Sep 15,2008

One Tree Hill Season 6 Rap Up

This is seriously good. It sums up what has happened in just the first 2 episodes of Season 6. Go visit his MySpace page.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 15th, 2008 at 8:35 am and is filed under One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

16 Responses to “One Tree Hill Season 6 Rap Up”

1. Comment by Christyanne in September 15, 2008 @ 8:41 am

this is some rappers page!?! which one is Robbies Myspace???

2. Comment by Amy in September 15, 2008 @ 8:58 am
  3. Comment by SMB in September 15, 2008 @ 9:36 am

awesome!

4. Comment by ChaCha (Millie) in September 15, 2008 @ 9:43 am

Kool :D

5. Comment by Christy in September 15, 2008 @ 12:06 pm

That was cool!

6. Comment by Peyton in September 15, 2008 @ 2:20 pm

THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING!!

7. Comment by Peyton in September 15, 2008 @ 2:21 pm

I think he is gonna be doing every episode!

8. Comment by Lorra in September 15, 2008 @ 4:26 pm

that was pretty fabb !!! cnt wait for tonights ep gonna miss Q!!!

9. Comment by 1treehillislife in September 15, 2008 @ 4:59 pm

oommgg that was sooo awesome!!!!!ahaha i lovedd ittt=] thanks so much;)

10. Comment by LEYTON "IT'S MY DREAM" in September 15, 2008 @ 5:01 pm

Oh My God!!!! That was amazing!

11. Comment by gianna in September 15, 2008 @ 5:17 pm

that was so awesome!

12. Comment by P Sawyer soon to be SCOTT aka(lau) …… Who's missing her Q like crazy already ! :( / LP = TLA Yes it's REAL ! in September 15, 2008 @ 5:23 pm

OH MY god I love it
    I cried LOL
    Awesome
    amazing
    perfect
    great
    ….

13. Comment by Peyton in September 15, 2008 @ 6:00 pm

Hey Everyone! We really gotta help spread this “One Tree Hill Rap Up” to all our friends so this guy is inspired to do every episode! I’ve been sending it to everyone on youtube/myspace/facebook. You should too if you are a real One Tree Hill fan! This is AMAZING!

14. Comment by Tutor Wife a.K.a LeytonOTH~Lucas: We just spent the last couple of days together happier than either one of us can remember and I know I have been all over the place but my best friend told me to pick a team. You were right. in September 15, 2008 @ 6:24 pm

that was awesome!

15. Comment by jaimie in September 15, 2008 @ 7:03 pm

soo great

16. Comment by Mrs. Peyton Scott (LPthecomet)... it's got a little bit to do with fate, destiny, what's written in the stars. in September 15, 2008 @ 7:48 pm

This is incredible.