Feb 23,2012

9.08 – A Rush of Blood to the Head – Extended Promo

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 at 4:38 pm and is filed under One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 Responses to “9.08 – A Rush of Blood to the Head – Extended Promo”

1. Comment by onehotscott23 in February 24, 2012 @ 9:36 am

I have seen part of this promo before, but I just got chills when I watched this! Not to mention tears came to my eyes watching Joy. She is such an amazing actress! Better keep the tissues close by for this episode.

2. Comment by Rebecca in February 24, 2012 @ 12:16 pm

Oh my God…my heart. It better not be Nathan!!! But it’s clearly someone she knows…ahhh this is killing me!

3. Comment by weenie in February 27, 2012 @ 5:04 pm

Wow!! Joy you slay me! I’m thinking maybe the crooked cop drugged Nathan to look like he is dead but is really asleep……I don’t know but I can’t wait to see how this pans out.

4. Comment by Nicole in February 28, 2012 @ 1:59 pm

I was convinced it was Dan until I remembered the spoiler saying he had Julian and Chris with him. So if that were the case Haley wouldn’t need to ID any body, that and Tree Hill Police know Dan Scott! Also, Haley wouldn’t be that broken up over Dan being dead. I am thinking more and more that she is crying because it is NOT Nathan under that sheet. As far as who dies, I really hope Mark doesn’t kill us by having it be someone beloved. Chris Keller I’d be okay with. (omg that sounds terrible lol)

5. Comment by chaela in February 29, 2012 @ 1:52 am

I still think it is DEB!
    She comes back this episode. . . . . and then that is it. Haley would cry for that. I also think it could be Chase. Possibly Chuck’s dad beat him to death.

My first bet is Deb.

6. Comment by Lindsay in February 29, 2012 @ 5:58 pm

Could be a dream…could be no one we know at all! But Deb is a good guess…hmmmm