Sep 18,2008

Pictures of Sophia Bush in October Issue of Vanity Fair

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 18th, 2008 at 10:21 pm and is filed under Pictures, Sophia Bush/Brooke Davis. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

60 Responses to “Pictures of Sophia Bush in October Issue of Vanity Fair”

1. Comment by JWB in September 18, 2008 @ 10:23 pm

she looks BEAUTIFUL!!! some of the best pictures I have ever seen of her.

2. Comment by brucasfan (B Davis) in September 18, 2008 @ 10:26 pm

THIS IS WHAT MADE MY DAY… seriously I was in aww of how beautiful and stunning she is…..

3. Comment by brucasfan (B Davis) in September 18, 2008 @ 10:29 pm

these are in Vanity fair and the add is called “‘The Three Graces’ a mondern-day beauty” for one of the swarovski crystal adds

4. Comment by Amy in September 18, 2008 @ 10:30 pm

I just want everyone to note that it is a picture of Sophia Bush! See! I don’t JUST post Leyton pictures LOL

5. Comment by Noname in September 18, 2008 @ 10:31 pm

OMG… Sophia Bush is beyond gorgeous!!! I will buy myself a copy of Oct Vanity Fair. Thanks Amy for posting those pictures!

6. Comment by P Sawyer (lau) R.I.P MY Q :( in September 18, 2008 @ 10:33 pm

SHE looks gorgeous.

7. Comment by Noname in September 18, 2008 @ 10:33 pm

I was about to say… it’s about time you post Sophia’s pictures. She’s lovely and I feel like this site has all the Peyton fans and not enough Brooke’s fans. I don’t care who Lucas ends up with, I watch the show because of Brooke (Sophia).

Thanks again Amy! I love those pictures

8. Comment by brucasfan (B Davis) in September 18, 2008 @ 10:35 pm

do ppl actually honestly think you only do leyton things

9. Comment by SARA in September 18, 2008 @ 10:46 pm

ok i have a question for ya all….where have all the spoilers gone?? We had so many then it seems like they just stopped

10. Comment by brucasfan (B Davis) in September 18, 2008 @ 10:56 pm

the last picture i love.. I love both actresses and I love the one of Sophia on the horse ahhh I just love them all

11. Comment by Noname in September 18, 2008 @ 11:00 pm

brucasfan… who is the other actress in the last picture with Sophia?

12. Comment by Haley James aka.....NALEY=A&F in September 18, 2008 @ 11:03 pm

WOW! she looks absolutly stunning!!!
    and no amy u don’t just post leyton things. u post things everything. thanks!

who is the other actress?

13. Comment by brucasfan (B Davis) in September 18, 2008 @ 11:05 pm

Her name is Natalie Domer and she play Anne Boyln in a show called the Tudors… she is amazing the other actress is Maggie Q and she was in mission impossible 3

14. Comment by brucasfan (B Davis) in September 18, 2008 @ 11:05 pm

Sophia and Natalie are in the bottom picture and are in the middle on in the group of pictures

15. Comment by brucasfan (B Davis) in September 18, 2008 @ 11:06 pm

no kidding HKD that is what I think too Rememeber when there was the leyton video clip and she let me get a brucas one and a naley one for us all hahahaha AMY YOU ROCK….

16. Comment by OTHFAN in September 18, 2008 @ 11:55 pm

She is so beautiful!!! Keep doing what you do Sophia!

17. Comment by LeytonTLA in September 19, 2008 @ 12:00 am

beautiful as always!

18. Comment by Rachel aka Shan~~~~~RIP Q!!!!! "It's jus a dream right?" "But its MY dream" Leyton ROX Tree Hill Once Again!!! in September 19, 2008 @ 12:23 am

in case ur 4getting, she posted several pics of sophia @ the toronto film festival within a wk or 2 (cant remember the date). so plz dont say she only posts leyton stuff cuz its not tru. she posts what comes 2 her. she works very hard on this site & needs the respect she deserves. kudos 2 amy!!!!

19. Comment by PETER in September 19, 2008 @ 12:27 am

so beautiful

marry me baby lol

20. Comment by brucasfan (B Davis) in September 19, 2008 @ 12:31 am

haha peter you rock

21. Comment by Erica in September 19, 2008 @ 12:47 am

pretty

22. Comment by Christy in September 19, 2008 @ 12:54 am

Absolutely stunning, as always!

23. Comment by Niisu in September 19, 2008 @ 2:29 am

^Okay…

Sophia looks so pretty. But I don’t agree about the whole no Sophia pics, only Leyton. We’ve seen mostly pics of Sophia this month or in august.

24. Comment by Michelle in September 19, 2008 @ 3:10 am

She looks stunning!!!

25. Comment by Nikki in September 19, 2008 @ 3:23 am

that’s a little rude cris! Sophia is beautiful! Didn’t your mother ever tell you if you have only rude things to say, then just shut your trap!

26. Comment by Dani in September 19, 2008 @ 3:26 am

I want Naley pics and Jamie! Naley and Leyton forever :) I agree with you Nikki, Sohpia is lovely and if you only have mean horrible things to say then don’t say them!

27. Comment by Dani in September 19, 2008 @ 3:27 am

Sophia, sorry :P

28. Comment by sammiaa in September 19, 2008 @ 5:03 am

she is so glamorous and classy. chad is an idiot for leaving this to that bonny bitchy ass.

29. Comment by Hanna in September 19, 2008 @ 5:11 am

Sophia is gorgeous as always ..

LOVE HER :)

30. Comment by Leytonfan in September 19, 2008 @ 5:18 am

isn’t that the other woman near sophia a actress?she plays in tudors.i like her a lot.she looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Comment by Niisu in September 19, 2008 @ 5:55 am

Somebody forgot his/her meds…

32. Comment by Helen (Brucas all the way) in September 19, 2008 @ 6:13 am

Cris, that is way harsh. If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it.

33. Comment by Helen (Brucas all the way) in September 19, 2008 @ 6:14 am

By the way, Sophia looks absolutely fantastic, she always does. Thank you for posting them, Amy, they’re beautiful!

34. Comment by Mm in September 19, 2008 @ 6:24 am

cris is a dirty, ugly, jealous liar. go jump off a cliff you pathetic low life. you’ll never amount to anything.

35. Comment by ChaCha (Millie) in September 19, 2008 @ 6:31 am

She is absolutly beautiful as always :)

36. Comment by Melissa in September 19, 2008 @ 6:35 am

Enough of this nonsense. Sophia looks stunning and she’s always classy, composed and beautiful. I was so happy when I got my magazine and saw the pictures last week.

Looks like Cris needs to look up the definition of whore, cause his/her photo would be right under it as the definition.

37. Comment by Dee in September 19, 2008 @ 7:16 am

Cris is obviously a her….a jealous, petty, caddy, pathetic one at best!

38. Comment by laura in September 19, 2008 @ 7:52 am

Cris…what the heck, you may need some counseling, take your medication all ready. Psycho!!

39. Comment by Amy in September 19, 2008 @ 7:57 am

comment by cris was deleted.

40. Comment by Niisu in September 19, 2008 @ 8:23 am

Good!

41. Comment by Tutor Wife a.K.a LeytonOTH~Lucas: Peyton, you’ve helped me so much without saying a word. And I love you. Peyton: I love you. in September 19, 2008 @ 8:32 am

she looks awesome!! very beautiful :)

42. Comment by anne in September 19, 2008 @ 8:35 am

Absolutely stunning

43. Comment by anne in September 19, 2008 @ 9:07 am

very classy and beautiful!

44. Comment by Sarah87 in September 19, 2008 @ 10:47 am

HELLO EVERYBODY!!

I feel frustrated that sometimes I wish to comment on some things that I think or ask some questions about OTH and i don’t know where you can see it :S

45. Comment by j in September 19, 2008 @ 12:02 pm

I think that it is ridiculous to be censoring people’s posts and/or asking them not to be critical. The beauty of America is that you have the right to believe and say whatever you would like to say. Just because someone thinks differently than you does not mean that they should be silenced. I teach American history and spend every day teaching my students to think critically and to respectfully disagree with one another. To tell people that they should not say something is silencing the minority.

In saying this i do also think that the word whore is grotesque and only people with a bad vocabulary use words such as that.

46. Comment by Amy in September 19, 2008 @ 12:50 pm

j, I am very careful about what I censor. I have only deleted literally 5 comments in the thousands that have been left. When people start name calling the actors themselves, I just can’t stand it and delete it. Even when people are critical of the actors I usually have the opinion that everyone has a right to their own opinion but derogatory names and excessive swearing get to me. People won’t want to come here if it’s all very negative and insulting to other people. I’ve been very proud that this is a site where people can leave their opinions and for the most part people respect it. Yes, there is arguing but things don’t get nasty very often.

47. Comment by brucasfan (B Davis) in September 19, 2008 @ 1:05 pm

Amy does a great job of this site and i can tell you first hand being on the end of rude derogetory comments on here that…. Everyone is entitled to their own opionon on here we just like to keep the respect high… as it is important.. Amy and Heather do a fantastic job of making us talk freely bout anything and never feeling like we are going to be torn down. but the actors themselves are not here to defend themselves and there is no reason to call them names regardless of your though on it.

48. Comment by j in September 19, 2008 @ 1:23 pm

It was not the deletion that upset me so much, as the name calling from various other posters that followed. It seems that one person has been censored, while other posters feel that it is okay to then use name calling and insults to respond. I can respect their opinions, but they should also be respectful. Everyone’s opinion should be respected. If one person is going to be censored, then there are many other posts in this chain that should be censored also. That is a slippery slope.

I love this site and aggree that Amy and Heather do a fantastic job. I am simply disappointed in the way in which others responded; all around this seems to be very immature.

49. Comment by D. in September 19, 2008 @ 1:45 pm

j…this is a site run by Amy & Heather, they put alot of hard work and thought into it. They do it because of their love of One Tree Hill and for the rest of us fans of OTH and the actors/actresses on the show. Since this is Amy’s site, she had every right to delete Cris’s post and not the responses to Cris by others, as it really is her call. If a person is not a fan of the show or the actors on the show they shouldn’t be on this site trash talking them, and those of us who are fans do not want to hear it and shouldn’t have to on a site specifically for the fans of the show and/or actors on the show. I agree opinions should be respected, but if you don’t like something or someone then stay the hell out of the site that is specifically dedicated to them. And if you don’t like the way someone run’s their own site then go elsewhere! It’s quite amusing at how some people who don’t like a show will go into a blog specifically about the show and bad mouth it, that is just trouble making for no reason at all and Cris apparantly does not like SB and came in here to start trouble!

50. Comment by laura in September 19, 2008 @ 2:50 pm

that is the beauty of America, the freedom of speech, yes you do have the right to say what is on your mind.(Dixie chixs) But other people also have the same right not to have to hear or read it, that is also a freedom that is great in America

51. Comment by laura in September 19, 2008 @ 2:51 pm

And not that I know Amy or Heather, but I am a fan of this web site and think maybe Amy thought that the dicsussion was taking a direction that she did not think her site should follow. She has that right as well.

52. Comment by laura in September 19, 2008 @ 2:52 pm

By the way Sophia is the 3 G’s:
    gorgeous
    gracefull
    and
    great!!!!

53. Comment by Raluca in September 19, 2008 @ 2:53 pm

1st of all Sophia looks gorgeous…great!!! :-D

2nd of all i wasn’t here when the whole Cris thing happened but i realized that she/he said something rude! i liked Kirsi when she said: “Somebody forgot his/her meds…” hahaha… Sophia is amazing! i love her!

54. Comment by laura in September 19, 2008 @ 2:54 pm

hey that was me!!!

55. Comment by Amy in September 19, 2008 @ 3:11 pm

Sorry, I want to be clear I did not read every single comment that was made directed toward Cris afterwards and some of those possibly should be deleted but now it’s just water under the bridge I guess. Sorry if there was unfairness regarding deleting/non-deleting which is why I usually don’t delete :) . Let’s just all play nice. That’s all I’m asking.

And I’m going to say something that might make people even more mad to respond to j’s last comment…because of the age of some people that watch this show, you have to expect some immaturity which is why I overlook a lot of comments. And yes, I’m 30 and I KNOW there are people who are young who are way more mature than 30 year olds I know and vice versa. I’m just saying ON AVERAGE, a 13 year old is going to be less mature than a 30 year old. So my point is yes there are immature remarks here but you have to consider the audience. And I really don’t mean to insult any young people here at all!!

Again, I do have to say 99% of the time people are very respectful here, even of people of differing opinions, so thank you to everyone for that.

56. Comment by lmrh...The Scott Family...Always! in September 19, 2008 @ 3:11 pm

i agree sophia looks absolutely stunning!! I know this is off topic but i have two random questions for everyone:
    1: Why doesn’t one tree hill go on tour anymore like before? I was on youtube and there was a load of clips from the one tree hill tour and i was just wondering if they have gone on one recently?

2: I was on BEBO earlier and I got bored and searched Bethany Joy Galeotti and a profile came up claiming that it was actually Bethany’s real profile page and I’m just wondering if anyone can verify if it is or isn’t her real page??

Thanks guys!!

57. Comment by martha (BRUCAS!) in September 20, 2008 @ 12:46 pm

she is so beautiful!
    i just love Sophia :)

58. Comment by helene in September 21, 2008 @ 2:02 pm

These pictures of Sophia are wonderful. It shows what kind of person she is: gorgeous, glamorous and graceful. There are one of the best pictures I have seen about her :)

59. Comment by tarffe_spark in October 2, 2008 @ 5:49 pm

Sophia is one of the prettiest actresses ever.
    Beautiful inside and out! i love her!!!

60. Comment by brenda michael in June 12, 2012 @ 4:01 pm