Apr 16,2011

US Weekly: Chelsea Kane: I’m Dating Lauren Conrad’s Ex Stephen Colletti

He must have a thing for blondes.

Lauren Conrad’s ex boyfriend Stephen Colletti is dating Chelsea Kane, the Dancing with the Stars cutie, 22, tells Us Weekly.

“We were set up on a blind date by my manager,” she says.

It turns out the dancer has been a fan of the 25-year-old One Tree Hill actor since his days with LC on MTV’s Laguna Beach.

A source close to the dancer tells Us, “She tore his photo out of a magazine to show friends!”

via Chelsea Kane: I’m Dating Lauren Conrad’s Ex Stephen Colletti – Healthy Lifestyle – UsMagazine.com.

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 16th, 2011 at 8:11 pm and is filed under Stephen Colletti/Chase. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 Responses to “US Weekly: Chelsea Kane: I’m Dating Lauren Conrad’s Ex Stephen Colletti”

1. Comment by Kassie in April 16, 2011 @ 8:47 pm

I’m surprised this is only coming out now!? Haha

2. Comment by Jamie in April 16, 2011 @ 11:30 pm

^ haha IKR? My sentiments exactly.

3. Comment by jenn in April 17, 2011 @ 1:56 pm

Seriously! Kind of like James and Eve. Lol.

4. Comment by Jamie in April 18, 2011 @ 12:27 am

^ OMG, YES. I was surprised it took so long for that to come out, considering they started dating all the way back in July and they weren’t exactly hiding it. lol

5. Comment by Angela in April 18, 2011 @ 2:10 am

She’s a lovely gal. And he’s a relatively good guy. I am considering a new career seeing as how this is about 8 months old news……….I’d make a fortune. ROFL.

Wishing them all the best- from what I’ve seen, they are adorable together.

6. Comment by Princess in April 18, 2011 @ 1:54 pm

Damn, I’m jealous. He is so hot!!!