Oct 28,2008

E!Online Confirms Sophia Bush and James Lafferty Dating

Warning: Have earplugs standing by, ’cause One Tree Hill fans around the world may soon let out a collective squeal.

Inside sources close to the show have just confirmed to me exclusively that Sophia Bush is dating her Tree Hill costar James Lafferty. “They’re definitely together,” says one insider who works on the CW series.

Requests for comment from both personal representatives have so far not been returned.

Turns out, it was Sophia’s ex-husband (and yes, James’ and Sophia’s fellow OTH costar) Chad Michael Murray who first spilled the beans…

During an interview with a local CW news affiliate (see video below), Chad was asked about his relationship and failed marriage to Sophia and responded:

“It’s one of those things where you grow up a lot faster. You’re put in a situation where you’re gonna deal with things right in your face. But I think [Sophia and I] are both professional and mature enough to get through it. And now it’s just easy. We’re just friends. And she’s got James, and James and I are friends. It’s just a little tight group in Wilmington.”

Sophia and James also were spotted recently at Los Angeles International Airport (see photo above). Her brief marriage to Murray ended in 2005 after only five months. They for dated nearly two years before he popped the question.

So what do you fans think of James and Sophia as a couple? Seems a pretty sweet match, doesn’t it?

And even better, somewhere Nanny Carrie is rolling in her grave…

Source

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 28th, 2008 at 4:42 pm and is filed under James Lafferty/Nathan Scott, Sophia Bush/Brooke Davis. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

78 Responses to “E!Online Confirms Sophia Bush and James Lafferty Dating”

1. Comment by lmrh...The Scott Family...Always! in October 28, 2008 @ 5:00 pm

ooh!!!!!!!!!! I’m so happy for them!!! they are the perfect match!!!!! :)

2. Comment by Marianne in October 28, 2008 @ 5:15 pm

OMG!!! Love it – can’t believe they were able to keep it a secret for soooo long! I am happy for them!

3. Comment by Victoria in October 28, 2008 @ 5:23 pm

wow…

4. Comment by Mori in October 28, 2008 @ 5:28 pm

side sources close to the show have just confirmed to me exclusively…LOL at word exclusively when Chad outed them yesterday

5. Comment by L- leyton true love always. in October 28, 2008 @ 5:33 pm

happy for them there cute together.
    but im still gunna keep in my dreams on marrying him .

6. Comment by trista in October 28, 2008 @ 5:52 pm

I think it’s a pretty low move on JS’ part. I mean understand if the love each other and all, but still… Everyone gave Chad such a hard time for dating an extra and everyone said poor Sophia. But CHad, Sophia and James have all been friends and James has made comments in support of CS when they were together. It seems very awkward. I’m usually not a big fan of CMM but I definitely have alot more respect for them and alot less respect for James and Sophia.

7. Comment by Katrina in October 28, 2008 @ 5:56 pm

I love James and Sophia together, but I must say I still loved Sophia and Chad more, and I secretly hope they get back together!!!

8. Comment by Danika in October 28, 2008 @ 6:07 pm

No way. I hate CMM with a passion. Sophia and James are so cute together. Althought, I dont think it’ll amount to anything huge (like a wedding in the future)
    Besides, I’d rather James with Sophia because I love them both to death! James = hottest guy ever. Sophia = gorgeous.

9. Comment by linda in October 28, 2008 @ 6:27 pm

i can´t see the photos!!!

10. Comment by Brucaslover in October 28, 2008 @ 6:30 pm

I think they are great together, and even if they dont get married down the line I think they will remain good friends becuase they were close friends before they were a couple. I wish them the best, and I dont think its a low move on anyones part. You love who you love weather you realize it right away or over the years. Good luck sophia and james!

11. Comment by OTHFAN in October 28, 2008 @ 6:32 pm

YAY!! I’m so happy for them…i’m sure that Sophia would have wanted to be the one to come out with it, but still it’s great news!! I’m happy for Sophia and James, just like I am with Chad and Kenzie. As long as they’re happy, i’m happy!

12. Comment by rae in October 28, 2008 @ 6:33 pm

love what trista said!

13. Comment by rae in October 28, 2008 @ 6:38 pm

has anyone thought that maybe (it’s just a thought) that sophia is using james to try to make chad jealous?? i mean i’m sure she likes james and everything but isn’t gonna move any further with him. chad just seems like the jealous type…and james being his friend is probably making it so much harder for him. my roommate used to know chad personally and she said he’d always get so jealous of guys hitting on sophia he couldn’t take it anymore and that’s why he cheated. like a said just a thought

14. Comment by Tiana in October 28, 2008 @ 7:01 pm

who cares!!! I have known they were dating for ages, everyone has. Good for them if it works out and if it doesn’t who cares, what the actors do in their personal lives is of no interest to me. I love all the actors on One Tree Hill and if dating each other makes them happy then go ahead.

15. Comment by FromHolland! in October 28, 2008 @ 7:02 pm

I’m just speechless over here… (other side of the world) I dont know what to think! Hope she is happy.

16. Comment by Dee in October 28, 2008 @ 7:10 pm

Hello people but JS have been dating since last fall, as in 2007 last fall. That is when the rumors first surfaced and you know with celebrity gossip/rumors there is always some truth to it. Obviously they denied it and put up a good front in the public eye as far as not being seen together at events, etc. but I think they have both been getting more comfortable with it and going out in public much more recently so at this point I don’t think they cared if people knew or not, they just weren’t advertising it. I seriously doubt that Sophia would be with James this long if she were just using him to make her ex jealous. It’s been 3 years now since they seperated/divorced whatever, I think they are over each other and have obviously both moved on and it’s time everyone else does too.

17. Comment by Phina in October 28, 2008 @ 7:26 pm

Chad is such a loser. Why did he think it was his place to announce this? What a PIG! He is still so obviously not over Sophia, he’s always in her business. It must be hard having your ex around all the time, especially if it’s someone like Chad. James is so great looking and seems like a nice normal guy. I hope they’re happy together. Sophia deserves it.

18. Comment by Sarah in October 28, 2008 @ 7:30 pm

Yay, I am excited for James and Sophia. They are truely a perfect couple!! It seems they are having more and more scenes together on the show.

19. Comment by Brucas--Always in October 28, 2008 @ 7:40 pm

Oooh! Remember this quote from JL back when CS were still married?: After every scene they HAVE to hug and kiss…it’s really adorable though. I wish I had a relationship like theirs. They’re joined at the lips!” Now he has it. Lol.. This is such a great news! For all the haters, they’ve been divorced for more than they were together and as someone mentioned earlier, you can’t help who you love. :)

20. Comment by Ashley in October 28, 2008 @ 7:40 pm

I am happy for them, but I think it was low for Chad to announce it. It wasnt his place to do so, if they wanted it out, they would have brought it up themselves.

21. Comment by Melissa in October 28, 2008 @ 7:40 pm

I don’t think it’s going to last. Yeah they’re cute and all but Sophia seems to have a thing for dating her co-stars so who knows what’s going to happen once OTH ends (hopefully not soon. I also think it’s a little low on James’ part…dating his friend’s ex-wife??? I still love James though but I just can’t see them as a couple.

22. Comment by Nimkong in October 28, 2008 @ 7:46 pm

If you were a guy do you think you would ever get over her? If you were a girl would you ever get over CMM? Lets all hope that Sophia never has to get over James!

23. Comment by Dee in October 28, 2008 @ 7:53 pm

I don’t think it’s low on JL’s part that he’s dating SB, really CMM threw what he had away, he didn’t care about her then why should he care about who she’s dating now, it is so none of his business and his feelings are irrelevant at this point. And I don’t think James and Chad were ever really friends, they tolerate each other as co-workers for the sake of the show.

24. Comment by Jackie in October 28, 2008 @ 7:58 pm

i thnk that was wrong what chad did…
    when sophia found out about kenzie she didn’t tell anyone or did she…
    the point being is that there is no reason 4 there business to b put out there unless they wanted it out

25. Comment by Loisxx in October 28, 2008 @ 8:11 pm

I’m happy for them. And Jackie I agree it was out of line for Chad, Sophia never said anything about Kenzie. Love James and Sophia together. Hope they’re happy.

26. Comment by JWB in October 28, 2008 @ 8:12 pm

They will make a PERFECT couple. Let’s just wish them the best of luck and let them settle down in their sweat bliss…

27. Comment by Tiana in October 28, 2008 @ 8:20 pm

Perfect couple! What the hell? man fans of One Tree Hill are way to crazy, who cares if they are dating and who cares if it lasts forever. I think it is so funny how people were saying ‘Oh Chad and Sophia are so perfect and cute and they make the perfect couple but guess what? they weren’t. Look I am not saying that James and Sophia won’t make it because they very well could but saying they are the perfect couple like we know them or something is ridiculous!! I wish them the best but this whole thing with them is just being blown out of proportion and is stupid!! I thought this was a blog site for One Tree Hill not for the actors and their real lives.

28. Comment by Jackie in October 28, 2008 @ 8:46 pm

thnks..Loisxx…
    i mean in all honesty ppl are saying he didn’t do it on purpose i jst don’t believe that he just let it slip…but im happy for them..they will pull through

29. Comment by charlene aka (Cha Cha) in October 28, 2008 @ 9:04 pm

I’m a girl :D and no I would never get over Chad….I would get under him lol :D I think its great that James and Sophia are dating if their happy thats all that matters.. :D

30. Comment by Nikki in October 28, 2008 @ 9:13 pm

it’s old news I have known for ages :) Great for them, just so long as Mark keeps real life away from the set then it’s all cool with me. It’s true what you said though Tiana about this whole thing being blown out way too much. I think we just need to leave them alone.

31. Comment by CurlyForever2009 in October 28, 2008 @ 9:13 pm

One Tree Hill 6.09 Sneak Peak: Lucas/Haley

32. Comment by Angie in October 28, 2008 @ 9:41 pm

haha chad had his chance to make sophia happy and he blew it now let james have his! hahaha

i think james and sophia are SUPER cute!

33. Comment by rae in October 28, 2008 @ 9:44 pm

i agree with melissa and jackie! right on girls!

34. Comment by erin:) in October 28, 2008 @ 9:53 pm

SOPHIA/BROOKE IS MY HERO!!!!
    gets to sleep with both scott brothers on and off the show how much better could it get! hahaha

Jophia<3

35. Comment by OTH in October 28, 2008 @ 10:07 pm

honestly people talking about them being together forever and getting married is a bit ridiculous right now.. they’re both young, especially james just turned 23 in july and he has said in interviews that in no way does playing a married father on screen makes him what that in real life anytime in the near future

36. Comment by anonymous in October 28, 2008 @ 10:39 pm

Meanwhile, signs point to One Tree Hill gearing up for a seventh season. Maybe Bush can sink her teeth into Lee Norris before the inexplicably long-lived show finally goes off the air. Mmmmm…Lee Norris.

HAHAHA i read that and almost fell out of my chair!!

37. Comment by sherry in October 29, 2008 @ 12:01 am

HAHAHA that was funny but so mean. not nice at all anonymous lol

man chad should have been more careful. cuz of him, now all these sites are already confirming that JS are together. it should have been them saying it! oh well…i guess whats done is done…

wish them all the luck! they look so cute together<3

38. Comment by anonymous in October 29, 2008 @ 12:19 am

you know damn well they would have denied having relations with one another until they turned blue in the face.. or at least i should say sophia would have b.c she loves telling people in interviews that she’s single! honestly this is a blessing that everyone knows now.. honesty is the best policy!

39. Comment by Lele in October 29, 2008 @ 12:23 am

WHO CARES!!! Sorry but this little bit of news doesn’t suprise or make me feel anything. What they do in their personal lives in their buisness. All this speculation is exactly why they didn’t want to tell the press. It is ridiculous!!!!

40. Comment by Dee in October 29, 2008 @ 12:40 am

I don’t get why everyone is bashing on Sophia. She met Chad, fell in love, married him, he cheated on her, she ended the marriage…the end! In warp speed he moved on and got engaged within months to a teenie bopper with no respect for Sophia’s feelings, yet Sophia’s such a bad person because she is dating James 3 years after her split with Chad. I don’t think she really needs to be mindful of Chad’s feelings about who she dates and where, it’s no longer any of his business and I think if James is the one she wants to be with then by all means she’s entitled to live her life the way she wants and with whomever she wants. If James makes her happy and vice versa then that’s all that should matter to them.

Chad’s feelings shouldn’t matter, the crazy trash talking fans who are bashing JS like packs of wild animals since yesterday shouldn’t matter (by the way, kids you really need to grow up already) nor should the mindless comments by the media….all of it truly means nothing and I hope JS know this and don’t take any of it to heart. What is in their hearts is all that matters, the rest of the world they can just turn off and tune out and they owe no one an explanation, they didn’t before and they shouldn’t feel like they do now just because Squinty McSquinty opened his mouth yesterday.

41. Comment by Lele in October 29, 2008 @ 12:52 am

hahahahaha. Your funny Dee. But I agree what they do in their personal lives is PERSONAL. I don’t think any of this will affect them or anything going on at One Tree Hill :)

42. Comment by ana in October 29, 2008 @ 1:31 am

i think this is just a “promo thing” maybe cw is testing the waters, how fans will react to this pair, specially since joy is mum on signing for season 7. maybe they would like to see how the oth fans will take nathan-brooke team. brooke is close to jaime, it was even her with jaime at quenin’s funeral. maybe they are going to kill the haley character and build a nathan-brooke story line without brooke looking like a husband grabber…

43. Comment by Lele in October 29, 2008 @ 1:39 am

nah not at all. Plus if that’s what it is, it’s pathetic, Mark shouldn’t let reality slip into the t.v show. It has always been Naley, for six years, to tear it down now is not only stupid it’s One Tree Hill breakdown!!!!! I don’t believe there is anything underlying at all and I believe Joy will sign!!! Reality is not the show and that is exactly why James and Sophia probably wanted to keep ot quiet!!

44. Comment by rae in October 29, 2008 @ 4:06 am

hahaha i would have never thought of that ana. anything’s a possibility but whatever… sophia and james are together..and that’s that ya know? i think they are both extremely hot, just not right for each other. she seems wayyyyy too mature for him. he still wants to have fun, like he said in the interview he’s not ready to have a family and stuff but you can see that she’s ready to settle down since she’s already been married once. i can’t really speak for them because i don’t know them personally. that’s just my opinion. i just think it always turns out to be a disaster when you’re dating a co-worker no matter if you’re an actor, sales rep, teacher, etc. it could work for some people but everyone i know it’s just been horrible. i’m done with this whole thing now. it’s old news to me. but can someone answer me one question? when did they start dating? thankss!!

45. Comment by Sprinkles in October 29, 2008 @ 11:29 am

I totally agree with Dee.. and i think that what ana has said it will be funny but i doubt it..

Maybe James isn’t mature enough but it was Chad?? NOOOOO!! ..so one day he’s going to be married for a second time.. and with Kenzie puagh.. sorry but i can’t stand her!

I think they have their own lifes.. so to do whatever they want with them.

46. Comment by Emmy in October 29, 2008 @ 12:54 pm

I’ve never liked James so much and I don’t think that they should be together. But hey, if they’re happy, we should be happy! I’m still hoping for Chophia though.. Haha, is that pathetic?
    Chad was a totally jerk that cheated on Sophia, hope that James will be a nicer guy!

47. Comment by MB.Davis in October 29, 2008 @ 1:31 pm

I wish them the best of luck really, but I really thought that Sophia learned her lesson. “Don’t mix business with pleasure”,it always turns out bad and not only effects your personal life but your work life and all of the fans,cast and crew around you and seeing how her and Chad ended, you think that she would avoid co-stars again. Seems like some girls need to crash into a brick wall a couple of times before learning their lesson. Hopefully they won’t end(if they do) on a bad note like her and Chad. LOL The off screen drama sounds a lot more interesting than the on screen. Your ex-”boyfriend” Austin(not sure if it was an “encounter”), ex-husband Chad and current boyfriend James, haha people must be having a field day with this.

But again, I wish them the both of luck, maybe if this doesn’t work out(not hoping but just stating it) she will try to find a guy who is, idk maybe not a co-star or even a Celeb. There are plenty of nice guys out there just otta search the Market

(BTW, before people comment, I’m not judging her just stating the facts and what I think of it all.ohh and Austin is sooooooo Hot, idk why you two didn’t work out!)

48. Comment by charlene aka (Cha Cha) in October 29, 2008 @ 1:33 pm

I agree Austin is sooooo hot and yeah I wish they had to work things out…but I just hope shes happy thats all that matters :D

49. Comment by LeytonTLA in October 29, 2008 @ 1:39 pm

i think Sophia and James make an adorable couple! hopefully she won’t get in over her head again and let her work life be affected by dating another co-worker… but they seem to be happy so far!

50. Comment by kat2392 in October 29, 2008 @ 2:27 pm

theres also an article up at alloy about this…

51. Comment by rae in October 29, 2008 @ 3:00 pm

you said it perfectly MB Davis!!!

52. Comment by Brucas_is_Endgame in October 29, 2008 @ 3:37 pm

the reason though its not a big deal that she is with james is because they dont have much scenes together, and they WOULD NEVER be romantically involved in the show (although i LOVE ME SOME BRATHAN ;). So, you can already see how her situation is different this time around..

53. Comment by sammiaa in October 29, 2008 @ 3:59 pm

honestly they do no fit together and chad is something else “we’re just a tight group in wilmington”, feel the sarcasm.

54. Comment by Dani in October 29, 2008 @ 6:24 pm

I am a huge Naley fan, but I am completely fine with the fact that James and Sophia are dating (it’s their lives and if their happy, go for it!). I know that Brooke and Nathan will never be involved romantically in the show so it is fine by me. I think that most Leyton fans are glad about this because they think it means that Lucas and Brooke are over and that now that Brooke and Nathan have had some friendship scenes, that there might be something going on. HEHEHEHE it’s very amusing!!!!! Naley are rocksolid, I mean have people been watching the show or making stuff up in their head. This isn’t really directed at anyone, so please don’t get offended Leyton fans, I wasn’t talking about all of you :)

55. Comment by charlene aka (Cha Cha) in October 29, 2008 @ 7:04 pm

brathan don’t even make since…I mean come on just cause their datingin real life…seriously don’t mean they gotta hook up on the show I’m sure mark would not do that….so naley fans I would so not worry :) its going to be browen or brulian or brucas haha had to put that there love you guys :D

56. Comment by JWB in October 29, 2008 @ 7:13 pm

They just confirmed it on E News as well. Personally, I am really happy for them.

57. Comment by erin:) in October 29, 2008 @ 7:31 pm

what did they say about it on E News??

58. Comment by JWB in October 29, 2008 @ 8:48 pm

Kristin Dos Santos just said that sources from the set of OTH have confirmed a romance on the set. She pointed out that it wasn’t chad and Sophia but…of course…James and Sophia.

59. Comment by erin:) in October 29, 2008 @ 9:12 pm

haha thats cute i love them :)

60. Comment by helene in October 29, 2008 @ 11:57 pm

I can’t believe that Chad told everyone before Sophia & James had given the right to tell the public. I feel like Chad is scared of James & still not over Sophia. Why would he have proposed to Kenzie so quickly after the divorce & still not married???

61. Comment by Brucas=Hot in October 30, 2008 @ 12:07 am

I don’t believe Chad did it with malice at all. I think it was a slip of the tongue. We should all know that Chad has loose lips. I swear I am just like him, I am always telling people not to tell me secrets because I always blurt them out. I don’t mean to it just happens. As for being jealous that’s absurd. Look actors are always having flings with each other. I don’t believe James and Sophia are some huge epic romance but if it turns out like that then great for them. I think fans and the media should just leave the actors and their personal lives alone. It’s no wonder why James and Sophia didn’t want to tell anyone, they are both professionals at what they do and now they have people bashing them and it’s just ridiculous. I think we should just get back to the characters that they play in One Tree Hill and leave their personal lives alone.

62. Comment by rae in October 30, 2008 @ 3:07 am

totally agree with sammiaa and helene for sure!!

63. Comment by natesgal23 in October 30, 2008 @ 3:13 am

totally agree with you Brucas=Hot. I was just over at the CW loungeboards and the amount of insanity that this real life relationship is stirring is ridiculous!!!!! I can not believe that fans are being so silly about this. I mean the Naley fans are mad because they think Mark might try to bleed the relationship into the show ( which I don’t believe will happen, Brooke and Nathan have more of a brother/sister relationship on the screen)plus Naley are a very big staple and I just don’t think that that is going to change, Naley are far to cute. And then you have Brucas fans who say well Lucas should be the friend to her and not Nathan, and then you have the Sophia haters (who may I say are just down right mean!!!!!!) saying she shouldn’t let her real life bleed into the show!!!! LOL this is crazy shit and it needs to stop!!! So to all Naley fans, chill Naley is rocksolid and completely in love, I mean have you been watching the show!! Secondly Sophia haters need to lay off, Sophia is amazing and if she wants to date James then she should, it’s her personal life and it is none of our buisness. Thirdly I don’t think that they are trying to replace Nathan in Lucas’s spot, I just think they are trying to let the Leyton fans enjoy some Leyton while they are still new in their relationship!!! Real life has nothing to do with the show and I have complete faith in Mark and the crew to keep bringing the great storylines :)

Sorry about the rant but this thing is just silly. By the way I’m a big Naley fan here. Just love them, they are the cutest couple ever and NHJ are just the best family on t.v :)

64. Comment by swendz in October 30, 2008 @ 11:09 am

i love the thought of JS :) they’re hot!!!
    but chad shouldn’t have spilled it… i think this is why they kept it in private, away from scrutiny!!!
    chad is such a JERK!!!!
    but even so, i still wish BRUCAS in the end… and NALEY all the way!!! :)

65. Comment by Julia in October 30, 2008 @ 3:23 pm

I am really not feeling the whole JL and SB thing..I mean they are both amazing actors/actresses but I’ve always wished deep in my dreams that Joy and JL would get together….I didn’t like the whole Brathan thing..I am NALEY all out man!!!! Joy and James are together in my dreams and I am still hoping even though it’s unlikly! They are soo cute together and has the most amazing chemestry on set!
    STILL HOPING XD!!

66. Comment by ceci in October 31, 2008 @ 3:12 pm

Natesgal23 you just made my day…

67. Comment by Stephy in November 6, 2008 @ 9:32 pm

I think it’s great that they’re dating, I mean they shouldn’t they if they make each other happy? She was with CMM for 2 yrs. then they got married and he cheated on her? Why would she even care about his feelings toward him? They’re really cute together and I personally always have wanted a Brathan! Don’t get me wrong, I am a die hard Naley fan but I always thought Brathan would be cute!! & as far as him being happy for Chopia? Of course he said that! What was he supposed to say when people asked about them? Oh yeah they’re getting married-but I don’t want them to because I love her? Seriously guys! You should be happy that Sophia has found love again=]

68. Comment by Caterina in November 8, 2008 @ 11:14 pm

Oh my god I’m just finding out! I can’t believe it. It is a bit akward but Sophia seems so great. They seem like they developed a strong friendship and it took off from there. James was probabley the right one for her all along! They both seem so sweet and humble.

I think Chad is secretley kicking himself!lol (even though I’m all for my LP). If he really did cheat with that flat ass,bird face, racist b*tch Paris he’s insane! and he lost something great for something crappy!

69. Comment by iHate_Jlafferty! in November 14, 2008 @ 3:00 pm

LOL I really am wishing the worse for them, no lie call me immature if you like but Sophia is clearly a stupid girl who like many Cancer’s(zodiac sign) who are emotional and lead with there hearts. In business there is no room for love really, keep it at home don’t bring it to work with you. I personally think James is kind of weird, he seems like a sweet talker.By the way ladies he is not that hot. It just shows how shallow woman out there are. Any man around the world can have a six pack since most of you are looking at that. If anything James is pale and looks like Michael Jackson at times.

As for Chad spilling the means WOOHOO ChAD!!!! Clearly he is man enough andhas the balls that James wish he had to come and out them. Sophia sweetie there are really awesome guys out there on the market just gotta look honey don’t settle for a man who can’t even defend you or the relationship.

70. Comment by Nicepeoplearerare in November 18, 2008 @ 1:04 am

Who cares? It’s not our business anyway.
    If they are together, good for them. If they aren’t, oh well. It amazes me how many ‘fans’ think they know what’s best for these guys, and how many have heard from a friend who’s a friend who was an extra about how so-and-so isn’t a good person in real life. Whatever.
    It’s their job to entertain us in the role they play on TELEVISION. It’s not their duty to inform the world of everything in their personal lives. Again, none of our business.

71. Comment by Cee in November 18, 2008 @ 4:20 am

wow! no way! i love them two! super cute! and sophia deserves a sweety! i still wish she and chad would have worked out. eww kenzie and him! but anywho, sophia and james are adorable! he seems like a real down to earth guy. and if he is anything like his character nathan, then sophia has a real sweetheart! a winner for sure! im happy for them!

72. Comment by Angélica in December 3, 2008 @ 10:52 pm

ooh qe lindo, eles dois merecem ser felizes, eu preferia ela com o Chad, mais eu só qero qe ela seja feliz, ela merece concerteza. SOPHIA VOCÊ É PERFEITA, MEU SONHO É TE CONHECER :)

BRASIL

73. Comment by Angélica in December 3, 2008 @ 10:54 pm

SOPHIA YOU PERFECT, MY DREAM :)

BRASIL

74. Comment by Mackenzie in March 20, 2009 @ 1:12 am

James Lafferty seems totally sweet. He’s also really, really fine! I think James and Sophia make a sweet couple. He doesn’t seem to have a huge ego and he seems really down to earth. I said it before and I’ll say it again, CMM is a loser!! Idk what she ever saw in him, Im glad she saw through him and dumped his lame ass! Whocares if they work together?!You can’t help who you fall for. Also for people who feel bad for chad or say he’s mature for “stepping up” and outing their relationship, as far as I’m concerned, he was totally in the wrong! It was none of his buisness. Plain and simple. I think James and Sophia will make eachother happy, and they’re doing the right thing by keeping their relationship to themselves! Chad is an idiot, he’s just blabbing on and on about his personal life! At least Sophia learned her lesson! More power to her(:

75. Comment by Weenie in August 13, 2009 @ 10:17 am

James is too good for her, she will chew him up and spit him out. He is not big enough to give her the publicity and exposer she craves. Eventually she will get tired of trying to keep it quiet for James sake and long for all the Hollywood glitz that he doesn’t seem to care about. She only used him to stick it to Chad and that was in poor taste for James too because they were considered friends also. I have lost a lot of respect for both, now she is no better than Chad and that is why is outed them. Good for you Chad there are always to sides to every story. Maybe she isn’t the victim at all!

76. Comment by kelly haigh in September 24, 2009 @ 3:00 pm

OMG james and sophia they are such a good match. Of corse im disappointed that james isn’t single(who wouldn’t be hes sooooo fit) but they make such a good couple i hope they stay together!!!!!!!!!!!!!

77. Comment by Claire in October 26, 2009 @ 4:37 pm

I think its great that they’re together as they both seem to be really amazing people. Although, for selfish reasons i hope it doesn’t get too serious. James Lafferty is gorgeous- i want him! hehe.

78. Comment by Jamie in April 17, 2010 @ 7:15 pm

LOL I’m not a fan of Sophia’s, so I definitely wasn’t a fan of this relationship, but I think it’s funny how people freaked out over it and are now freaking out over James dating Shantel. Wow, what a crime. He’s dated two girls he works with who both happen to be beautiful, and he’s like the sexiest man ever on the cast. So, of course they’re going to date him. LMFAO