Posted by Amy with 20 Comments
Wow, we are at the end of Season 8. Seems like we were just fighting for it and now it is over.
This episode I think seemed a little choppy and a little forced and a little slow all at the same time. But, it was nice to see so many things wrap up. I’m very interested to see where the last 13 episodes are going to go. With the baby boom in Tree Hill, I would love to see another time jump with Jamie’s generation and yes, I still miss Lucas and hope they get him back.
- I loved Brooke and Julian having twins. I loved how they measured her belly. I hate though that her accident was just glossed over. I didn’t get to feel the full impact of that.
- I loved Karen’s Cafe being opened. I think I said it last week but I really wish they’d have done it earlier and more scenes could have been there.
- I love seeing Naley and family. That shot of the four of them sitting on the bed was priceless.
- I enjoyed seeing Clay and Nathan look for the next “Nathan”. Would have liked to see Nathan mentor someone like that.
- So good to see Dan. More Dan, please!
- I loved the idea of Mouth and Millie morning show. Glad she didn’t take the Charlotte job and I’d really like to see more of the show.
- I’m happy that Chase and Alex got back together. Also good to see a great relationship between Chase and Mia.
- The final scene with Jamie brought tears to my eyes. Such a full-circle moment. I wish that would have been the series finale just so that could be the final scene. So much hope for Tree Hill and the generations to come.
So we shall see what Season 9 brings. What’d you think of the finale and what do you hope for in Season 9?
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 18th, 2011 at 12:35 pm and is filed under Season 8 Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.