May 04,2009

Episode 22 Show Me How to Live Recap

Chat is going on on Twitter.com tonight. Use #OTH to find others commenting :)

Peyton is recording a video. Peyton lists off musicians that are on an iPod that is music for life, when she has a bad test or bad breakup, listen to her Playlist 100 songs to save your life. She said there is a new artist that is special…Mia.
Mia sings at the piano at the studio.
Peyton talks about best friends. She said she got really lucky with hers. She lists off attributes that she loves and hates. The best part about Brooke Davis is that she puts friends first. If she’s in trouble you can call her.
Brooke watches Sam and her mom. Victoria comes up and says it’s been a month, she should stop. Brooke says she’s eating pecan pie and she hates it.
Peyton says it’s hard to lose a mom and if you are watching this, you must know how that feels and I’m so sorry. But if you need a mom and dad fix, you have Nathan and Haley.
Naley and Jamie are at home. Haley has to go meet Mia and asks Nathan to drop Jamie off on his way out of town.
Mia continues to play her song in the studio.
Peyton hopes they get to share these things together but they’re all right here. She holds the box. She needs one thing. Please take care of your father. He’s going to need you like my dad needed me. Love him and take care of him. Be kind to him. Do that for me. Lucas walks in on Peyton talking. Peyton says she thought she should. Lucas says no. You said it was going to be ok. Our child is going to have to remember you, they’ll know you. I’m not having it. What’s next? Peyton says I want to get married. Now. Lucas says absolutely not. After you have this baby. She insists. Lucas says we’re not doing anything just in case. Lucas says I’ll be in the garage, you should be in bed. He leaves and she says Thank you, I love you too, by the way.

Victoria and Brooke visit a department store to check out the competition. V tells Brooke she ran a background check on Sam’s birth mother. They argue. V holds up a red dress on Brooke and Brooke says do you think we’re shopping?? You are so trying to shop with me. V says they’re doing R&D.
Nathan takes Jamie to Lucas. Lucas tells Nathan about the time capsule. He said it’s supposed to be exciting but it’s terrifying. What if something happens to Peyton? Nathan says it’s like his HCM and his basketball. Maybe he should just let Peyton do it. Nathan says if you had one more day with her, do you want to argue or be married.
Brooke gets Sam in her bedroom to go to Peyton’s baby shower. Sam seems upset. Brooke asks about her mother. She said her parents made her give her up. She has a picture of her house with a white picket fence. She always wanted one. Sam asks to meet her at Peyton’s.

Mouth is at Nathan’s game reporting. Coach comes in and says they’ve had an 8 game winning streak. Coach says impress the NBA scout there tonight. Nathan is excited.
Victoria tries on clothes on Sam but Sam doesn’t like them. V says how was it with the waitress. Sam says it’s ok. V says they must have so much to talk about seeing they have 16 years of neglect to talk over. Sam tells her not to be mean. Sam says she’s not what she expected, she’s ok. She says she’s kind of like her. V asks if she wanted her back. Sam says it doesn’t matter, she’s happy here. Sam doesn’t want to hurt Brooke but she wants to know her. V asks if she wants to live with her. Sam says no. V says now let’s find a dress for you worthy of the Davis name.
Skills says she has a date with Lauren. Junk and Fergie says you know what 3rd date means. Skills says to be out by the time you get back.
Peyton tries on a dress that Brooke made her. Peyton asks about Sam and Brooke says she’ll be there. Peyton says she’s doing a great job. Brooke is thinking of adopting her. She just got all the papers in the mail. Peyton tells her not to worry about her birth mother, she just became the luckiest person ever.
Jamie finds the iPod and sees the song from the state championship. He tells Luke he was in mommy’s tummy. He finds the drawing of the state championship. Luke says it’s the night he wanted to marry Peyton.
Mouth asks Nathan how the long distance thing is working out. Nathan says if he figures it out, let him know. Nathan tells him about the scout there.
Peyton opens a present from Mia. It’s pictures of Mia. She is going to pick the one that goes on the cover of the record. Sam walks in dressed up.

Skills picks up Lauren but she has a last minute babysitting ordeal with Chuck. Skills says he can come along. They take him to putt-putt and go carts. Lauren says she’s glad he didn’t cancel. Chuck wrecks and Lauren has to go take care of him. He then gets in pictures with them in the photo booth. Skills in annoyed.
Nathan plays ball and is doing well.
Jamie finds a picture of the cheerleading squad. Then Lucas gets a picture of Keith, Karen and Luke as a kid. Jamie says he was funny looking. Jamie says you’re kind of like my uncle Keith. Jamie finds the picture of the angel. Jamie asks if Peyton will be ok. Luke says he doesn’t know. Jamie says it will be ok.
Peyton gets a baby memory book from Haley. Peyton starts to cry and says she loves it. She wants them to know she loves them so much. Mia says no crying, I’m taking a picture.
Nathan talks to Coach in the locker room. He reminds him to make sure he looks good too.
Brooke gets home and Victoria is there. She says she wishes she had asked about the dress first. V says she wants to talk about Sam. She thinks she should let her spend time with her birth mother. Brooke says it’s not her business. Brooke says she’s just jealous Sam wants to spend time with her. She’s not going anywhere. She shows her adoption papers. Sam walks in and asks what is going on. V says idk, ask your mother. Brooke says she wants to talk to her. She tells her she wants to adopt her and make it official. Sam says yeah but doesn’t seem convinced. She asks if she can still see her real mom.

Skills and Lauren talk about Deb. He says it was a lifestyle difference. She says she likes guys that are young, bald, athletic and likes kids. They go to kiss and he throws up on his show. Skills says I do like some kids. Some kids.
Nathan continues to play well.
Haley goes to get Jamie from the garage. She says the Comet. He asks about the shower. She says yeah it was good. Haley asks how he is and he says it went well, just what he needed.
Skills drops Lauren off. She says he was great with Chuck. Skills says maybe next time by themselves.
Sam cries in her room. Brooke comes and asks to talk to her. She didn’t mean to ambush her. She thinks she should spend time with her birth mother. She asks if she hates her. Brooke says she never could. She says you can always come back. Sam asks her why she’s so good to her and she says she loves her. She asks her if she can keep the dress. She tells Brooke she’ll always be her first mom.

Skills comes home and tells Junk and Fergie about the kid. Lauren knocks on the door and says I realized you forgot something and kisses him.
Sam and brooke tell each other they’ll miss each other and love each other. Victoria gives her a hug bye. Brooke and Sam hug. Sam takes her bags and leaves. Brooke asks her what they do now. V says they have their work to do now. Brooke says of course.
Coach says he hasn’t heard anything from the scouts, they just wait for the phone to ring.
Sam walks in front of a white picket fence. The house has a red door.
V and Brooke work at COB. Brooke looks through a few drawings and draws an Anarchy sign on a bag and then starts crying. V tells Brooke it’s going to be ok. Brooke says she’s fine, we have our work to focus on now. She puts the drawings back in the drawer.
Nathan watches the phone and then turns out the light.
Peyton tapes in the picture of the girls in the book. Luke says there is one thing missing. Our wedding photo. Peyton says really? We can get married right away? Luke says only if the dr says it’s ok. It’s not b/c of the baby. I want you to be my wife because I love you. Peyton says I love you too. They kiss.

This entry was posted on Monday, May 4th, 2009 at 8:19 pm and is filed under Season 6 Episodes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

34 Responses to “Episode 22 Show Me How to Live Recap”

1. Comment by cd in May 4, 2009 @ 8:28 pm

That’s just weird. WTTV 4 out of Indy is the CW. I’m just over in Muncie and that’s where I intend to watch it in …32 mins.

2. Comment by Amy in May 4, 2009 @ 8:28 pm

ah, i just found it!

3. Comment by irishmolly in May 4, 2009 @ 8:32 pm

yay, considering i have no college tomorrow i’m happy to know my one night that i can stay up late will not be wasted, thanks Amy

4. Comment by PETER in May 4, 2009 @ 9:03 pm

anybody have a live stream of some sort so i can watch? grrrrr power outage im stuck outside on my laptop

help help help, lol

5. Comment by Danielle in May 4, 2009 @ 9:10 pm

omg, this is so sad. i am sitting here crying, i hope we get some leyton love.

6. Comment by Sarah in May 4, 2009 @ 9:11 pm

o this episode is already making me cry

7. Comment by LeytonLover in May 4, 2009 @ 9:43 pm

the baby shower was so cute, yet really sad- haley, brooke and peyton all crying, made me teat up a little.

8. Comment by LeytonLover in May 4, 2009 @ 9:44 pm

*tear

9. Comment by LeytonLover in May 4, 2009 @ 9:50 pm

okay, and now that sam and brooke made me tear up too. why does it have to be so sad tonight?

10. Comment by Sarah in May 4, 2009 @ 9:53 pm

I really hope Sam comes back after spending time with her mother cause Brooke is going to be so sad if she doesn’t

11. Comment by ML in May 4, 2009 @ 9:59 pm

I LOVE Lucas & Peyton!!!

12. Comment by Sarah in May 4, 2009 @ 10:01 pm

Next week is going to be a good episode. Haha Brooke is trying to make Julian jealous. As mia says the sex lol so HOTTTTTTT

13. Comment by danielle in May 4, 2009 @ 10:03 pm

i loved the kiss at the end, pure love. can’t wait to see the wedding next week

14. Comment by BaBY Leyton in May 4, 2009 @ 10:07 pm

I cried my eyes out!!! This was a really sweet episode!! I love the advice Nathan gave Lucas. Lucas and Peyton TLA!!

15. Comment by Nemo in May 4, 2009 @ 10:08 pm

That was a great episode. The Naley at the beginning was cute. But I can’t wait until next week when Naley finally gets it on LOL. That promo at the end was so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m not that much of a fan of Leyton, but I’m starting to like them a lot more. They’re just so damn cute. Sam looks weird when she’s crying. LOL!

16. Comment by Naley-Season7! in May 4, 2009 @ 10:10 pm

Does anyone know if anyone from the OTH cast have twitter pages?

17. Comment by Mary Beth in May 4, 2009 @ 10:10 pm

I really liked tonight’s episode. I could have done with at Skills and Lauren’s date but other than that it was all around perfect. The baby shower was sweet and sad. I swear I was crying at the beginning when she was talking to the camera. It’s just so sad especially when she was telling the baby to take care of Lucas. I’m really looking forward to next week’s episode….However, that means there is only one episode after that and I’m going to be really really sad IF Hil and Chad aren’t coming back. *still crossing fingers* Also, I think we know why Nick punches Julian….LOL (loved the preview)

18. Comment by Tutor Wife a.K.a Mrs. CMM~Lucas: I’m gonna miss you. Peyton: You better cuz I have a lot of dreams wrapped up in you. in May 4, 2009 @ 10:12 pm

AWESOME EPS!!! can’t wait for the wedding next week… i did cry lol

19. Comment by Tutor Wife a.K.a Mrs. CMM~Lucas: I’m gonna miss you. Peyton: You better cuz I have a lot of dreams wrapped up in you. in May 4, 2009 @ 10:13 pm

I’m glad Nathan talked some sense into Lucas!

20. Comment by LeytonTLA in May 4, 2009 @ 10:13 pm

great episode! i knew these final episodes were going to get better. however, don’t get me started on Nathan’s basketball storyline… but everything else was good! the Brooke/Sam stuff wasn’t bad… but i was glad to see it finally come to an end.

Lucas and Peyton were great, as always. the beginning where Peyton was making the video for the baby was so sad. i about lost it when she was telling the baby to take care of Lucas. and the end when Lucas told her that he wanted to marry her was so sweet! LOVE THEM… can’t wait till next week! :D

21. Comment by LaurenLovesOTH4ever in May 4, 2009 @ 10:13 pm

Oh my god. That was an incredibly amazing episode! Absolutely loved it!!! I’ve still got tears in my eyes. Uh so good. <3

22. Comment by Jennifer in May 4, 2009 @ 10:14 pm

GREAT eppy! Loved it cried alot but I CANT WAIT for the wedding next week!!!

23. Comment by Cayt326 in May 4, 2009 @ 10:15 pm

Loved the episode!

24. Comment by Shanae in May 4, 2009 @ 10:18 pm

This was an amazing episode! I was near tears when Peyton was doing the video!

25. Comment by ginny in May 4, 2009 @ 10:20 pm

this was a good episode, but sad in a way. I loved the naley moment in the beginning and all the lucas/jamie scenes. The brooke/sam scenes were sad at the end i hope she comes back to live with brook. The skills/lauren scenes were ok, but not necessary. I liked that nate/his teammate got along. I hate seeing peyton so sad. I can’t wait for next week for the hott Naley moment woohoo. Oh i liked the reference of the 98 degrees julian says to nick next week haha

26. Comment by steph in May 4, 2009 @ 10:23 pm

loved this episode! brooke, sam, and victoria were actually somewhat interesting… glad that sam is gone though. LOVED the brooke/peyton scene, their friendship is amazing and we dont get to see much of it anymore. the baby shower was so sad! thank god we know that peyton doesnt die or i would be freaking out right now lol. and LEYTON!!!!!! they were so sweet tonight, i knew that lucas would come around and change his mind in the end about getting married. i was pleasantly surprised with his comment about realizing that he wanted to marry peyton during the state championship game… that was cute. great brooke scenes. great peyton scenes. great leyton. great episode!

27. Comment by leytonislove22 in May 4, 2009 @ 10:32 pm

anyone have a link to the episode

28. Comment by kelly05 in May 4, 2009 @ 10:34 pm

i thought it was a pretty good episode. i really like the brooke and sam storyline going on. i am sooooooooooo looking foward to the hot naley scene next week. and julian is back next week, so nothing wrong with that. finally, i have a reason to want monday to come faster.

29. Comment by Sweetie in May 5, 2009 @ 1:33 am

ok good thing to know i wasnt the only one tearing up when peyton did the time capsule. as for really crying it was sad when brooke was whimpering when she was doing sams design and victoria couldn’t comfort her.

im actually glad sam is gone, now brooke can move on with her life (hopefully with julian)

30. Comment by Violet in May 5, 2009 @ 1:54 am

It’s ok to assume that the Naley moment will happen after a phone call recived by Nathan, no? James did a pretty good job!

31. Comment by Alyssa in May 5, 2009 @ 3:11 am

I am more than likely an idiot, but I didnt understand when Brooke drew the A (anarachy sign) on the backpack? I know it was Sam related, but thats about it. lol. explain?

32. Comment by Emz in May 6, 2009 @ 9:12 am

Alysaa i think it meant like sam got an A+ for being her and that brook got really close to her and she was like a daughter to her..

i thought i was going to stay strong but am not ashamed to admit it i did shed a tear am sure it was caus i was hormonal thats what am telling myself!
    peytons time capsule was just really sad but the bit i started blubing was when she said look after your father for me awwww! it just tugged at the heart strings then the baby shower moment when haley gave her presant and she was like you can have a look at it in 5 years time..and when peyton said she loves everyone
    when i thought i was fine then brook, vic and sam had me in tears to haahaa

Hilarie was amazing you really felt what she was going through…cant wait for next week!

33. Comment by Alice in May 11, 2009 @ 6:26 am

Alyssa,I’ve just been re watching season 6 so far,and the first episode with Sam in, before Brooke walks into the store, and Millie is practiscing what she is going to say to Brooke before she handes her resignation in (must be first episode) you see some on walk infrount of the screen (as in camera) and you see that symbol. I think it might be Sam, it is on her bag. I didn’t notice it before untill I saw it then.!

I think thats why Brooke drew it!

34. Comment by silvianicki in July 26, 2009 @ 7:12 am

Hi,
    someone know what is the brand and where I can buy the baby memory book tha Hayley gets to Payton?
    thnak you