Feb 28,2011

Photos: Daphne Zuniga at 83rd Academy Awards

Stunning!

This entry was posted on Monday, February 28th, 2011 at 3:14 pm and is filed under Daphne Zuniga/Victoria, Pictures. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 Responses to “Photos: Daphne Zuniga at 83rd Academy Awards”

1. Comment by Brooke in February 28, 2011 @ 3:21 pm

WOW she looks amazing!

2. Comment by Princess in February 28, 2011 @ 3:47 pm

She looks beautiful!!!

3. Comment by bobolina in February 28, 2011 @ 4:08 pm

she looke great

4. Comment by bobolina in February 28, 2011 @ 4:08 pm

*looks… :)

5. Comment by Jamie in February 28, 2011 @ 4:39 pm

Gorgeous as always! :)

6. Comment by #23rocks in February 28, 2011 @ 5:39 pm

she looks amazing :) she’s so lucky to have been there

7. Comment by lala in February 28, 2011 @ 5:45 pm

Am I the only one wondering what she’s doing at the Oscars?

8. Comment by ... in February 28, 2011 @ 6:26 pm

No Lala when I saw her on the red carpet my friend & I were like WTF?!?

9. Comment by weenie in February 28, 2011 @ 6:39 pm

Ouch, I just read that zap2it article and it was so mean. Obviously she was somehow invited to the Oscars and she looked fabulous being there. Rock it Daphne!!

10. Comment by Princess in March 1, 2011 @ 1:25 pm

A lot of people goes to award shows epsically the Ocars. I always wonder why actors or people who ain’t even nominated or performing or presenting awards come to the Grammy’s epsecially when the show is for music artist. Daphne could get an Oscar the way she acts as Victoria, she is a great actress. Wasn’t justin Bieber and Selena Gomez was there and they werent nominated or whatever.

Alot of music artist was there and this show is actors.

11. Comment by Amanda in March 1, 2011 @ 2:33 pm

Tyler Hilton just tweeted about a dinner with Mark and OTH cast… wonder if they are plotting something???

12. Comment by Princess in March 1, 2011 @ 4:53 pm

See, remember what I said before if you guys read it. I said that they need to bring back old characters. Chris Keller was one, I said that Haley and Mia will need help with some music and they will bring in Chris Keller. But Mark will have something else planned.

13. Comment by Princess in March 1, 2011 @ 4:53 pm