Sep 01,2010

Video: James Lafferty – Message to Fans

RealOneTreeHill: http://twitvid.com/2S9EP – James Lafferty wants to remind you we’re moving to TUESDAYS this season, starting September 14!!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 1st, 2010 at 3:00 pm and is filed under James Lafferty/Nathan Scott, One Tree Hill, Video. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

17 Responses to “Video: James Lafferty – Message to Fans”

1. Comment by teendramawhore in September 1, 2010 @ 3:30 pm

Just me, or does James seem very uninterested (unenthusiastic?) in this video?

Still looks cute, though. =)

2. Comment by kelly in September 1, 2010 @ 3:36 pm

I LOVE HIM!!!! Hes so fly..
    #teendramawhore OH NO NOT AT ALL! :)

3. Comment by Rachel in September 1, 2010 @ 4:20 pm

:D he gets hotter every season!

4. Comment by Jensen in September 1, 2010 @ 4:22 pm

I think that’s just his nature, low key, laid back…that’s how he seems in any video with him in it. Less than 2 weeks now!! Wooooo

5. Comment by Sarah in September 1, 2010 @ 4:38 pm

Damn..he looks so FINE!!!

6. Comment by naleymisafan in September 1, 2010 @ 5:47 pm
  7. Comment by weenie in September 1, 2010 @ 8:26 pm

OMG he is so hot and gorgeous and his hair looks so shinny and clean cut, but sexy at the same time!!!!

8. Comment by weenie in September 1, 2010 @ 8:28 pm

teendramawhore: I’ve been getting that impression from James for a couple of seasons now. Just kind of going through the motions. When I compare how he use to be in the earlier seasons. Granted Nathan is a totally different character and so far from what he was in season 1, 2 and 3 and I will even give him 4, but still some of that Nathan Scott fire is gone.

9. Comment by teendramawhore in September 1, 2010 @ 8:34 pm

I think I was surprised, since that’s not the James I expected for something like that. I realize that he can be shy sometimes when it comes to the fans, but it’s a video made on set – his comfort zone, not ours – and even though it’s him, James, and not Nathan, as an actor I would expect him to be able to take an acting approach to it and appear at least interested, if not excited and enthusiastic. I think “going through the motions” is a great way to describe that video. Looked like something he had to do (which was probably the case) than something he wanted to do.

10. Comment by weenie in September 1, 2010 @ 9:16 pm

^ I rewatched it and I’m thinking maybe he was trying to be quiet and low key because they appeared to be working on something in the background and he didn’t want to disturb, maybe?

11. Comment by teendramawhore in September 1, 2010 @ 9:23 pm

Could be!

12. Comment by Jamie in September 1, 2010 @ 10:14 pm

I actually got the impression he was tired in this video.

13. Comment by cyke in September 1, 2010 @ 10:41 pm

i also got the feeling he was tired. i mean i can understand why it might appear to look like he was not interested but at the same time, you never know, he may have had a bad day .. n i dont really see him as the animated type anyway.. either way still love him, cant wait for naley

14. Comment by Jenny in September 2, 2010 @ 1:01 am

Lmao, he seemed so bored and slightly annoyed!

15. Comment by Lisa in September 2, 2010 @ 6:45 am

James always seems uninterested. Too bad because Nathan could use some more personality and allure.

16. Comment by k in September 2, 2010 @ 8:46 am

are james & Shantell still a couple? Some say yes, some say no! What’s the deal?

17. Comment by hotandtwisted in September 2, 2010 @ 11:06 pm

Maybe he should have done the promo shirtless!!!