Nov 25,2008

Heroes Redux: A One Tree Hill Star Has Been Cast!

Sources spill that One Tree Hill and West Wing alum Moira Kelly will be playing Abby Collins, a Homeland Security agent, in at least one episode of the Fugitives volume (the next chunk of episodes in the current third season). We happy about this? Do tell in the comments below.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 at 9:11 am and is filed under Moira Kelly/Karen. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 Responses to “Heroes Redux: A One Tree Hill Star Has Been Cast!”

1. Comment by Niisu in November 25, 2008 @ 9:29 am

I’m happy but I’d be more happy if she’d come back on OTH :)

2. Comment by charlene aka (Cha Cha) in November 25, 2008 @ 9:38 am

yeah I miss Karen…but I’m happy for her :)

3. Comment by Tutor Wife a.K.a Mrs. CMM~It’s hard to know you were in love with him and you've been so strong and so good to me when I’ve strayed from us so I’m going to try to let go of it... besides who wouldn’t fall in love with you, Peyton Sawyer. in November 25, 2008 @ 9:40 am

Me too! I hope she at least comes back for Lucas and Peyton’s wedding

4. Comment by Tiffany in November 25, 2008 @ 9:42 am

found this on yahoo
    it says “that Peyton might not be the only pregnancy on One Tree Hill this season. Guesses?”

link – http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20081125/en_top_eo/70324;_ylt=Akod1Q_kfMqV0SRbFrqI79NxFb8C

5. Comment by anonymouse in November 25, 2008 @ 9:56 am

i think she will :) i have faith

6. Comment by LPtrue♥always™ -- "besides...Who wouldn't fall in love with you, P. Sawyer?" in November 25, 2008 @ 10:06 am

Yay! I Love Moira! Definitely will be watching. And of course cant wait for her to come back on OTH!

Peyton and Karen need good daughter in-law/mother in-law scenes!! :D

7. Comment by KT in November 25, 2008 @ 11:23 am

BOO! Bring her back to OTH!.. We need more Karen, Deb, Deb ect. scenes..
    not near enough the last 2 seasons..

8. Comment by othroxxwritesoxxWrites in November 25, 2008 @ 2:50 pm

WE WANT KAREN BACK – WE LOVE KAREN – SHE ALWAYS HAD THE RIGHT THINGS TO SAY…

9. Comment by Brucaslover in November 25, 2008 @ 8:04 pm

i want karen back!! lol

10. Comment by Brittany(NaleyA&F) in November 25, 2008 @ 8:10 pm

I think Karen WILL come back and help Brooke :) I have always loved the Brooke and Karen relationship. I would also like to see Karen with Peyton aswell :)

11. Comment by WapBleace in November 27, 2008 @ 1:15 am

hey!
    I made with photoshop anime myspace pictures.
    have a look at them: