Posted by Amy with 61 Comments
Whoo Hoo!! Tonight felt so great. It’s been too long since I live-blogged an episode of One Tree Hill but it’s back!
Here’s my take:
- While I like feisty Brooke, I also liked the Brooke we saw tonight. Commanding yet compassionate. I’m glad she’s happy and her and Julian seem like they’re on a good path. Hopefully there’s nothing around the corner!
- The sex tape. So at the end and at the previews we find out Josh IS behind the whole deal but apparently it’s spiraled out of control. And apparently Josh is gay?? What the heck is going on? Did he want it leaked so everyone wouldn’t know he was gay?
- TMI with Victoria and Alexander. I think I’m over that. If they try to make their relationship serious, I may seriously throw up. Little gag reflex with the big reveal. Didn’t you love Brooke’s reaction when the curtain came down?
- Nathan is always super cute as a doting father but I wasn’t a big fan of the Kiss moment. But I don’t want to dwell on that because the shaving and reading moments were really cute. Speaking of Nathan as a father, it simply melted my little heart when Nathan told Haley he wanted another baby!! Super squeeee!!!! A Naley baby!
- Let’s talk about Haley. My heart broke for her when she went into the ugly cry at the pool. While it was the “ugly cry” it wasn’t ugly. It was a beautiful ugly cry. Does that make sense? In other words, Haley acted her butt off. I simply can not imagine losing my mother and whatever dark period she goes through, I don’t hold it against her for one second. Bless her heart.
- While I feel bad for Skills, I’m all Team Mouth and I just hope Skills and Mouth can make up eventually.
- Katie. Psycho Nanny 2.0 or is it Psycho Derek 3.0? She’s lost her mind. I’d really just like her arrested already somehow and kicked out of Tree Hill but it looks like we’re going to have to ride another psycho out. I hope we survive!
- Finally I fully enjoyed Quinn. She looked smoking hot tonight and I loved that she had to do. I like happy Quinn!
Overall I felt like this was a solid episode, probably one of my favorites of Season 7.
This entry was posted on Monday, April 26th, 2010 at 10:04 pm and is filed under Season 7 Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.