Posted by Amy with 79 Comments
It was funny. I’ll give this episode that. There is no denying the funny.
- Haley was amazing this episode. That laugh when she took the pots and pans was hilarious. Her Scott-free line was hilarious at the end too. All around great acting by Joy tonight and thankfully someone was telling Taylor how insane it is that she is with David.
- Nathan was fabulous this episode. He actually seemed like the voice of reason. “You do know this is messed up right?” He had some funny lines as well and that look after he told Clay he should have included sex in the contract was priceless! And James playing Nathan playing Nathan in a video game was just cool.
- I want everyone to brace themselves for this one….I think I liked Quinn and Clay. I know! It’s shocking news here. But Quinn actually had something to deal with and frankly, I liked her opinion. Yeah, she was wrong for lying to David but at least she fessed up and at least we actually had something to work through instead of just whining about how she’s changed. I also enjoyed the little bit of flirting with Clay. ALTHOUGH the pool scene was a little forced and over the top. But Clay changing the locks at the end was pretty cute.
- Taylor is downright dirty. I don’t believe for a second she really cares about David and the kissing at the table was over the top. She’s just low. Really low. That is NOT how you treat your sisters.
- Mouth is the best. Period. The end.
- Millie might FINALLY have had a breakthrough. I like her in this episode and I think we finally saw the old Millie.
- I’ve had a really hard time grasping what has been going on with Julian and Brooke the last couple episodes but tonight really confused me. How come Brooke went from down in the dumps and giving him his stuff back to happy, go-lucky flirting with him about being the costume designer? He gives her one compliment and she does a 180?? I mean, did I miss something? I know I do the live-blogging and I’m seriously wondering if I missed something because I did not understand her complete change of attitude. HOWEVER, I really liked that scene. I like THAT Brooke and I like THAT Brulian.
- On a side note, what is the purpose of Alexander in Tree Hill? It’s like this guy that just shows up and says witty things to Brooke and calls her boss. There’s obviously no romantic interest. I can’t believe they’d bring him in just for Julian to assume they were together OR to carry boxes around. I don’t get it.
Overall, I wasn’t too impressed with this episode. While it WAS funny, it just felt odd as a whole.
What’d you think?
This entry was posted on Monday, January 25th, 2010 at 11:38 pm and is filed under Season 7 Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.