Posted by Amy with 40 Comments
If anyone noticed, a took a few weeks off from the reaction but I’m glad to be back tonight to say I thought tonight was a really cute episode.
- You’re not going to believe this but I LOVED Quinn tonight. Her trying to get Haley to Brooke’s and her getting aggravated at Haley was so funny.
- I think they went a bit overboard with Julian and the baseball. Literally chasing a butterfly? Too much.
- I actually liked Ian this week too. I really liked seeing someone else who had issues with their dad and that Nathan could relate to that. I loved the small reference to Lucas. I really think this is what they’re not taking advantage of…using the past of the show in the present. And I’m not just talking Leyton.
- I loved the adoption storyline. I really liked the birth mother. Is that Sloan’s daughter from Grey’s? I liked that she decided to back out and then decided to go for it. I’m really happy for Brooke and Julian. I love that they are timing this so that Brooke and Haley will have little ones at the same time.
- I loved this episode we got to see some great girl time and then guy time. I always like when they are grouped and the storylines don’t feel so disjointed.
The thing that I’m really missing in the show right now is there are no moral struggles, little drama. I don’t feel like there’s a bad guy or anything anyone is really struggling through. I mean, yes, Brooke wants a baby and Haley is having one but that’s not really a moral storyline. And I don’t mean drama like Mia and Alex fighting. Does anyone get what I’m saying? I think I just need evil Dan back. I need something like Lucas and Nathan fighting the fact they have a really bad dad. I’m just rambling here but all I’m saying is I wish they’d step it up a notch with the long-term storylines.
So what’d you think?
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011 at 9:15 pm and is filed under Season 8 Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.