Dec 21,2009

WWK Spoiler

Posted by Natalya with 21 Comments

Megan in Knoxville, Tenn.: I read somewhere, more then likely here, that when One Tree Hill starts back in January, Haley’s sister Taylor comes back and brings someone from past episodes with her. If this is true, any clues you can give as to who it is? Lucas? Peyton? Thanks!

Yep, that was here, and it is none of those characters but it is a boy. My source doesn’t want me to say who yet, but it’s someone’s ex, and it’s not a major character like Lucas or Peyton. I’ll reveal it when this muzzle comes off!

via Spoiler Chat: Gossip Girl Love Triangle Gets Scandalous, and Wait, There’s a Wedding? – E! Online.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 21st, 2009 at 9:27 pm and is filed under Spoilers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

21 Responses to “WWK Spoiler”

1. Comment by Lucas lover!!! in December 21, 2009 @ 9:37 pm

ITS OWEN!!!!!

2. Comment by rebecca in December 21, 2009 @ 9:55 pm

i wish it was Jake!!!

3. Comment by K in December 21, 2009 @ 10:02 pm

It’s David. I thought we were already told that.

4. Comment by Mrs Stumpy in December 21, 2009 @ 10:09 pm

I’d love me some Chris Keller, would be happy for Jake, but will make do with Owen…. but most likely its David…

5. Comment by Marie in December 21, 2009 @ 10:13 pm

It’s David. Joe wasn’t in town for 7×13, I know, I was there.

6. Comment by kelly in December 21, 2009 @ 10:15 pm

old its david. just another way for quinn to be made the vitim. he probably going to bring divorce papers, and quinn would be free to go screw around with clay. yawn.

7. Comment by BrucasForever03 in December 21, 2009 @ 10:52 pm

id loveee for it to be chris keller or jake…butt this says he wasn’t a major character….jake and chris wereee major characters..so probably david, thats what i heard

ugh, i hate the whole david/quinn storyline WHOCARES i like the core characters

8. Comment by Samantha in December 21, 2009 @ 11:27 pm

i was totally thinking it might be felix. ahhaa. is it really going to be david? that would be so lame. theyre hyping it up like itll be someone huge from a previous season. lol

9. Comment by Danika in December 21, 2009 @ 11:57 pm

No, it’s David. Amy already posted this awhile ago, it’s under the spoilers for the next episode.
    This better put an end to Quinn and David once and for all. I want to see those divorce papers or at least them say the words “Let’s get a divorce”

10. Comment by lulu in December 22, 2009 @ 12:01 am

yeah its david. im so sick of them wasting time on quinn’s “storyline” why not focus on naley or brooke. they are the only ones bringing in ratings.

11. Comment by katrina in December 22, 2009 @ 12:41 am

i think its gonna be felix

12. Comment by Coley in December 22, 2009 @ 1:03 am

It’s Owen. He is suppose to return in this season.

13. Comment by Kendal in December 22, 2009 @ 4:41 am

As long as she isn’t with David, I’m happy.
    Don’t mess Clay & Quinn up though, because I love them
    I worried about this one….

14. Comment by Isis in December 22, 2009 @ 5:20 am

I think it’d OWEN

15. Comment by kate in December 22, 2009 @ 8:15 am

she brings david..Its alredy in the Spoilers…

16. Comment by Weenie in December 22, 2009 @ 8:17 am

Why Owen? That is too random even for OTH. I think It’s David too, maybe she brings him to try and knock some sense into her sister Quinns little head.

17. Comment by nabs in December 22, 2009 @ 7:27 pm

Hasnt it already been confirmed that its david?! im fine with it as long as he and taylor arent a couple!

=]

18. Comment by lisa in December 22, 2009 @ 7:27 pm

weenie, the bad thing is taylor isnt going to knock any sense into quinns head. i have a feeling that david is going to bring divorce papers, or taylor will tell david that quinn has moved on and to divorce her. you know thats is going to make quinn look like a victim and we will have to sit through that.

19. Comment by Sandy in December 23, 2009 @ 2:06 pm

OMG…please not David…or if he does come back, let him take Quinn with him! I find her annoying…:(

20. Comment by tina in December 24, 2009 @ 8:03 am

i wish its jake… but i know its owen… he already taped the episode right?

21. Comment by Melissa in December 26, 2009 @ 1:36 am

Im guessing Its owen..he signed on for an ep so im guessing they met in rehab or something, because last season when he left, he was going to rehab…but i could be wrong?