Hm, how do I say this? That episode was just ok for me. There were some good spots though.
- I loved seeing the fire back in Nathan. I especially loved the calm sort-of passive aggressive tone he took with Jamie against Kellerman in class.
- And also loved Julian for the same. Nice seeing him have a little storyline on his own.
- As for the storyline, I don’t think it was a big shock that Jr was the real culprit. I’m glad Nathan finally started putting the pieces together at the end.
- I feel so bad for Brooke. And honestly, I kind of like seeing this side of Brooke. Fun Brooke is fun sometimes but I like the deep, a little depressed Brooke too. I hope she takes the job in NY. It is sad for her to leave Tree Hill, but it really is a great offer.
- Seeing Haley with the baby was awesome. I just love that her real-life pregnancy was played out on the show instead of trying to hide it. I think because of it many have been endeared to Haley and even moreso Joy. Sharing that experience on-screen and a little through her blog and Twitter I think as a fan has really been fantastic. So thank you, Joy, for letting the audience share that with you a bit.
- Really good to see Mouth and Skills but not good to see the news about the Rivercourt. Would be super sad to see that go.
- I super duper LOVE Alex/Jana’s song. I think she’s a great performer and she’s got a great sound! And seriously, I’m not just saying that.
Seems like tonight maybe wasn’t so bad as much as it was just a set up to what looks like an insane next two weeks!
What’d you think?