Posted by Amanda with 38 Comments
All in all a cute episode.
- Nathan and Haley – I loved seeing Haley get upset and Nathan’s response with the bedroom all done up!! The ho ho’s, the gift, the love. sigh… Gosh they are just perfect. I also loved that the showed ended with their kiss.
- I love that Haley spent the show snooping around for her gift. I liked the interaction with her and Quinn too.
- Jamie and Madison were cute. I enjoyed that they were sharing the shoelaces at the end.
- I really like the role that Chase is playing. Helping out and being there for Chuck. Looks like he is taking on more then just a big brother?
- Julian and Brooke cute but I kind of got tired of the role playing. I did laugh hard at the end with the pizza guy.
- Kind of shocked at the end with phone call that Mouth received.
Ok these are just a few of my thoughts. Tell me yours!!
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 15th, 2011 at 9:37 pm and is filed under Season 8 Episodes, Season 8 Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.