Jul 26,2009

Picture: Nathan and Haley’s New House

Update:

J posted this:

I posted this on Fan Forum; I think it’s the correct house, but maybe someone can confirm. The wall around the house looks like the wall behind Austin in his Twitter pic, and the steps at the side of the house look to be where Shantel was standing in her Twitter pic. I’m not going to post the exact address, but I think this is it:

Thanks, J!

This was sent from Justin to me.  Have not verified it at all and I’m curious if this is it.  If someone can verify for us, that’d be great.

naleyhouse

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 26th, 2009 at 11:34 am and is filed under One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

33 Responses to “Picture: Nathan and Haley’s New House”

1. Comment by Hey in July 26, 2009 @ 11:55 am

Lovely

2. Comment by Sophie in July 26, 2009 @ 12:34 pm

If that is indeed Nathan and Haley’s house, it really is beautiful and really picturesque looking home.

3. Comment by Lindz in July 26, 2009 @ 1:29 pm

Does anyone kno the address of this house?? Or any new on location filming addresses?

4. Comment by sarah w. in July 26, 2009 @ 2:05 pm

i heard the new house was a spanish style house

5. Comment by OTHgilmore4life-naley baby in July 26, 2009 @ 3:04 pm

what a cute house !! wonder y they decided to move?

6. Comment by Kaitlyn in July 26, 2009 @ 3:13 pm

i’m not sure if that’s the house or not all i know is that it’s a Spanish style house and someone told me it’s off of Middle Sound Loop Road but i don’t know the address

7. Comment by Lindz in July 26, 2009 @ 4:15 pm

thanks…the address is 2706 if u click on the pic and zoom in on it it says in on top of the doorway

8. Comment by Erika in July 26, 2009 @ 4:36 pm

This is NOT Nathan and Haley’s new house. Their new house is a 5 million dollar house with a marble pool. It is spanish style. It has orange and yellow colors. And it is off Middle Sound Loop Road on a private drive.

9. Comment by Jen in July 26, 2009 @ 5:27 pm

That is not the new Nathan and Haley house. I’ve extra-ed there and I’m 100% sure that’s not it. It’s impossible to get a picture of the house like that because it’s right against a lake.

10. Comment by Christyanne in July 26, 2009 @ 5:48 pm

I looked it up on google maps & it does look like it could be down Middle sound loop rd, the road is a loop actually going towards the ocean. I am being told by a friend in Wilmington that those ARE some huge, beautiful houses!!!!

11. Comment by T2AC in July 26, 2009 @ 6:27 pm

12. Comment by T2AC in July 26, 2009 @ 6:59 pm

My name’s J, not Taylor. :)

13. Comment by Christyanne in July 26, 2009 @ 7:34 pm

J- what twitter accts are you talking about???

14. Comment by T2AC in July 26, 2009 @ 7:41 pm

RealOneTreeHill.

From what I can see of the house and surrounding area in those pictures, it looks like the same one.

15. Comment by Christyanne in July 26, 2009 @ 7:43 pm

J- forget it i found the twitter your talking about… another thing, if this is really it… WOW- OTH made a heck of a change with it, do u know how old is this pic??

16. Comment by Heather L. in July 26, 2009 @ 7:44 pm

I agree with Erika. I was actually there for filming and I don’t believe this is the house either. Me and the girls I was with actually walked up the private street behind the house and it does appear to be a Spanish style house.

We were told by a crew member that this is their new house in Charlotte. The house is apparently humongous. When we took the studio tour they told us that if we toured the stage that the house is on that it would take us the full length of the tour and wouldnt be able to see anything else. They are obviously not showing that set yet anyway. Due to huge spoilers I would think.

Heather

17. Comment by T2AC in July 26, 2009 @ 7:54 pm

Heather, are you talking about the house that was originally posted not being the correct one, or the house I posted?

18. Comment by Erika in July 26, 2009 @ 8:08 pm

That is the new house. and you really can’t see much of the house from the road. I can’t post the address but there would be no point in going to see it anyways since you can only see a little bit of it.

19. Comment by Erika in July 26, 2009 @ 8:09 pm

I should probably clear that up, I do mean the new house pictures that were just posted.

20. Comment by T2AC in July 26, 2009 @ 8:21 pm

Thanks for confirming. Wow, that really is a nice house. The surrounding area is beautiful, too, especially the water at the back of the property. I wonder if we’ll ever see NHJ going out on their own boat…

21. Comment by Erika in July 26, 2009 @ 8:27 pm

It’s a beautiful house. I’m not sure. But I am sure that their boat would be extravagant. I think they’re going to try to keep most of their scenes on set. There’s really no room for their trucks and trailers. It’s really hard on them when they film there.

22. Comment by patricia in July 26, 2009 @ 9:09 pm

hey i found this on youtube its an audition for OTH and judging from the content, Haley’s in jail for attacking the girl who claims to be pregnant with Nathan’s baby. From the dialogue Haley also seems to be sticking by Nathan and does not believe that he cheated.

23. Comment by OTHgilmore4life-naley baby in July 26, 2009 @ 9:21 pm

^ patricia, do u know if the guy in the background was supossed to be haley? and who was the blonde girl’s character?

its kinda odd to me how these like 23,24 year olds can afford such a huge expensive home, but i guess u can when ur now in the nba

24. Comment by patricia in July 26, 2009 @ 9:28 pm

i think he was playing another inmate and haley as well. The opening line it seems was almost like an implication that haley was in jail for prostitution (bet you charge a lot for that innocent mommy look huh) and “courtney” is a third person in the scene almost narrating why haley is there in the first place

25. Comment by patricia in July 26, 2009 @ 9:33 pm

this audition tape is less confusing

26. Comment by OTHgilmore4life-naley baby in July 26, 2009 @ 9:46 pm

ooo ok yea thanks that makes more sense

27. Comment by Amy in July 26, 2009 @ 10:09 pm

Thanks, Patricia, just posted this.

28. Comment by Heather L. in July 27, 2009 @ 8:10 am

T2AC- I meant that the original house was not correct. The one you posted is correct. Thanks for the pics by the way. We could really only see part of the house from where we were.

Heather

29. Comment by seriously77 in July 27, 2009 @ 1:46 pm

someone knows what are the adresses of austin and shantel twitter? does anyone else of OTH’s cast has a twitter?
    thank you!

30. Comment by Erica in September 20, 2009 @ 2:57 pm

Nathan and haleys new house is on sylvan lane off of middle sound loop road.
    The entrance to their street is next to or across the Street from the 2706 house.

31. Comment by Adam in September 23, 2010 @ 6:56 am

If anybody is interested, it’s for sale. This probably means that Screen Gems is done with it which likely means season 8 is the end of the road.

It’s only $2.25mill – sounds like a lot. But if you look at the houses for sale over near “Dawson’s House”, they’re going for upwards of $6mill.

32. Comment by andy in August 20, 2011 @ 4:48 pm

That is the house that they have been using for a couple years now . The address is 2609 Middle sound loop road . It used to be my side yard when I was a kid 25 years ago . The dock in the pictures is my dock , since the house faces it at an angle . The house was built by one of my clients in 2005 . He paid $460K for the lot and had the over sized stucco clad and tiled roof monster squeezed onto it . The pool is not marble . That would be ridiculous , it is just part of the concrete slab that the house is built on . The house does not face a lake , it overlooks Howe Creek a tidal marsh that connects with the intra coastal waterway about 1/4 mile away . The house was just sold by the original owner to a doctor . He was originally asking almost $4 million dollars but got less than 2 . The new people moved in this week . You can drive right up to the house anytime you want .It is not private and the dock is not either since the other house next to it is foreclosed and you can go look at it and walk out on the shared dock .