Jun 23,2010

Photos: Danneel Harris, Hilarie Burton and Bevin Prince

Am I the last person to know that Hilarie and Bevin were Danneel’s bridesmaids?  These are unseen photos for me.  Once again, congratulations, Danneel, you and your wedding party were beautiful!!

tumblr_l3ta1sDT5S1qaw2oqo1_500tumblr_l2jw47abig1qaw2oqo1_500tumblr_l2jvz7EQ001qaw2oqo1_500

Source:

Thanks, Kaitlin!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010 at 9:00 am and is filed under Bevin Prince/Bevin, Danneel Harris/Rachel, Hilarie Burton/Peyton Sawyer. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

25 Responses to “Photos: Danneel Harris, Hilarie Burton and Bevin Prince”

1. Comment by Gina in June 23, 2010 @ 9:05 am

yeah they were.. i saw the bottom 2 but not the first. Elisabeth Harnois (shelley)is there too.. she was her maid of honor. :)

2. Comment by jwbOTHfan in June 23, 2010 @ 9:24 am

Yeah I was just about to ask if that was Elisabeth. They all look beautiful!!

3. Comment by Wes in June 23, 2010 @ 9:40 am

They all look beautiful! I wonder why Sophia wasn’t there. She and Danneel were really close.

4. Comment by Danika in June 23, 2010 @ 9:41 am

I kinda knew that her and Bev were close, so that I`m not surprised about. Hilarie I’m a little surprised about, I didn’t know they were that close. And Elisabeth… wow, kay I’m surprised. I didn’t know they were close at all. But whatever, they all look great! And I actually like how they aren’t all matchy, matchy dresses. It works here!

5. Comment by Angela in June 23, 2010 @ 9:43 am

Well, Hil and Elisabeth are close so it would seem to fit that Hil and Danneel are too. They are quite similar personality-wise.

6. Comment by Tara in June 23, 2010 @ 9:46 am

Well don’t forget danneel and Elizabeth were in ten inch hero together. And Hilarie and Elizabeth were in that summer solstice movie together.

7. Comment by Polia in June 23, 2010 @ 9:59 am

Also, Hil is dating JDM and aren’t he and Jensen close also? It looks like it’s one big happy family!

8. Comment by Maris in June 23, 2010 @ 10:37 am

I’ve seen this already, but they all look so lovely!!

Yeah I think Hil and Danneel are close too because one on of Hil’s blogs she talks about going to LA to have lunch with her (after she left oth)

amazing photos! Theres quite a few more out there too.

9. Comment by MB Davis in June 23, 2010 @ 10:44 am

Awwww I’m glad to see that they are still friends!!!

LOL I guess there not good friends with the old members on the show still!! Maybe they were there but not in the wedding!

10. Comment by Haley in June 23, 2010 @ 10:58 am

WOWWWWee. They all look BEAUTIFUL :)
    Rachel… lol i mean danneel looks so gorgeous, she makes an amazing bride!
    and its so good to see Bevin, she looks so pretty! She should come back to OTH with Tim and their baby nathan hahaa :P definitely ratings would pick up! lol

11. Comment by teendramawhore in June 23, 2010 @ 11:04 am

Weren’t these private photos that were stolen? They were all on FB within a day after the wedding.

12. Comment by alex in June 23, 2010 @ 11:13 am

Sophia wasn’t there cause she was at Jana’s bachlorette party the same weekend!

13. Comment by Amy in June 23, 2010 @ 12:07 pm

TDW, I have no idea. Kaitlin found them on tumblr is all I know.

14. Comment by rachel in June 23, 2010 @ 12:17 pm

bevinn! haha and alex, is there any pics out there from that?

15. Comment by alex in June 23, 2010 @ 12:27 pm

Yes, there is some pics form Vegas where you can see Sophia, Jana and some friends in Vegas…Those pics are on some facebook and french blog…

16. Comment by Jenna in June 23, 2010 @ 1:36 pm

Those pics are private.

17. Comment by Jamie in June 23, 2010 @ 1:45 pm

haha That’s so funny, because I just got back from my sister’s bachelorette party in Vegas on Monday. Jana’s was only a month before that. LOL Danneel made such a gorgeous bride! :) And, Jensen was handsome as always. :)

18. Comment by SMB in June 23, 2010 @ 2:10 pm

aww this is awesome..they all look lovely :)

19. Comment by Charlene in June 23, 2010 @ 2:26 pm

Wow I had no idea that they were bridesmaids, huge wedding party! All look beautiful :)

20. Comment by Angela in June 23, 2010 @ 4:54 pm

I just love how all the bridesmaids were given the opportunity to each wear a different style dress that they liked and suited them best. It’s something that isn’t always considered but makes things much more enjoyable for the bridal party, lol.

21. Comment by Linda - whatgoesaroundcomesaround in June 23, 2010 @ 6:12 pm

oh man, Danneel´s dress is gorgeous!! So lovely!

22. Comment by Amy in June 24, 2010 @ 9:16 am

They were on tumblr so at some point they became public. I did not take them from anywhere that wasn’t public already.

23. Comment by Amy in June 24, 2010 @ 9:17 am

Angela, I liked the different dresses too!

24. Comment by trixie in June 24, 2010 @ 2:58 pm

there are a lot more photos here if anyone is interested…

25. Comment by Mia in June 25, 2010 @ 6:22 pm

Finally, a picture of Hilarie!! I miss her, Daneel and Bevin on the show! Hope they do get a guest appearance on season 8!