Mar 30,2009

Recap Letting Go 6.19

Posted by blueaeryn with 52 Comments

Lucas dreams of Peyton in pain and seeing his baby on the ultrasound, waking up to see Nathan standing in his bedroom telling him to come to the river court. Peyton is drawing at the kitchen table and then Lucas tells her he is going to river court. It is revealed no one knows the danger to Peyton and pregnancy and she says maybe she should tell Brooke. Pan on Peyton’s drawing, it is of her and Lucas on the river road the first day they spoke with the line “You don’t know me.” Scene of Skills looking at a picture of him and Deb on the fridge. Peyton walks in studio and tells Haley record company loves Mia’s new songs. Peyton also tells her the company also like the sounds of Haley James Scott. Haley says great but she feels she should be in third period English. Sam and Jack tell the Principal should bring back Haley, that is why everyone is failing. Skills comes in and tells Mouth both of them need to go on a road trip to heal their broken hearts. Lucas, Nathan and Jamie at River court. Nathan tells Lucas Jamie has been asking questions about Keith and asks Lucas to talk to Jamie about Keith. Lucas says he has a better idea. Brooke in Clothes over Bros and Julian shows up. Brooke asks if he came to say goodbye, and Julian says maybe it isn’t goodbye. He shows her a plane ticket and says this time tomorrow we could be walking on a beach in Malibu. Brooke says what about Sam, and Julian says he has been thinking about that and produces a plane ticket for her as well. He tells Brooke I love you and come with me.

Brooke comes to see Peyton at Red Bedroom Records, and says your ex boyfriend just asked me and Sam to go to LA with him. Peyton says Jake? And Brooke said no Julian. Peyton said that is a good thing right? Brooke lists all the reasons she can’t go and says they came back to Tree Hill for each other. And Peyton tells her she was unhappy in LA because the boy she loved asked her to be with him and she said no. Peyton tells Brooke not to make the same mistake. Lucas, Nathan and Jamie go to Keith’s old body shop. Lucas tells Jamie this was his great-uncle Keith’s body shop. Lucas asks Nathan that when Haley was pregnant if Nathan ever worried if something would happen to Haley. Nathan tells Lucas to stay off the internet and that childbirth is a natural process and not to worry. Skills and Mouth in the car on road trip and Skills tell him they are going to a college party at Mouth’s alma mater. The same school Gigi goes to. Mouth says Gigi is the reason he lost Millie and Skills said no you are the reason you lost Gigi. Skills says do it for me. Haley comes home to find Sam and Jack there. They tell her they wanted to see her. She asks how they got in and Sam said she is good with windows. Haley says she can’t have two students in her house during school hours and Sam says good, it’s not just the two of us. Haley walks in her kitchen to find all her students there.

Haley asks why her entire class is in her living room. Sam says they took a stand for popular teachers. Sam says they aren’t learning anything and got papers back from Catch 22 and they all got Ds and Fs. Sam also says no one likes the principal and she is a total bitch. Haley says watch your language and they need to go back to school. Haley says you have to learn with people. Sam says how about we disagree with you and we learn from you. Sam tosses down the book Catch 22 and says they aren’t leaving until Haley teaches them something. Mouth and Skills are at the college party. Mouth sees Gigi doing a keg stand and then makes Mouth do it. Nathan and Lucas are holding Jamie from the ankles as they do a tune-up on the Mustang. Nathan teases Jamie about girls and Lucas says Keith used to tease him about Peyton. Lucas says it is what guys do while working on cars, tease each other about girls. Jamie says hey whatever happened to Aunt Lindsay and Lucas just chuckles and wags his finger at him. Mouth is drinking at the party and looks up to see Millie who says having fun Marvin? Haley is doing a book study on Catch 22. She is excited that the class is learning. Haley turns to see the principal in her house. Peyton comes to visit Julian and says Brooke said he asked her to come to LA. Peyton said you better be serious and Julian said Tree Hill changed him. He invited Brooke and Sam because he wants them to be a family. Peyton says she believes him and hopes it works out. Julian asks if Peyton knows which way Brooke is leaning. Peyton says no but if she says no, then it is because she is protecting her heart. Brooke asks Chase for advice about going with Juilan. Chase says he sometimes thinks he should have gone to New York and then says Brooke is always able to find someone. He says let someone in because until you do, you will always be alone.

Principal asks what this is. Haley says third period English lit. Principal says back to class and Jack says you can’t suspend us all, and principal says she will start with him. Haley asks to speak to principal and says you have to speak to the students like young adults. Haley tells students class is over and go back to school. College party as Marvin watches Gigi and sees her as Millie. Sam tells Jack this wasn’t his worst idea and Sam tells him thank you. Haley says thank you for cleaning up but it is time to go back to school. Jamie walks up to Lucas dressed up like Keith. Jamie says uncle Keith must have been cool. Lucas says Keith was always good to him and his mom. Jamie says sounds a lot like his uncle Lucas. And Lucas said he loves Jamie and he is proud of him. Lucas tosses Jamie the keys to Mustang and tells him to start the car. Jamie does and Nathan and Lucas cheer. Mouth says things are less complicated in college. He says he dreamed of a full life and friends and that he would find the right girl. Skills says he doesn’t suppose that girl is Gigi. Skills said he made him a promise so lets go. Haley comes to visit Brooke in Clothes over Bros and asks what is wrong with her. Brooke says everyone else has families and careers and she has this, an empty store. Haley says don’t sell yourself short. Haley says she wanted to share something rare, a group of students who wanted to learn more and the leader is Sam. Haley is amazed how much Sam has grown and that Brooke should be proud of herself. All Sam needed was a stable environment and Brooke gave it to her.

Julian walks into diner and sits next to Sam and says he love the story she wrote. He says she has a voice and all she needs is structure. She asks if she can call him when he is in LA. He says he meant it when he had two tickets to LA. Sam doesn’t know Julian asked Brooke and her to LA. Haley walks in and Peyton is drawing a pic of her and Lucas after the library shooting. Haley says she loves being a teacher, and Peyton says Haley is doing a lot teaching Mia. Peyton says Haley is needed at studio. Peyton says she might not be around as much when the baby comes. Skills says he is getting by with losing Deb because the right one is still out there. Brooke goes to wedding dress she made for Peyton and places it over her head and looks in the mirror. Sam tells Jack she might be moving to LA and not to freak out. He asks when she is going and Sam says goodnight. Sam says she knows that sucks but she wants to do this for Brook and says she better stop packing. Jack stops her and kisses her, saying he just wanted to do it in case he never got the chance to. Sam walks off. Jamie says he is sad he never got to meet uncle Keith and sorry what Grandpa Dan did. Jamie asks if he is still allowed to miss Grandpa Dan and Lucas says yes. Jamie says he likes the garage, you bring something broken and you fix it up. Lucas looks back and turns off the light to garage and shuts the door saying he always liked it here too.

Skills tells Mouth to wake up, they are at Millie’s place. Skills says he texted Brooke to get Millie’s address and tells Mouth to go and fix his broken heart. Haley comes back to her classroom to pick up her stuff with principal there. Principal says your students walked across town to be taught by you. She says she loves teaching but wouldn’t sacrifice her beliefs, that she made a good teacher not want to teach. Lucas and Nathan watching Jamie sleep. Lucas says he sees Nathan with Jamie and if his little brother can be a good father, there is hope for him. Nathan says Lucas learned from Keith. Lucas said he needed a day like today. Mouth is sitting on Millie’s front steps she asks what he is doing here. Mouth tells her he is here because he can’t live without her and he is sorry. Millie kisses him and they hug. Sam is packing Brooke asks what are you doing. Sam says she packed her stuff too as well as hers. Brooke said Tree Hill was a stable environment and Sam says roll with it. Sam says most people dream for this moment and Brooke says you don’t run off with a guy after meeting him a month before. Sam says Brooke is young and has whole life ahead of her and she has to go. Brooke is at airport and sees Julian. He stands up and greets her. Brooke hugs him and tells him she can’t go. She has a life here in Tree Hill. Julian says it is okay and says if this was a movie it would end differently. But life isn’t a movie and this makes two films that didn’t work out. Julian says goodbye Brooke Davis. Sam meets Jack at the diner and says she guesses they aren’t going to LA and about that kiss. Jack says this is awkward. Julian tosses Sam and Brooke’s tickets in the trash. Brooke walks in her bedroom and starts to cry. Peyton drawing her saying yes to Lucas’ second proposal. Lucas walks in and says that was a good day. Peyton asks if he told Nathan and he says no, then he if she told Brooke, she says no as well. Peyton says she will be in bed in a second. She opens a memory box with all her art detailing her life with Lucas as well as friends with benefits CD and picture of Ellie holding her as a baby. Last photo of Lucas’ proposal says “Love Mom.”

This entry was posted on Monday, March 30th, 2009 at 8:02 pm and is filed under One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

52 Responses to “Recap Letting Go 6.19”

1. Comment by ChristyAnne in March 30, 2009 @ 8:25 pm

Dont forget the Chat room is also open…. OTHBlogchat.com

2. Comment by Elle in March 30, 2009 @ 8:51 pm

I’m ready for the havoc one tree hill is going to let loose tonight

3. Comment by Fransel in March 30, 2009 @ 9:39 pm

love this episode so far especially the twilight line :)

4. Comment by Fransel in March 30, 2009 @ 10:01 pm

is that final five episodes of the season or the show????

5. Comment by Jennifer in March 30, 2009 @ 10:23 pm

O.M.G! AMAZING EPISODE and Im freaking out over the last 5 eppys COME QUICKLY APRIL 20th!!

6. Comment by jessica in March 30, 2009 @ 11:04 pm

7. Comment by LeytonTLA in March 30, 2009 @ 11:08 pm

i thought tonight’s episode was great. i loved how Lucas and Nathan took Jamie to Keith’s auto shop… i just thought that was a nice family moment. and the scene where Jamie dressed up like Keith was hilarious lol.

the whole Brooke/Julian thing tonight was entertaining, but not necessarily exciting or suprising since we (or atleast I) knew that she wasn’t going to go with him, and that he’s coming back for her later on. i still find it annoying how hypocritical Brooke is being though by telling everyone that “love does not knock often, and when it does you have to let it in”… but yet she’s doing the exact opposite… she’s running from love… but whatever! lol

ALL of the Sam/Jack, Skills/Mouth/Gigi/Millie screen time… enough said…

Leyton was cute, not many scenes… but the couple that they did have were cute, especially the end. i loved that Peyton was drawing tonight again. i was curious what they were going to do with her drawings that they kept showing throughout the episode… and that last scene was SO sad (but sweet) when they showed that Peyton was making all of that stuff to give to the baby incase she dies.

and the promo for the “final five” episodes… so exciting! can’t wait :)

8. Comment by brucaslover in March 30, 2009 @ 11:26 pm

WANNA SEE THAT PROMO AGAIN!!!

SO INTENSE!

9. Comment by Reese in March 30, 2009 @ 11:26 pm

I liked this episode but there was hardly any Leyton. They had like two tiny scenes together. And don’t even get me started with Naley. Just like last week they had absolutely no scenes together. I am starting wonder if James and Joy are allergic to each other all of the sudden.

But the promo looked excellent, hopefully the days will go by quickly.

10. Comment by steph in March 30, 2009 @ 11:28 pm

great episode! overall just very entertaining and actually had purpose. brulian was alright i guess. it irks me how they are trying to force their “epic love story” on us… and the whole repeat of the leyton airport scene in 6.01… give me a break, i did nothing but roll my eyes during that scene. they are NOT leyton, the fact that they are trying to portray them as that intense of a couple so soon is ridiculous to me. however… i do hope that they get their happy ending at some point, and that brooke will eventually let him in and they will work out a way to be together.

and OMG at the peyton scene at the end where she was making a stash for the baby incase something happens to her! that was so sad i seriously started crying. if i didnt already know that they get their happy ending i would be going crazy right now lol. leyton was cute at the end too… i LOVED the nose tap that lucas gave peyton… adorable :)

11. Comment by Annie(HBfan)"You can't lay odds on them" in March 30, 2009 @ 11:32 pm

While I was watching it, I really didn’t think it was that spectacular. But then Peyton at the end totally did it for me. I was so great and sad.
    And, was the twilight line referencing to ‘twilight’ as in the time of day after sunset or ‘Twilight’ The book.
    Because if it was the book I may have to go and punch someone.

12. Comment by orbitgumisgood in March 30, 2009 @ 11:32 pm

wth… so in the middle of one tree hill the cw cut to TMZ. I am so pissed!!!

13. Comment by Mary Beth in March 30, 2009 @ 11:35 pm

I liked this episode..not my favorite by far. However, I really think it actually had purpose unlike the one last week that felt more filler like. I wasn’t surprised that Brulian didn’t go off together. Hopefully Brooke will eventually take a chance at love with Julian. Had to laugh about the comment when Brooke came into the room and said that Peyton’s ex asked her to run away to CA with him and she said Jake? I love it when they do throwbacks..

Wish we would have had more Leyton scenes but like the ones we did. I got teary eyed at the end with the drawings and I definitely got tears in my eyes watching the previews for the next five. The car crash and then the scene with the blood…..I know we have seen things about happy endings however I’m still being cautiously optimistic. Great episode.

14. Comment by leyton009 in March 30, 2009 @ 11:36 pm

brooke saying no was the best thing.. I mean she only knew him a month… dude was rushing and pushing into something she wasn’t ready for……

15. Comment by Danika in March 30, 2009 @ 11:38 pm

James and Joy allergic to each other?? You’d think so, but when I saw the promo I was jumping for joy (no pun intended.. aha)
    I wasn’t crazy about this episode.. it was good, don’t get me wrong. Actually it was amazing. I just hated the Mouth/Millie/Gigi/Skills thing and Sam/Jack (not when it was having to do with Haley but like alone.. I was just like.. uhh.. i don’t care)
    I love how many brother moments were getting. Love them! There was just the right amount of Leyton cause no offense, but I’ve been getting a little tired of them. I’m getting tired of Brooke running from Julian. I knew she wasn’t going to go, but I was still hoping she would. I loved Chase and Brooke talking.. I don’t know I just like them together. ahaha.
    And I have to agree with you Steph about Leyton at the end. The nose tap.. i squealed when he did that I thought it was so cute. I’ve missed her drawings. I love how there bringing them back.
    Yeah did not like the Brulian airport scene which was exactly the Leyton airport scene. Change it up, please.
    Now the promo.. so made the episode.. even if it wasn’t part of the episode. I knew all that was going to happen but holy crap it was intense. When Peyton got hit by the car I had a flashback to when she was running the red lights. Anyone think that was like a foreshadowing but not.. I don’t know how to explain it. Like Peyton’s mom ran a red light and died and then she was at a red light and almost died so.. yeah.. wow I suck at explaining. I hope someone gets what I mean.
    And Naley… holy crap I can’t friggen wait!!!!!! eeekkk!!! Hot Naley scene WOOT!!! No more stupid old married couple scene… yay yay YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

16. Comment by Annie(HBfan)"You can't lay odds on them" in March 30, 2009 @ 11:47 pm

I don’t know if Peyton running red lights in season one was exactly foreshadowing.
    But I honestly think we all knew Peyton would be in a car accident eventually, because that’s a rough spot for her.

17. Comment by LindcasFan in March 30, 2009 @ 11:48 pm

i PERSONALLY liked the reference to Lindsey :) … haha. just kidding guys… it did make me smile but still, i don’t expect you all to care about that! i thought the episode was pretty good…. my only complaint is that i wish Sophia would learn how to cry already. i’m SO sick of seeing her “cry” with NO TEARS!! how is that crying?? ugh. drives me nuts. other than that… i thought it was pretty good

18. Comment by Danika in March 31, 2009 @ 12:05 am

nevermind, so wrong about that red light thing.. I just watched it again. :P sorry all I saw was a red light the first time, and no green light.

19. Comment by Elle in March 31, 2009 @ 12:08 am

Just watched the promo like 4 times! Hahaha!!

20. Comment by LPtrue♥always™ in March 31, 2009 @ 12:08 am

I liked this episode!

Brulian.. for one, Brooke only known Julian for a MONTH? GTFO! Like have you seen Peyton stomach lately? I doubt it take only a month for you to go from flat tummy to that huge in a month. So don’t give me that crap. Anyway. I felt bad for Julian. It sucks giving your heart to someone and having them not giving it back. Oh wait.. That sounds like Brooke! And I was waiting for a tear to fall…sucks to be me!

Am I the only one want Haley to pimp slap Mrs. Buttkiss? lol.. Bring back Mr. Turner

The Luke/Nate/Jamie scenes were nice. Jamie can hush talking about some Aunt Lindsay–Dont kill me Lindcasfan..lol But I’m glad Luke told him he can still care for Dan. I wish Nate would’ve told him, but I just knew he wasn’t. LOL

LP.. I feel for them. It must be really hard wondering if the one you love will die or not. I LOVED that she was drawing again. That last scene with Peyton going through her child’s own “Peyton Box” was so bittersweet. Gosh I love this couple.

and who else..Skills/Mouth/GiGi/Millie.. why? and why Millie go out the way to do all this.. when she could of stayed right there with Mouth 2 episodes ago? Thanks alot Millie!

21. Comment by Chels in March 31, 2009 @ 12:13 am

This episode was sooo much better than last weeks because i actually felt like it flowed not just a bunch of random scenes jumpin from place to place. The promo was pretty intense and did get me pretty excited, hopefully i’m not let down.

22. Comment by IamSam in March 31, 2009 @ 12:18 am

Gotta agree with LincasFan. LOL Sophia drives me crazy with that “crying”, someone could at least get her eye-drops.
    The episode didn’t catch that much of my attention, except for Peyton’s drawings, it was about time we had her drawing again, the last scene (with the box) was sad in a way, but great in so many others.
    That promo really got me though. Man, can’t believe we have to wait 3 weeks, c’mooooooooon, haven’t we had enough breaks? That car accident, the blood, the Naley finally-hot-scene. HA! =D Sooooo excited.
    Ah, is it only me or anybody else noticed how odd Peyton’s hair looks when she’s driving away from a place I couldn’t recognize, right before Lucas’ “jump”?

23. Comment by Jaclyne in March 31, 2009 @ 12:24 am

Amazing episode. And the ending with the box for the baby, so sad!! Yep, got choked up again. Oh and did anyone else notice the framed ticket stub inside the box? hmm

24. Comment by Tutor Wife a.K.a Mrs. CMM~I'm having this baby... No, we're having this baby in March 31, 2009 @ 12:24 am

it’s late… so all i am going to say is that this eps was AWESOME!! for a lot of reasons!! I will post my thoughts more tomorrow LOL

25. Comment by IamSam in March 31, 2009 @ 12:25 am

Oh, who cares about Mouth/Milli/Gigi? ENOUGH!
    And what happened to Dan? One episode he’s trying to kill himself and the the other nobody gives a damn about him? Cut off the Mouth crap, bring Dan back.

26. Comment by Nemo in March 31, 2009 @ 12:26 am

The episode wasn’t as boring as last weeks, but it was a little boring. No Naley scenes. I was pissed off until I saw that sexy Naley scene on the promo. To bad they don’t do that until episode 23.
    I felt bad for leyton. They’re not my favorite couple, but I still want them to be happy. I don’t know why they keep having bad things happen to Peyton. She’s a good person.
    I didn’t care much for mouth and millie. They get on my nerves. And as for Sam and Jack, they’re a little cute, but they’re not Naley.
    And I wish Brooke would’ve just gone with Julian. That makes me sad because they’re so cute together. And I know that Brooke is just afraid to love him.

27. Comment by jess in March 31, 2009 @ 12:37 am

enough with the drawings peyton!!! god she is so annoying

28. Comment by ivana in March 31, 2009 @ 12:47 am

Anyone knows where can I watch the episode online?

29. Comment by Alyssa in March 31, 2009 @ 1:12 am

I really liked this epi. I was so happy that Peyton was drawing again, and the ending totally did it for me. I completely lost it! I was so sad when Peyton was talking to Haley and its obvious that she is prepared that she may very well die. I wanted Lucas or Peyton to tell someone about the baby though! I cant wait for that. I really thought that Brooke was going to say no, but i definitely thought that she was at least going to say “i love you too” or something. I kept waiting for it. I did love the Brase scene though. And how he said he wished he went after her…how cute :] For some reason, Mouth/Millie didnt bother me as much as usual tonight. Idk what it was. Maybe its the fact that I think Mouth will move to NY now ;] ha!

Seriously…the promo made me go insane with excitement. I am soooo pumped and these next three weeks are gonna go so slow and the 5 weeks will go WAY to fast :[
    i cannot say enough how excited I am for some hot and heavy Naley action!! I miss it and love it! Uhh the crash was intense and I think it is like a dream/”what if” thing. and with Lucas in the hospital was a part of the finale when Peyton is found bleeding. Ugh…the return of Victoria. ick.

30. Comment by Alyssa in March 31, 2009 @ 1:15 am

and ivana, the CW will post the epis but it usually takes a few days/week ish. If you want it soon, just google it. theres a ton of websites that put up new epis super fast.

31. Comment by Alyssa in March 31, 2009 @ 1:17 am

FAVORITE LINE: “dude, you totally thudded me!” ha!

32. Comment by LovinBrucas in March 31, 2009 @ 1:25 am

I didnt really watch season 4, because I had a late class. Plus, Im not a Leyton fan & they made me want to barf. haha

Anyway – I was just wondering if Brooke ever told Chase she loved him. Just curious, because she is being so protective with Julian. And I know thats how she was up until the beginning of season 4 with Lucas, but like I said – I didnt really catch many episodes with her & Chase….so I dont know how serious they were.

33. Comment by Alyssa in March 31, 2009 @ 1:44 am

Annie, I think it was referring to Twilight the book. ha. Since idk if she would be referring to the sunset twilight when talking about an upcoming line.ya know?

and LovinBrucas, yes they did. I liked Brooke/Chase a lot :] they were cute.

34. Comment by Annie(HBfan)"You can't lay odds on them" in March 31, 2009 @ 2:10 am

*Sigh* I figured it was reffering to the book… I just wanted someone elses opinion.
    Now to hunt down Mark, lol.
    Jk

35. Comment by Alyssa in March 31, 2009 @ 2:15 am

ha! yeah, i was actually quite surprised to hear it myself. they hardly ever reference like current culture stuff.

36. Comment by GermanGirl in March 31, 2009 @ 2:47 am

oh oh i only read the rundown and omg this so sad peyton already prepares to die? this is horrible
    and brooke well yeah she has good reasons but she has to take a chance …
    ok gotta go watch the episode later

37. Comment by Maira in March 31, 2009 @ 8:51 am

I really enjoyed this episode. I know there wasn’t alot of Leyton but I loved the scenes that they had. I was glad to see Peyton drawings again and how they had her store them away for the baby “if” something happens to her. I was, however, unhappy that they again did not reveal what the pregnancy complication is. They were both so close to telling Brooke, Haley and Nathan. I loved that Haley showed what a great teacher/leader she is, and how she showed up Principal Rimkus. I wasn’t too into the Skills/Mouth frat party, but was glad to see Skills help Mouth figure out that he needs Millie in his life. Oh, and I totally agree with Steph about the airport scene with Brulian. They are not Leyton! I was sad to see those two unable to work it out, but I also know that it’s not the end. I must admit my favorite scenes were again between Nathan/Lucas/Jamie. I loved the promo, can’t wait till 4/20!!

38. Comment by JBFan in March 31, 2009 @ 10:29 am

Loved the last two episodes. So great!

39. Comment by luvleyton in March 31, 2009 @ 10:41 am

I was soooo mad, I live in Denver and the CW cut right into the middle of OTH and started playing TMZ. And then they cut back and then it happened again. So I missed like 20min or so. From what I saw I enjoyed!!

So happy that Peyton is drawing!!

LovinBrucas—-yes to your question…Brooke did tell Chase she loved him…which makes this whole thing right now (with Julian) look really stupid!

40. Comment by Jac in March 31, 2009 @ 11:26 am

Yes its super exciting to see peyton drawing again, but so sad because of the reason she is doing it.

41. Comment by Emily in March 31, 2009 @ 12:27 pm

I like this episode. I think last episode much better. Mark created every episode was great! I love all of them.I don’t like Peyton too much. I like Naley’s family a lot. I don’t care about Moth. Can’t wait!

42. Comment by OTHforlife in March 31, 2009 @ 12:58 pm

Brooke is starting to annoy me… ugh! You have a great guy…. and did you hear her talking to Peyton? When she said I moved to LA with my parents and I was dating Lucas and now he is with you and your pregnant and your getting married… You dated Lucas SEVEN years ago girly!! WOW! Get over it and be happy with a great guy you have now!!

43. Comment by Emz in March 31, 2009 @ 2:57 pm

iv just watched the episode and i liked it better than last weeks…am not sure why no1 knows about peyton yet its starting to annoy me now..aww and the scene at the end when lucas said we have tommorrow and peytons face and her box with all the paintings and the last one says love mom breaks my heart!!

i feel for brook and peyton there always crying!!

44. Comment by Emz in March 31, 2009 @ 2:57 pm

also chase is right if you dont let anyone in you’ll always be alone

45. Comment by rebecca in March 31, 2009 @ 3:51 pm

i realy liked this eppy. i love it when they talk bout stuff that happened in the past: chase and brooke, jake, lindsey. cant wait for the next eppy. i feel so bad for peyton, at the end of the eppy when u saw her drawings

46. Comment by ginny in March 31, 2009 @ 7:07 pm

ok first off love love loved the NJL scenes and them talking about haley’s worry that jamie was gonna have 2 heads hahaha. I loved when jamie and lucas were talking the camera would skim over to nathan and he just looked like a proud dad & brother who doesn’t like to see james smile. I could’ve cared less about millie/gigi/mouth thing completley over it and the skills/mouth road trip i mean come on it was lame and waste of space. The brulian storyline is blah we all know she wasn’t gonna go. Finally haley had her own storyline and told principal buttkiss were to stick it why is she a principal again? she obviously hates kids. The class coming over was cute and i actually liked sam in this. Oh also, when jamie dressed like keith he kinda looked like it was weird. Can’t wait for april 20th hot naley scene. I guess I’ll be watching soapnet and youtubing for the next 3 weeks.

47. Comment by OTH LOVER in March 31, 2009 @ 7:28 pm

OMG SO I JUST WATCHED IT AND THE LAST SCENE ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY – AND I NEVER CRY
    tht box

48. Comment by j in March 31, 2009 @ 8:03 pm

I really missed reading your recap/review of the episode this week

49. Comment by courtney in March 31, 2009 @ 8:18 pm

did anyone else hear in the brooke/haley conversation brooke saying she always wanted to see a unicorn? i remember from season 4 her calling chase a unicorn.. just wondering what that meant

50. Comment by PeytonElizabethSawyer in March 31, 2009 @ 9:20 pm

i cant believe i have to wait three weeks…the promo looks horrible! im excited to see it…
    brooke just needs to go with julian already. im sick of them making it sound like her heart has been closed off to everyone for years. get over the lucas drama! brooke would not be that pathetic. i get what its like to have your heart broken, but she is not still dwelling on it and im sick of the writers making it seem like such a big storyline. may i state once again that she was in love with chase! im happy they finally kind of acknowledged that with last nights ep. i just feel like the storyline is being unnecessarily dragged on. its like a replay of her romance with felix, season two…he had to tell her that if she could just open up her heart to him, he wouldnt hurt her. and yet, five years later (in seasons) and like 7 years later in one tree hill time, shes still too afraid to open her heart because of what happened with peyton and lucas? jesus…peyton and brooke both hurt each other, and those storylines were resolved seasons ago. im sick of seeing brooke “cry” that much over someone shes not in love with. clearly, if she cared that much about him, she would be with him. whats with all the crying! shit…i like them together, i just want them to get together already.
    other things from the episode…
    hell yes to haley telling the teacher off.
    leyton…that last scene with peyton, so sad. ugh.
    aklghjesklgj
    thats all.

51. Comment by Megan in April 1, 2009 @ 3:39 pm

I’m guessing that no one else noticed that during the previews in definately said the FINAL 5 episodes. that could really mean that they ARENT having a season 7. but hhmph. i dont know. but it does seem like they are closing off everyones storyline. i will be upset. i have been watching this damn show for almost 6 years. i dont know what ill do.

52. Comment by Alyssa in April 1, 2009 @ 3:44 pm

No, someone else mentioned that, Megan, but all signs are pointing towards a season 7.