Posted by Amanda with 12 Comments
Ok I just got caught up and watched this episode quickly. Yes I still need to go back and do the recap but I had to jump on here and give my reaction! Another favorite for me by far for this season. We are getting some drama….
This was full of suspense.
- I loved the opening scene with Dan. perfect
- I loved the whole scene with Haley and the morgue. Her monologue and the way they slowed it down all the way till she sees Deb and we find out it’s not him. Yes i had some tears in my eyes.
(the two things above are what stood out to me the most of the whole episode)
- Loved Dan and Deb being back
- Dan…He’s a bad guy who always makes me like him
- The whole Lauren thing… Ok but it was weird. Congrats to her in real life
- Clay i knew about this so I wasn’t too shocked. For the most part I guess I am ok with them developing the story. Makes sense. He has just been messed up for a while. I love little Logan. He looks like a sweet boy.
- Chris he is wonderful always. Love his lines. Makes me laugh.
- Chase. Goodness…. Guess he wont be leaving the show. Have to wait for next week to find out what happens.
- Brooke and Julian and Xavier I think i know where this is going
Overall like I said this was another favorite of mine. What did you think?