Jun 08,2010

Pictures: Shantel VanSanten at MTV Movie Awards Style Lounge

Oops, looks like I missed Shantel’s pics from the style lounge the other day.  Here you go!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 8th, 2010 at 9:20 am and is filed under Pictures, Shantel VanSanten/Quinn. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

15 Responses to “Pictures: Shantel VanSanten at MTV Movie Awards Style Lounge”

1. Comment by tiggere in June 8, 2010 @ 10:58 am

shantel is so pretty. I like her dress and shoes but not the vest.

2. Comment by Maria in June 8, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

She looks great!

3. Comment by Brulian ! in June 8, 2010 @ 2:47 pm

Omg she is so skinny and pretty

4. Comment by ana in June 8, 2010 @ 5:56 pm

so pretty

5. Comment by tiffany in June 8, 2010 @ 7:44 pm

this has nothing to do with the pic.. but does anyone no what kind of car haley hass.. is it and audi r8 or a red porshe cayman .. or a ferrari?

6. Comment by Jamie in June 9, 2010 @ 12:30 am

Good Lord, she’s freaking gorgeous. So not fair. LOL I LOVE her outfit and her hair, just everything.

7. Comment by Cataz in June 9, 2010 @ 9:26 am

she looks amazing! Love her! you know what would look even hotter? If she brought james too! Seriously how long till these two hotties start doing public appearances? They’re too good looking to hide away!

8. Comment by Danika in June 9, 2010 @ 11:04 am

James is such a private person, you never see him at any of these types of events. Such a shame too.. I want more hot pictures of him! lol. And yeah, him and Shantel together would look even better.

9. Comment by tiggere in June 9, 2010 @ 11:22 am

I do not even think that Shantel and James are together at all just people making things up. Until there is proof is it just false rumors.

10. Comment by Jennifer in June 9, 2010 @ 2:32 pm

I don’t think we’ll ever see James at these type of events. He’s so private and doesn’t like these publicity event things like some of the other castmembers do. I would be extremely happy if he actually did show up at one though! And it would be great if he showed up with Shantel. Which by the way, she looks beautiful in these pictures. I love her hair.

11. Comment by Jamie in June 9, 2010 @ 5:36 pm

Cataz, I know right? But, James is so private I don’t think we’ll ever get pictures of them showing up at an event together. If we do by some weird circumstance, it probably won’t be for a while. They’ve managed to keep their relationship out of the spotlight for the most part for a year already. People still don’t believe they ever dated or are dating, even though it’s true.

Exactly, Danika. Me too. LOL They really would. James and Shantel make one HOT couple in my opinion. I can see why they were attracted to each other. LOL

tiggere, people are NOT making things up and they’re not just rumors either. I have actual personal pictures of the two of them being very couply together. But, I have been specifically asked by certain people in their camp not to post them to protect their privacy. People are going to believe what they want anyway, but James has always been a very private person. You really think he’s going to show up to a public event like this with Shantel or confirm that they’ve been dating on and off for a year? Of course not. That’s not James, so I don’t think you’re going to get the confirmation you’re looking for. Rumors always start from somewhere and more often than not, there’s a grain of truth to them. Nobody believed James and Sophia were dating, even though they were all over Wilmington making out together and such. Same goes for James and Shantel. People are free to believe what they want. But, people are not making up the James and Shantel rumors for the hell of it. There’s a reason those stories of them dating/making out etc. won’t stop. And, it’s not because people are bored. It’s because it’s true, whether people choose to believe it or not. But, it IS free country. Therefore, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I know what I know.

I don’t either honestly. :( I would be extremely happy too, especially if James showed up with Shantel. Completely agree with what you said about her, Jennifer. She looks gorgeous and I love the way her hair looks in these pictures.

12. Comment by weenie in June 9, 2010 @ 8:37 pm

^I could understand keeping the relationship quiet when you first start dating and not sure if it will work out, so why bring attention, but……when you are dating for a year and your boyfriend doesn’t want to be seen in public with you than that could be a big problem in my book. He is in the business too he should support her and himself for that matter, if in fact they are really dating which I highly doubt. Dating for a year is enough to be in a committed relationship and be seen in public for pete sakes. If you want private then don’t date a celebrity.

13. Comment by tigger in June 13, 2010 @ 12:03 pm

and like i said Jamie until there is proof of James and Shantel being very couple together as you put it then it is still a rumor that people are making up things and spreading them around.Show the proof then people might believe that they are dating until them just false rumors.

14. Comment by Jamie in June 14, 2010 @ 1:51 pm

There IS proof, whether you want to believe it or not. I have plenty of pics of them being very couply together, but I respect their privacy enough to do what my source has asked and not post them all over the place. Because, James doesn’t want them out there. Just because YOU don’t believe it, it doesn’t mean people are making crap up. Well, actually so far – a lot of people believe they are dating. Because, they know it’s true. You’re just one of those who don’t and nobody’s forcing you to. But, assuming people are making it up just because YOU haven’t seen the pics or don’t believe it is pretty presumptuous. You have no idea the connections certain people have, so automatically saying they’re lying by stating they must be making things up is unfair.

15. Comment by Jamie in June 14, 2010 @ 2:11 pm

I don’t have a problem with you not believing it, tiggere. That’s your prerogative. It’s a free country and like I said before, people will believe what they want, regardless of the truth. But, what I DO have a problem with is you assuming other people are making this stuff up just because you don’t believe it yourself. That’s pretty presumptuous and unfair in my opinion. Not every person who has circulated this ‘rumor’ as you call it is sitting around making it up for the hell of it, because they have nothing better to do. A lot of these people have valid, reliable sources and information to base it upon. So, flat-out saying they’re lying just because you haven’t seen the proof (mostly because like I said, James doesn’t want it out there. Hence, why he wouldn’t even allow fans to take pics of him with Shantel at the Wakey!Wakey! concert) is pretty harsh.