!) that Lucas calls Peyton (not saying that it’s her, but there’s a chance right?) and the one about Q… Let the season six come soon as the next few they will pass!

17. Comment by Erica in August 27, 2008 @ 12:57 pm

there not going to give every detail about lucas and peyton…. just have to wait and see…

18. Comment by Nat Brat (Leyton = TLA) in August 27, 2008 @ 1:21 pm

Amy I went and voted on both my computers. Looks like you are smoking the competition.

19. Comment by Amy in August 27, 2008 @ 1:23 pm

Thanks, Nat Brat!!

There are actually a few spoilers I posted but didn’t read about episode 1. I wanted at least something I didn’t know about. I’m still looking forward to seeing it happen “live and in person” though.

20. Comment by LeytonOTH in August 27, 2008 @ 1:56 pm

yeah it’s sad that Q gets killed… I liked him! Poor Jamie though… it’s going to really affect him, Q was his buddy! :(

21. Comment by charlene aka ChaCha in August 27, 2008 @ 2:31 pm

Hey Gina…I know he picks peyton… who knows maybe I will become a leyton fan reading all these leyton spoilers would make anyone a leyton fan…not..not me anyways well not right now..hahaha love you guys though xoxo…and I hope Leyton=TLA is not mad at me for earlier I’m sorry I feel so bad…

22. Comment by Iolanthia in August 27, 2008 @ 3:18 pm

i know lucas doesn’t pick lindsey b/c in wiki, it says after completing her role on OTH, she is joining Law and Order:SVU, so her character is out of the picture

23. Comment by Brucaslover in August 27, 2008 @ 3:34 pm

CHA CHA! WE NEED OUR BRUCAS FAITH HAHA!

& i didnt mean anything by that comment in the other post i wrote a comment clearing that up go check it Leyton=TLA :)

24. Comment by charlene aka ChaCha in August 27, 2008 @ 5:33 pm

I have brucas faith…lol.. :D

25. Comment by Brucaslover in August 27, 2008 @ 5:50 pm

WOOT WOOT! lol

26. Comment by Jessica in August 27, 2008 @ 6:48 pm

Is the season 6 premiere 1 or 2 hours long?

27. Comment by AlwaysBRUCAS in August 27, 2008 @ 8:00 pm

it is 1 hour
    im so excited to see it!! i love brucas!