Mar 22,2012

9.12 Anyone Who Had A Heart Extended Promo

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 22nd, 2012 at 9:47 am and is filed under One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

12 Responses to “9.12 Anyone Who Had A Heart Extended Promo”

1. Comment by Amanda in March 22, 2012 @ 10:04 am

I am so happy they are doing this. I was disappointed when it got pulled before. I know that Lucas wrote it, but Julian is the one who believed in it enough to make it a movie… However, that being said, I hope that Mark and crew can pull a “Keith Scott” and get Luke and P. Sawyer back for this. They have a few more rabbits up their sleeve, well at least I hope so! :) I am also glad that Nate came home before this episode, dont know how excited I would have been about it if The Scott family wasn’t whole again. :)

2. Comment by stacey in March 22, 2012 @ 1:05 pm

Do you know if Nathan is in the next episode ?? :)

3. Comment by Jessica in March 22, 2012 @ 3:42 pm

@stacey. I heard Nathan isn’t in the next episode (I think he’s off screen on a camping trip with Lucas, well that’s what I heard), but he’s in the finale.

4. Comment by Stacey in March 22, 2012 @ 3:53 pm

Thanks I’m gutted I’ve missed naley that’s the only thing about season 9 I feel nathan hasn’t been involved much but I still love it :)

5. Comment by Amanda in March 22, 2012 @ 4:11 pm

i wish that was some on screen brother bonding…. :(

6. Comment by DANI in March 22, 2012 @ 4:22 pm

Question. Will this new “raven” show be around Brooke?

7. Comment by weenie in March 22, 2012 @ 8:37 pm

I don’t think he is using Lucas book to make this movie, looks like he is going off Brooks diary or something. Ugh! They should’ve aired this episode this week and save this weeks episode for next week…..this episode will take the awesome buzz away after last nights episode!

8. Comment by AJ in March 22, 2012 @ 9:49 pm

Meh…looks boring. Hate to say it this close to the end but I think I’ll skip this one and just catch it online.

9. Comment by DB in March 23, 2012 @ 9:58 am

This episode looks great! Finally some focus on Brooke and Julian!

10. Comment by Helen in March 23, 2012 @ 10:45 am

So excited for this one, looks perfect – just what I needed after a darker season.
    I’m already feeling all nostalgic for the high school years! Can’t wait to watch it!
    So upset there are only two episodes left, but this looks like a brilliant one, and I’m sure the finale will be great.

11. Comment by Juudke in March 24, 2012 @ 3:35 pm

Does anyone think it resembles Dawson’s Creek. In the final epsiode Dawson did the same thing, starting a movie about their lives. I don’t like that idea. A little diassapointing. I likes the movie thing in season 6, but not now.

12. Comment by Bianca in March 28, 2012 @ 7:40 pm

Wait, didnt they already make a movie about Lucas books, Ravens a few seaons ago? Now Julians gonna make a show?