Posted by Amy with 67 Comments
I’m going to be honest, that wasn’t my favorite episode ever. If it wasn’t for the last 10 minutes, I’d be even more harsh on my reaction but I like how it ended. So here are a few points:
- I have to say Haley was amazing this episode. Completely real and believable and when she tied that apron on and took her place in the family, well, it was my undoing. That was a beautiful moment. And Nathan’s support of her was just so sweet and him telling her she’d face it courageously and graciously was just fantastic. I <3 Nathan.
- Quinn and Taylor…the acting was just fine but to be honest, I’m still having a hard time connecting with them. I felt a brief tug on my heart when Taylor revealed she was losing the one person that loved her because she couldn’t even love herself. As nasty as she’s been, I think most of us can relate to having a mother than loves you no matter what.
- I was having a hard time with Brooke and the punching and the I-want-to-die-ness of it all but I guess you gotta come down to come up…I liked that she finally got it and apologized to Alex and Julian. I have to say I’m surprised Julian took her back so quickly but his “You think too much, Brooke Davis” warmed my heart and I couldn’t help but to cheer a little inside for them. Hey, I can be easy to please.
- Mouth and Lauren? I am ALL OVER THAT. They were so cute together. I was not liking when Mouth apologized but then was so happy when Lauren said screw that and kissed him! But when Skills walked through the door though I was like OH NO! I do feel bad for him but according to Lauren, they weren’t really talking so…I’m all for it.
- I’m not a fan of Victoria and Alexander. At all. I really wanted it to be Dan. Even Paul would have been better.
- Alex, Josh? Really? That’s just gross. He gives me the heebie jeebies. I don’t mean to be mean, but you deserve a sex tape after that. What else do you expect from him? Girl, get yourself together and quit using sex to deal with your issues!
- Clay and not-quite-Sarah!! It’s like her evil twin! I think I’m liking this triangle with Clay-Quinn-Katie a lot more than Quinn-David-Clay. This could get good!
So we’ve got four episodes left and not a one for 8 weeks or so. How do you feel about where they left us?