Feb 22,2012

Naty_: When will we find out who’s gonna die on OTH? I don’t know if I’ll be able to wait much longer.

It doesn’t happen until around episode 10ish, so you need to be a wee bit patient, and it is a two-episode storyline that will ROCK you. It’s not so much who dies, but how it happens that is pretty amazing. And selfless. And good.

via Spoiler Chat Daily: Who Will Die on One Tree Hill? Plus, Parenthood, Vampire Diaries, Bones and More! – E! Online.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 at 6:45 pm and is filed under One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

16 Responses to “E!: Spoiler Chat Daily: Who Will Die on One Tree Hill? Plus, Parenthood, Vampire Diaries, Bones and More!”

1. Comment by GG in February 22, 2012 @ 7:33 pm

It seems pretty obvious that Dan is going to die saving Nathan. Which I really hope it isn’t because that is not shocking at all.

2. Comment by Alyssa in February 22, 2012 @ 7:51 pm

Grandpa Dan!

3. Comment by chaela in February 22, 2012 @ 9:24 pm

I think for some reason it might be Brooke. Dan is too obvious. I feel as if they will keep him and him and Nathan will sort all things out.
    My other option might be Chace.

WHAT IF IT’S CHRIS KELLER! He goes in and saves the day!

4. Comment by che' in February 22, 2012 @ 9:43 pm

After tonight’s episode, I still have a hunch that it’s Dan, but I think it may be Clay.

Dan does seem like it’s too obvious and I don’t think they’ll just kill Brooke, but Clay dying to save Nate would be a super interesting twist to this show we all love.

But then again, for dramatic reasons, it just may be Dan….

Hmmm…?

5. Comment by Helene P in February 22, 2012 @ 10:29 pm

For some reasons, I think it is going to be Dan. He want to save his son’s life

6. Comment by hotandtwisted in February 23, 2012 @ 12:43 am

Does anyone else think it could be Julian who dies?I”m thinking it’s a possibility since he’s been helping Dan try to find Nathan.

7. Comment by hotandtwisted in February 23, 2012 @ 12:47 am

Or,it could be Julian saving Brooke from Xavier and he dies.Just a thought.

8. Comment by Deb in February 23, 2012 @ 12:58 am

Lets think this through. If it were Julian or Brooke or Clay. Why would they call Haley to see the body and not their spouses or significant others?! She is the only one who goes into see the body and Quin is with her. If it were Clay she would be the one seeing it and crying.

9. Comment by constance in February 23, 2012 @ 1:06 am

I remember Chris Keller was seen in the first episode of the season in a car with Dan….. anybody remember that? That’s gotta make you wonder…

10. Comment by Keisha in February 23, 2012 @ 4:03 am

As long as we can all finally agree that it seriously is not Nate. I mean sure it would be a huge twist if it was but guys really if Nate was the one killed off he would have been done with his scenes when he was in Wilmington the 1st time and would have no need to come back and shoot for the Series Finale. Just to throw that out there. At this point I just want to see what happens. Not throwing any theories about who it is or could be anymore.

11. Comment by hotandtwisted in February 23, 2012 @ 3:52 pm

I seriously hope the whole thing with Haley identifying the body is a bad dream she has if it ends up being Nathan inder the sheet.

12. Comment by hotandtwisted in February 23, 2012 @ 3:53 pm

^under

13. Comment by Annie in February 23, 2012 @ 4:46 pm

@constance – I was thinking about that too….about how Chris Keller was with Dan. I kind of always thought that it would be Dan or Chris who died because of that scene. Also (spoiler ahead…..)

I read on a spoiler sight that the OTH death occurs in the 10th episode, which is also when Nathan is rumored to be saved. My guess is this is a bad dream…or maybe it’s not Nathan and she breaks down in relief.

14. Comment by vestige in February 29, 2012 @ 11:41 am

are you all forgetting that the next of kin identifies the body? so Haley wouldn’t be going to anybody by Dan or Nathan.

15. Comment by vestige in February 29, 2012 @ 11:43 am

but**

16. Comment by Vanessa in February 29, 2012 @ 9:20 pm

It Dan! I just know it and called it from the very first episode!