Sorry for the delay on this one…at least it gives us something to discuss while on break!
1) Favorite quote of the episode?
2) Are you Team Naley or Team Quay (Clinn???)?
3) More heartbreaking scene: Brooke telling Julian she can’t have children or Clay getting fired in front of everyone?
4) Dan was “baptizing” Clay? What?
5) Should Brooke have helped Millie?
Bonus Question: How awesome is Victoria?
1) I’m torn between Dan’s monologue in the beginning of the episode and basically anything that Victoria said. Man, I’ve missed her!!
2) I am Team Naley always and forever but, this week, they were just not the couple (and individuals) we know and love. They totally have a right to be upset but neither one of them made any effort to find out what was going on with Clay, even after Quinn said that he was going through stuff. And to just sit there and say nothing while he was being fired–just didn’t seem right! They are going to be kicking themselves in the asses when they find out the truth!
3) My heart broke for Brooke throughout that whole scene but when Clay got fired and he turned the photo of him with Nathan, Haley, and Jaime over, the flood gates just poured open! Poor guy is still reeling from the death of his wife and now he’s lost his job and his best friend..so sad!
4) Umm, yeah, WTF! That was my reaction then and it’s still my reaction now. Don’t know what else to say about it…
5) Hell yes! Doesn’t matter that Millie was a complete bitch to Brooke earlier…that’s her friend, they’ve been through a lot together and she should have helped her. I know Brooke has her own problems but leaving one of her best friends in jail is just so unlike her.
Bonus: Hello, did you not see my answer to #1? Bitchtoria is sooo unbelievably awesome! If she ever got together with Dan, they could probably rule the world!!!
1) Brooke: Millicent has an agent?
Victoria: Yeah, so do those Spencer and Heidi people. Go figure.
2) I agree LizzyB that this week it was very hard to be Team Naley. But given the only other alternative is Quay, I gotta stick with Naley.
3) Clay getting fired! It was heartbreaking that Naley couldn’t step up to the plate and do something about it. I do feel for Brooke but I think I saw that coming and was prepared.
4) Yeah, I think the writer’s may have missed the boat on this one. It didn’t make much sense and I think lost its intended effect for most of us.
5) Yes. That’s what being a friend is all about.
Bonus: Pretty awesome. I love her snark and scheming.