Jan 27,2009

Cassandra Jean Playing Brooke

brooke

According to http://www.onetreehillweb.net/, Cassandra Jean will be playing Brooke in Screenwriter’s Blues.

You may recognize Cassandra from America’s Next Top Model if you’ve been watching for a while.  She’s the first one on the second row back.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 27th, 2009 at 11:10 am and is filed under Guest Appearances. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

27 Responses to “Cassandra Jean Playing Brooke”

1. Comment by Realme2008 in January 27, 2009 @ 11:32 am

I’m sorry, but she looks nothing like Sophia Bush. If she is on America’s Next Top Model isn’t she tall? I think they require you to be at least 5’7″. Sophia isn’t tall. She’s like 5’5″. Maybe they weren’t going for look-a- like’s though?

2. Comment by ImThatGirl in January 27, 2009 @ 11:36 am

I think she looks like Sophia. She even has a little mole on her right cheek.

3. Comment by ginny in January 27, 2009 @ 11:45 am

i watched on her on ANTM actually she’s kinda short, I hope she does well on this part because I didn’t like her on ANTM.

4. Comment by Brucas forever! in January 27, 2009 @ 12:14 pm

Does anyone else thinks she looks more like Kenzie Dalton with dark hair? Thats alittle weird to me lol.

5. Comment by naquesha in January 27, 2009 @ 12:30 pm

yahh she does look like kenzie…so weird…

6. Comment by Honey in January 27, 2009 @ 12:42 pm

yeah i remember her on ANTM, she chose to leave the competition because they wanted to cut her hair. it is no the same girl in the promo for 616….looks like missy got the boot.

7. Comment by Ashley in January 27, 2009 @ 12:50 pm

I totally remember her!
    She doesn’t look at the girl in the promo at all..
    Indeed, it looks like that girl in the promo got the boot

8. Comment by Carol in January 27, 2009 @ 1:48 pm

I don’t know why I like her but I do. I hope she does well.

9. Comment by Ash in January 27, 2009 @ 1:54 pm

She looked more and more like Kenzie on ANTM when they made her blonde. She’s the one that kept on cry about changing her hair. She didn’t want it cut or colored was hilarious though. But I’ll say as a Burnett she does look little bit like Sophia with the face features.

10. Comment by hannah in January 27, 2009 @ 1:56 pm

first caridee now her? greeaat.

11. Comment by Jackson in January 27, 2009 @ 2:29 pm

I dont know how I feel about her playing Brooke, my fave character, because she was really, REALLY weird! haha

Did anybody watch ANTM when she was on? Rememeber when she was describing how emotionless she is, and said something like, “You know how serial killers can kill, and not feel anything – i’m like that…..except I never killed anyone.” Thats just a weird thing to say.

She was just really creepy and weird. Boo to that choice! haha

12. Comment by Danika in January 27, 2009 @ 2:50 pm

This isn’t the same girl from the promo is it? or is it?
    Sorry that was confusing.. Anyways, I liked the girl from the promo.To the first post: to be a model you have to be at least 5’8″.
    I don’t remember her from ANTM.. I only remember this cycle because of the girl on the bottom left corner.. Kim, I think?
    Why oh why do they always choose actresses from ANTM? God, every time I watch CariDee’s scenes I’m like “Whyyy!?!?! She’s horrible. Take her off, take her off!!”

13. Comment by Kristine in January 27, 2009 @ 3:22 pm

I think it looks like the girl in the promo, just go to her imdb profile and look at the other 2 photos.. I like her, she’s cute.. and she is missy btw, atleast thats what it says on imdb ;)

14. Comment by Hilarie Burton fan in January 27, 2009 @ 3:31 pm

In the promo she resembled sophia a lot

15. Comment by Luv me some Julian in January 27, 2009 @ 4:32 pm

I think so too Hilarie Buron fan. . . Is she the same girl?

16. Comment by Sian in January 27, 2009 @ 4:48 pm

Is cassandra the on in ANTM who had bulimia?
    Or she might be the one who walked out i can’t remember :[

17. Comment by Jackson in January 27, 2009 @ 5:17 pm

Cassandra was the one who walked off after they bleached her hair & gave her a really short pixie cut.

18. Comment by Julie in January 27, 2009 @ 5:54 pm

I didn’t like her @ all. It was really annoying. She already cut her hair to really short, and they wanted another inch off, and she refused… That was like : Damn girl, what’s another inch when you can become ANTM :)

19. Comment by Jackson in January 27, 2009 @ 6:07 pm

I agree Julie! Its like eating all the cake but one bite because you dont want to get fat. The damage is done, whats one more bite…..whats one more inch?

20. Comment by JoAn in January 27, 2009 @ 6:56 pm

It’s definently her.. i know, she’s my cousin. And as her cousin that is sooo cool

21. Comment by Carol in January 27, 2009 @ 7:23 pm

Just because you guys didn’t like her on ANTM doesn’t mean she can’t act. They don’t have anything to do with one another. And CariDee won a challege on ANTM to get that guest spot on OTH.

22. Comment by Mellz in January 27, 2009 @ 7:55 pm

LMAO I remember her! She was the one from Texas? Who had the makeover and got the blonde short hair and was like all depressed after it! LMAO

Woow Miss-something to actress!!

23. Comment by Mellz in January 27, 2009 @ 7:55 pm

True but CariDee’s was on the show it was an challenge win, not something she did after the show!

24. Comment by xoxo one tree hill girl in January 27, 2009 @ 8:56 pm

oh my…antm is like the only reality show i watch, ive seen every season a bunch of times and that stupid girl is on my top 3 most hated models of all the seasons combined!!! she was wierd and a total whiner!!! i dont think she looks like brooke AT ALL!!!

25. Comment by chaosjunkies in January 27, 2009 @ 11:18 pm

I knew she looked familiar.

26. Comment by JoAnn in February 16, 2009 @ 8:42 pm

xoxo…your just jealous… and im right. Cassandra did great!! and you will never be on tv..thast why your jealous…so dont talk shit

27. Comment by Online Shopping in October 11, 2009 @ 1:12 pm

Some fields are empty. Please, fill them