Jan 10,2012

Promo Picture of Hilarie Burton in Castle Episode

Here are a couple promo pictures of Hilarie Burton. She will guest star in the Jan. 23 episode of Castle called  ”An Embarrassment of Bitches”

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 10th, 2012 at 2:40 pm and is filed under Hilarie Burton/Peyton Sawyer. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 Responses to “Promo Picture of Hilarie Burton in Castle Episode”

1. Comment by Tai in January 10, 2012 @ 3:18 pm

May likely only be me, but I thought it was Sophia in the pictures =x

2. Comment by Lindsay in January 10, 2012 @ 4:27 pm

@tai I thought it was too. The first picture especially!! She looks amazing!

3. Comment by Alex in January 10, 2012 @ 5:26 pm

Hilarie looks beautiful, although TOO SKINNY!

4. Comment by Bridget McLaughlin in January 10, 2012 @ 7:59 pm

You are not alone people, I too thought it was Sophia at first – they have coloured her hair for this one, its lovely and she looks amazing! I too think she is too much on the skinny side, especially for her build/height. Other than that, as I said before she looks amazing! I love what they have done with her hair!

5. Comment by Ed Fury in January 10, 2012 @ 10:29 pm

Motherhood has done her a huge favor. She is one hot MILF. Can I even say that? I had a huge crush on her in season 1 and she was the whole reason I even watched the show to begin with.

6. Comment by Alyssa in January 10, 2012 @ 10:48 pm

I thought it was Sophia too, until I zoomed in. She looks gorgeous, and I love her hair darker as opposed to the bleach blonde Peyton of seasons 1-4. I loved her hair in seasons 5&6 also. Lucky girl!

7. Comment by steph in January 11, 2012 @ 12:52 am

didnt mistake her for sophia but she is gorgeous as always. i love castle, can’t wait for this episode.

8. Comment by weenie in January 11, 2012 @ 6:55 am

She looks absolutely gorgeous and no she does not look like Sophia at all! Hilarie’s hair looks so much fuller and with lots of body.

9. Comment by Bridget McLaughlin in January 11, 2012 @ 8:56 am

@weenie – yes she does look georgeous – she always was and motherhood seems to have brought out even more beauty in her! I do tend to disagree with you however and I am sure others will be in agreement with me, you may not think that she looks like Sophia but I do and I can only reiterate that comment. Its what I think and I cant change that, I do respect the fact that you dont agree and thats fine, we cant all think the same. If you look at the picture just fleetingly then you will know what I mean! @ed fury – yes you can say that (at least I think you can!)

10. Comment by Tabitha in January 11, 2012 @ 10:17 am

She looks awesome. Mad you aren’t coming back for the final season of One Tree Hill, but still love you and your character P. Sawyer!!!

11. Comment by Maria in February 1, 2012 @ 4:23 pm

Does anybody know the brand of the jeans that Hilarie Burton is seen wearing in Caste? The scene where she is in the police station going over pictures of herself with the detective?