Posted by Amy with 53 Comments
I really liked tonight’s episode. There was no OMG moments. But it was a nice, smooth ride. Here are a few thoughts.
- Skills and Jamie were cute. Skills and Jamie’s teacher were cuter. Her s.e.x. line was hilarious.
- I really am liking the Nathan and Coach relationship. I think it reminds me of Whitey. No, he isn’t as funny as Whitey but there’s a warmth between him and Nathan that I really like. Really hope Haley is right that Nathan will get a call from the NBA. I’m ready already! Two seasons of Nathan coming back from the bottom.
- I really liked Nick Lachey on the show tonight. His lines were a lot funnier than I thought they’d be and I loved Haley’s song he sang.
- Victoria and Sam are great together. I felt bad for Brooke that it did seem Victoria was trying a do-over with Sam. But Victoria and Sam are funny together.
- I loved the flashbacks with Lucas and Peyton. It’s sort of like seeing Season 4.5. The Comet has always meant a lot to Peyton but I can see even more now why it means so much to them…they have to make all their babies in the back seat! LOL The title of the ep is a nice reference to all the kissing they did back then and all that came after it. I also liked Peyton’s statement that she had a lot of dreams wrapped up in him.
- Mia and Chase are cute together but something made me cringe when Chase said he just thought he was in love with Brooke. I wanted to defend Brooke even though they hadn’t been together in a long time.
What’d you think?
This entry was posted on Monday, April 27th, 2009 at 10:13 pm and is filed under Season 6 Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.