Mar 29,2009

One Tree Hill Films Scene at Charlotte Bobcat’s Game

Posted by blueaeryn with 54 Comments

The lights were dimmed at halftime to film a scene for the television show “One Tree Hill.” Character Nathan Scott was introduced as a Bobcats starter — seven times — to cheers from the crowd.

Source

Just thought I’d share…
My friend was at the Charlotte Bobcats game tonight and they were filming “Nathan” playing.
(I didn’t personally go to the game, she called me from there to tell me.)
 Credit: Kim

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 29th, 2009 at 11:27 am and is filed under James Lafferty/Nathan Scott, One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

54 Responses to “One Tree Hill Films Scene at Charlotte Bobcat’s Game”

1. Comment by Haley in March 29, 2009 @ 11:51 am

Did I miss something? Does this mean Nathan is becoming a Bobcat by the end of the season!?

2. Comment by jamie in March 29, 2009 @ 11:53 am

^i guess so. Hes wearing a bobcats jersey in the pictures.

is anyone else bored with the basketball storyline?

3. Comment by Tutor Wife a.K.a Mrs. CMM~I'm having this baby... No, we're having this baby in March 29, 2009 @ 11:54 am

I’ve always liked the Nathan basketball storyline!!

4. Comment by lilmissvixen in March 29, 2009 @ 11:58 am

nooo way. i was going to go to that game.

5. Comment by Emma in March 29, 2009 @ 12:00 pm

Which pictures?

6. Comment by jamie in March 29, 2009 @ 12:00 pm

I loved the basketball storyline in seasons 1-4, but nows its way to repetitive and overplayed.

If you really think about it Nathans storyline is always basketball. lol

7. Comment by Christy in March 29, 2009 @ 12:04 pm

Yay for Nathan!!!

8. Comment by oth4ever in March 29, 2009 @ 12:05 pm

yah but thats his passion, its what nathan loves to do
    personally i like the basketball storyline & i hope everything works out for nathan in the end !

9. Comment by ashley in March 29, 2009 @ 12:05 pm

i agree Jamie. the basketball storyline is kinda boring. but yay for Nathan

10. Comment by noelle aka the biggest oth fan everr in March 29, 2009 @ 12:40 pm

Nathan and his basketball will never be boring:) lol

11. Comment by kel in March 29, 2009 @ 12:40 pm

is this for 6×24?

12. Comment by Love me some Julian in March 29, 2009 @ 12:49 pm

Jamie– What pictures are you referring to? Do you have a link?

13. Comment by Alyssa in March 29, 2009 @ 12:53 pm

Hopefully it isnt a dream…
    AKA the Leyton scene prob would be too. I mean, going from barely starting on semipro to starting on pro in a couple eps? eh, who knows…its Tree Hill ;]

But YAY if it isnt! He always wanted to play on that team :]] well, Jamie defintely wanted him to. ha.

14. Comment by Love me some Julian in March 29, 2009 @ 1:24 pm
  15. Comment by lauren_eliza in March 29, 2009 @ 1:40 pm

Well, Alyssa, if you consider that Peyton is having the baby, there could be a significant time jump. Or they could both be dreams, yes. But I certainly hope there’s just a time jump.

16. Comment by :D in March 29, 2009 @ 1:42 pm

well if the LP baby is born then it must be like a 5-6 month jump in there somewhere…so it wud make it a bit more likeley that he would be playin pro….

17. Comment by ChristyAnne in March 29, 2009 @ 1:47 pm

I think tooo much of the BBall is getting played out! If they mention it every once in a while ok.. like he can be playing & all but dont dedicate scenes with him away.. i like to see more NHJ scenes & him home with the family!

18. Comment by Reese in March 29, 2009 @ 2:43 pm

I am happy for Nathan, but I hope it doesn’t take away from Nathan and Haley scenes. I feel like there has been a severe lack this season!

19. Comment by OthDr in March 29, 2009 @ 2:57 pm

I kinda don’t like the basketball storyline. I think its a little boring and they don’t really show Nathan doing anything but playing basketball. They should give him another job like all of the other characters.

20. Comment by Alissa in March 29, 2009 @ 3:22 pm

I think this is the best thing that could happen to Nathan with the whole basketball-achieving-the-ultimate-dream story line! He made it to the NBA after not even being able to WALK in a wheel chair within months- that’s pretty damn amazing. I also hope like everyone else, that his professional “baller” status doesn’t deter Naley scenes whatsoever. They are both going to be living their dreams, so now, at the end of the season, is the perfect time to have a second child. Haley will drop the “I’m pregnant” bomb on the season finale. It will happen. It has to! Mark knows that the Naley fans have been waiting a very long time for our perfect couple to have another baby!

As for the pictures, there is one picture on bethany-source.net of Nathan being cheered for and Haley and Jamie are in the stands. Haley’s in a green dress, towards the left side of Nathan’s head. Check it out!

21. Comment by leyton009 in March 29, 2009 @ 3:23 pm

Go on fanpop its under the one tree hill page…. I think there is a time jump….. But I agree nathan basketball storyline is a snoozefest…

22. Comment by kiki in March 29, 2009 @ 3:41 pm

i kinda wish he still had back problems that was way more fun

23. Comment by kiki in March 29, 2009 @ 3:42 pm

YAY time jump i want to see luke and the baby after they get used to be parents
    and they are having fun as a family

24. Comment by kiki in March 29, 2009 @ 3:43 pm

with peyton she wont die my bad

25. Comment by Peyton say´s in March 29, 2009 @ 4:25 pm

I love the story of Nathan in basketball, not shame that Lucas continued career as a coach! And not her friend took some pictures?

26. Comment by Alyssa in March 29, 2009 @ 4:33 pm

Oh definitely a time jump. didnt really think about that. ha. is that sophia next to jamie in the picture?

27. Comment by kiki in March 29, 2009 @ 4:43 pm

where are the pictures?
    i feel like i missed something big

28. Comment by Alyssa in March 29, 2009 @ 4:53 pm

thers only one that i have seen. at bethany-source.net

29. Comment by :D in March 29, 2009 @ 5:21 pm

go to fan pop and the one tree hill page…theres quite a few pics there..id post link but it wont let me

30. Comment by Alyssa in March 29, 2009 @ 5:21 pm

actually kiki, theres a lot more pics at fanpop. since it takes forever if i post a link ill just tell you how to get there. go to fanpop. then one tree hill. and then images. theres “nathan spoiler pictures” from this bobcats epi.

to answer my own question, it def. isnt sophia next to jackon. ha.

31. Comment by Alyssa in March 29, 2009 @ 5:22 pm

ha beat me to it :]

32. Comment by :D in March 29, 2009 @ 5:23 pm

i have a tendency to do that lol

33. Comment by OTHgilmore4life in March 29, 2009 @ 5:55 pm

aaaahhhh im soooooo excited for nathan !!!! i love him!!!! hes sooo gorgeius and i love naley !!!

I agree with Alissa 100% haley definatly needs to drop the “i’m pregnant” bomb NOW!!!

34. Comment by LeytonTLA in March 29, 2009 @ 7:23 pm

BOOOOORING…

come on, as if the first FIVE seasons of basketball weren’t enough… give us something new already. part of the reason that i’ve never been a fan of Nathan is because i’m just so bored with him, i have been since day 1. ALL there is to him is basketball. i’m sorry, but this storyline is just such a waste (in my opinion). its WAY too repetitive, and just not interesting in the least… to me anyway

35. Comment by steph in March 29, 2009 @ 7:31 pm

what?!? nathan playing basketball?!? seriously?!? what a shocker! *end sarcasm* lol. nothing against nathan, but i am just so tired of all of his repetitive basketball drama. its been the same story for 6 seasons now. first he’s playing ball, then he gets hurt and cant play, then he recovers and plays again, then theres a rival of his that tries to get in the way of his success, then nathan defeats the rival, then there’s another rival, then something else gets in the way of him playing, then he’s playing again… enough already! his character is so one-demensional and its so annoying lol

36. Comment by Maroc0902 in March 29, 2009 @ 7:41 pm

I can’t believe all the hating on nathan and the basketball storyline. I for one was hocked from day one on the whole basketball and I think with the closure of season six we need to see nathan reach his dreams just like all the other characters. I mean we could say the same about the other characters having repititeve storylines or the same old whinning from Lucas and peyton. Imo I think nathan is the least one dimensional character on the show because there are so many aspects to his character that ca be explored which sometimes can’t be done with the other characters.

37. Comment by leyton009 in March 29, 2009 @ 8:13 pm

In the picture there is jackson brooke and haley…

38. Comment by kiki in March 29, 2009 @ 8:14 pm

thanks

39. Comment by steph in March 29, 2009 @ 8:16 pm

and yet NO other aspects of his character ARE explored… all we ever hear about him is basketball stuff. which makes him one demensional in my opinion lol

40. Comment by OTHgilmore4life in March 29, 2009 @ 8:26 pm

AHHH whats with all the hating !!

i don’t think thats brooke in the picture

41. Comment by LeytonTLA in March 29, 2009 @ 8:49 pm

It’s not hating, it’s just us giving our opinions about the storyline… Just like everyone always does. Just because people aren’t excited about this spoiler doesn’t make it hating, we have every right to be sick of all the basketball… Just like other people have the right to be excited about it

42. Comment by PSawyer-Scott in March 29, 2009 @ 9:01 pm

will this be in the finale?

43. Comment by Emily in March 29, 2009 @ 9:35 pm

So I’ve been looking at this website for quite sometime now and this is my first comment. I have to say this is the best OTH website I have seen, you do a great job with it. I am a huge Naley fan so this news really made me happy.

44. Comment by brea in March 29, 2009 @ 10:30 pm

Does anyone know if James and Sophia are still dating?

45. Comment by A Moment of Clarity in March 29, 2009 @ 11:21 pm

i am so tired of nathan and basketball…oh well he’s hot ;)

46. Comment by Alyssa in March 30, 2009 @ 12:44 am

Leyton009, i thought it was sophia from the bethany-source picture, but then when i went to the other site, it definitely isnt. ha. its an older lady it looks like. i have a feeling there is a character to the left of jamie that we cant see though. because jackson is one row down from bethany to the right. haha.

Yes this is for the finale and yes Im pretty sure theyre still dating. At least as of a couple weeks ago when Amy and Heather went down to Wilmy they were.
    (im assuming because they ran into Sophia&James walking together somewhere in town)

47. Comment by KJ in March 30, 2009 @ 3:47 am

Hey guys, this is just a random question that has not really anything to do with this topic but I am from Australia and might be going to North Carolina for a basketball camp, and have never been to America. I was wondering if any would know if the OTH stars would be filming in Dec/Jan and if not is there anything to do is NC… any OTH mercchandise you can but from their and what not as in Aussie land there is absolutely NOTHING!

I might also be going to duke and NC uniersity and around those areas like charlotte and raleigh… ANY SUGGESTIONS ON MUST DO THINGS FOR A FIRST TIME PERSON GOING DOWN… ACTUALLY UP THERE???

48. Comment by Violet in March 30, 2009 @ 4:19 am

If it’s not a dream sequence it would be a good way to wrap this come back story and do it before Dan’s death. Yeah, he made it and made it without you!
    Can you tell me where from is this picture of nathan & haley? 6×23?

49. Comment by Jay and Silent Bob in March 31, 2009 @ 10:23 pm

7 times are you fucking kidding me, you could have lost us the big game you dumb bastards. A drama show during a big game, get fucked you stupid ass pirates.Fuck one tree hill and all you fuckers that enjoy it, i fucking hate you lick my ass!

Love,
    Jay and Silent Bob

50. Comment by Alyssa in March 31, 2009 @ 10:26 pm

wow. i literally just laughed. some people…i swear…

51. Comment by OTHgilmore4life in March 31, 2009 @ 11:16 pm

HAHAHAHAHA WOW im right there with you Alyssa !!!