Posted by Amy with 134 Comments
That seemed to be the consensus for every reaction I heard tonight.
OMG. What. just. happened.
I think I can say tonight was one of my favorite episodes of the season or at least my favorite last 15 minutes of an episode LOL. Let’s get to the specifics here….
- First and foremost the reveal of Brooke’s attacker! I really, really did not see that coming. Did not expect Sam’s friends to be involved in that whatsoever. And then on top of that, to find out that the same guy is the one from Q’s shooting. Wow. So my question is of course why would he be involved with Q? Just random that he is just a bad guy and Q was just bad timing? I guess this means we should be worried for Sam? I don’t know, her friend John (or was it really Jack LOL) seems to really like her so maybe he’ll keep his brother off her but I just can’t see good stuff coming out of that.
- I’m very interested to see how Brooke takes this news that one of Sam’s friends is her attacker and Sam was technically but not directly involved.
- The whole Owen/Brooke thing felt really forced. I don’t think the Owen we’ve gotten to know would have said that and I don’t think based on her last encounter with Owen would have been so upset. I mean, really, the last time we saw them Owen was a humble guy saying whenever you’re ready and Brooke seemed upset. And now, out of nowhere it’s like OMG, I hate you again. I really felt like that was a set up for the whole Owen and Millie hook-up. Which OMG. Brings me to the next point.
- Owen and Millie?? For reals? I really am not happy Millie is not going to lose her virginity to Mouth. Life happens and all but come on. Mouth and Millie are so perfect together.
- Gigi needs to get her skanky butt out of Mouth’s life and more importantly, cellphone. Ugh.
- Luke and Dixon/Dawson were completely awful. The drugs were just out of place and inappropriate, his ideas were awful and he was just plain annoying. Sorry, JVDB. It wasn’t your acting, just your character. I was a Creek fan, so no hate from me there.
- Um, what happened to Mia? Not the same girl for sure and I really don’t like it. That being said, wow, she looked gorgeous!
- Nathan and his basketball…hot, hot, hot! I absolutely adored his voiceover. I loved that he did well. If they don’t pick him, they’re crazy. So is Q walking away with the cape a symbol of him wearing the cape and flying…he says it’s not just Nate’s dream so is that a foreshadowing that Nate got his dream?
Jamie was cute as a button tonight.
- So what and who is Julian? It seems like they’re trying to paint him as the bad guy but I really think he’s a good guy especially with that whole coffee thing at the end. Either way, man is still hot.
- Peyton…well, I guess we got our answer. It’s going to be another cancer storyline. And we seem to have a lead that it is ovarian/uterine. Does this mean no Leyton babies? A stalled wedding? Will Peyton die?
OMG That is just about the only thing you can say in response to that episode. I think it was a fabulous episode before a long break. Enough stuff answered while enough stuff was left open to keep you coming back on January 5.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 at 12:08 am and is filed under Season 6 Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.