Feb 22,2012

9.08 A Rush of Blood to the Head Promo

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 at 9:37 pm and is filed under One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 Responses to “9.08 A Rush of Blood to the Head Promo”

1. Comment by Linda in February 22, 2012 @ 9:42 pm

Joy Joy Joy! She is the best sooooo amazing. I’m glad the show is showcasing how talented she is this season

2. Comment by che' in February 22, 2012 @ 9:44 pm

OH MY GOODNESS. The way Joy acts literally sends chills down my spine. It’s just a preview, but she made me feel every emotion!

I cannot wait for this!!!

3. Comment by Jacklyn in February 22, 2012 @ 9:51 pm

I am sad Barbra Alyn Woods wasn’t shown in the preview…understandably so it’s a sad preview, but still! I am excited to see Deb!

4. Comment by Lindsay in February 22, 2012 @ 10:34 pm

WOW

5. Comment by autumn in February 23, 2012 @ 2:01 am

i cant stop crying!

6. Comment by SMB in February 23, 2012 @ 2:18 am

Oh dear Lord! Joy ur killing me! I know I’ve read the spoilers but I can’t help that I’m scared a little. Who it might beeeee?! Can’t wait.

7. Comment by Chelsea in February 23, 2012 @ 12:57 pm

does nathan die? someone please tell me i can’t find it anywhere online.

8. Comment by Maria in February 23, 2012 @ 4:27 pm

^^@chelsea SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT:

Nathan’s doesn’t die. A stranger is under the sheet. Haley cries out of relief b/c Nathan’s not dead. Someone else dies but it’s not Nate. If you wanna know more, just right back :) (credit to AAG@othforums)

9. Comment by Meghan in March 1, 2012 @ 6:07 am

Does anyone know the name of the song playing?