Posted by Amy with 46 Comments
This was a slow one for me, folks. I know it was supposed to be somber and sad and full of tension but it just didn’t quite strike a chord with me. Yes, some great moments, but overall, not a favorite.
- Podcasts are close to my heart. And so is Mouth. And Mouth doing a podcast is just perfection and all feels right in the Tree Hill universe when Mouth is in front of a microphone.
- Nathan wanting to save Clay was quite noble. “I love you. I love the person you are.” “Where’d you think I learned it?” Ahh. I love that. Just think about where Nathan came from. So good to see a character redeem themselves. I enjoyed Clay’s “fly-on-the-wall” banter with him as he tried to decide what to do. Also? Jamie offering his kidney is so sweet.
- As much as I’m not a fan of Quinn and Clay, it was sad to watch Quinn with Clay. Shantel did a great job with those scenes. And Nathan crying? Break my heart!
- I’m glad they sent Victoria to prison. That sounds cruel but if she really was lying, then I’m glad she got a proper punishment.
- That was pretty cool about Clay…I’m assuming it was Will’s kidney? Nice one!
Also, I must mention the music was perfection this episode. Beautiful!
What’d you think?
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 at 8:59 pm and is filed under Season 7 Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.