Mar 22,2012

One Tree Hill Series Finale April 4th OTHBlog Event

Ok where do we go from here? What an impact last night’s spisode had on me….

Mark Schwahn you are amazing. Paul (Dan) and Craig (Keith)  you have my heart in the floor! James (Nathan) and Joy (Haley) you two are perfect! Austin (Brooke) and Sophia (Brooke)  love. Sad to see the show ending for sure. I love the whole cast.

I read a comment from last night that talked about the experiences of visiting Wilmington, meeting the actors and actresses, being able to extra and meeting so many new OTH friends. I too was so glad to be able to experience and share those same feelings. I have also loved being a part of the blog for 2 years.

It has been amazing so here it what I would like to do… First I know there is a big OTH series event going on and I say go be a part of that :) The links are here. http://on.fb.me/yfDqDA

Now for us on OTHBlog what I would like to do is this. How are you going to be watching the OTH Series Finale? Are you having a big party? A few friends over? Or will you be like me and watch it as one :) However you may be doing this I would like you to take a picture of yourself or your group and email it to  me.

I would like to have a big slideshow put together of a bunch of pictures of all of us watching the finale. Something for us to remember. Be creative, have fun, whether you are laughing or crying. Lets show our show love!

You can email your series finale photo to [email protected] by Friday April 6th.

Tell me what you think  and be thinking about how you want to do your photo on April 4th :)

SO much OTH love to you guys!!

Amanda

P.S. I wanted to add if you want later living over seas send in your pictures when you are able to watch!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 22nd, 2012 at 11:04 am and is filed under One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

33 Responses to “One Tree Hill Series Finale April 4th OTHBlog Event”

1. Comment by Tayrin in March 22, 2012 @ 11:05 am

Awesome, Will Do!!!

2. Comment by Megan Martin in March 22, 2012 @ 11:08 am

This is a great idea. I plan to be watching alone or my brother might watch with me, but I plan to have my own little mini party complete with all things necessary for One Tree Hill. Mac ‘n’ Cheese, Sunkist, Rocky Road & Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, and some Cracker Jack.

3. Comment by Amanda in March 22, 2012 @ 11:40 am

@tayrin yay! @megan thanks!
    Cant wait for this :)

4. Comment by Amanda in March 22, 2012 @ 12:08 pm

will do.. some girlfriends and i are dressing up from iconic scenes from the show… and having cosmos’s! :) not to mention blubbering like babies! :( I cant wait to see the bow that ties it all together! :) will post some before and after pics/ testing the waterproof mascara theory! :)

5. Comment by Lindsay in March 22, 2012 @ 12:58 pm

I am watching alone because I will be crying like a baby!! Should make for a great photo LOL. I will deffinetly do this!! Great idea!

6. Comment by mark in March 22, 2012 @ 1:35 pm

Totally doing this! GREAT IDEA. I plan on waking up at 3 or 4 AM to watch the hour special and then the finale. Only companion will be my OTH memrobilla and a box of tissues.

7. Comment by Alyssa in March 22, 2012 @ 3:47 pm

Isn’t the Wilmington party canceled? It says so on the bottom of the Facebook page under information if you hit “see more.”

8. Comment by Amanda in March 22, 2012 @ 4:01 pm

@Alyssa as far as the FB event I think it is just an online thing as well.
    Trending on Twitter as well #goodnighttreehill I think I will have to check on that.

For Me and the OTHBlog I would just like some OTH finale pictures. I am so glad you guys are liking it! and although this is going to be a sad day I will be excited to see so many pictures of us all watching something we love so much :) I think it will make a wonderful slideshow.

9. Comment by weenie in March 22, 2012 @ 5:38 pm

Great idea! It will be nice to finally put a face with all the names that I have agreed with, argued with and had some heated convos with. A good way to end it all. What happens to the blog @amanda after the finale? Do you just shut down? That is sad too. I check in everyday, sometimes multiple times to get news and info. Will miss it here too!! :(

10. Comment by mark in March 22, 2012 @ 5:58 pm

oh no dont close the blog!

11. Comment by Amanda in March 22, 2012 @ 6:47 pm

I will not be closing the blog! I was going to do a post about this because I wanted some opinions but no I will be keeping it open for now and plan to keep watch on where main actors and actresses go and keep all updated. I am still working out details. But no worries :)

12. Comment by mark in March 22, 2012 @ 7:15 pm

that sounds good :) i like this site and the community

13. Comment by Nathan in March 22, 2012 @ 9:17 pm

I am going to a series finale party and I have created a one tree hill power point trivia game for the night.

14. Comment by Amanda in March 22, 2012 @ 9:39 pm

@Nathan Awesome :) I hope you will send a picture or two

15. Comment by Hanar in March 23, 2012 @ 1:38 pm

Oh last episode made me cry so much! I have never felt like this before with any series and though I have not been watching OTH from 2003 (I was too young at this time – but of course I have caught up on every season and episode) it is so weird and sad saying goodbye to OTH and knowing that I will not wake up Thursday morning, turning on my laptop and start watching another episode :'( It has been the best series ever! I am glad you will not close the blog! As a big OTh fan I have been visiting this blog so many times just to get some news etc. about OTH or the cast. But I cannot believe it is over :'(
    I love the idea about the pictures :D Since I do not live in the US I am not going to watch the episode on Wednesday unless I find another way. Therefore my picture will be of me watching it on Thursday. Furthermore I think I am going to watch it alone. I am sure I will start crying so maybe it is a good idea watching it alone :)

Greetings from Denmark
    Hanar

16. Comment by Amanda in March 23, 2012 @ 2:20 pm

@Hanar Yes That is perfect anyone who cannot catch on Wednesday and watched the next day online send them in :)

17. Comment by giokn90 in March 24, 2012 @ 5:19 pm

I’ll need to watch it alone, because i’ll be a mess, emotionally.
    And i’ll have to prepare myself, it’s right that it has to end, but i’m still not ready for it, a piece of my life is going away for good.
    I’m 21, i started watching at 13, i can’t believe that OTH was half of my life.
    I’m sure i’m not gonna fall in love with a show like i did with OTH, so i’m not prepared.

18. Comment by Nathan in March 25, 2012 @ 4:17 pm

I came in season 4 and was hooked so then i went and bought season 1-3 on DVD . The reason I came in when I did I was 10 when the series started and came in when I was 13 . I am now 19 and I dont know what I will do without OTH it is such a big part of my life I have been to Wilmington twice and loved it both time I feel like a chapter of my life has close with one tree hill .One tree hill has helped me through tough times .

19. Comment by margarita in March 31, 2012 @ 12:49 am

I don’t know if I’m going to survive the finale:( Thanks ONE TREE HILL.Thank you NALEY.Thank You to the chracters and actors who gave life to the show and thank you to the creators and writers of the show, mark.Everyone invlove thank you for the roller coaster ride,thank you for the inspiration,thank you for the hope,thank you for letting us feel we are not alone and thank you for coming in our homes to help us know and understand life as it is.I’m going to be a mess after the finale!Kudos!

20. Comment by ucity88 in April 1, 2012 @ 5:10 pm

DirecTV is in a spat with Tribune entertainment (who has the CW affiliate in Chicago) so there is a chance I will COMPLETELY miss the finale if they don’t get this settled in time!! WGN is off the air right now.

I AM SOOOO LIVID!!!!!

21. Comment by Solrun Osk in April 2, 2012 @ 4:02 pm

This is a great idea!
    I will be watching alone because I’m going to cry like a baby!
    OTH is my favorite show, I have watched all seasons a million times and I will be watching them a thousand more times. It’s the best show EVER and I don’t know what I will do without it!!

22. Comment by Janette in April 2, 2012 @ 5:16 pm

So will it be a two hour series finale or will it be a one hour extra’s etc?

23. Comment by Candice in April 3, 2012 @ 12:24 am

I like to watch new episodes by myself so I can focus and uncontrollably sob in my own comfort, but I’m not so sure about this one(: I always have rerun marathons and end up crying with every season with my friends, so for now it’s a mystery, but I’ll send you a before and after picture for sure(: Warning: I will look like a mess. I don’t wear makeup for OTH because I know how I’ll look by the end(:

24. Comment by Jaime in April 4, 2012 @ 12:05 am

I can’t believe that tomorrow night is the final episode. I have been watching old dvds of One Tree Hill all week and this past weekend trying not to cry every time I think that this is the end. I have watched One Tree Hill from the very first episode. This is the only show on TV I really ever watched faithfully. It helped me through my whole 20s. I would watch it late at night when I couldn’t sleep while I was going through my divorce. When I felt the lonliest I would put in a DVD. It helped me while getting sober all the days and nights of detoxing. It helped me get over the pain of the death of my son. It always made me realize that there is something more to life and that I could still live out my dreams no matter what obstacles I was facing. It gave me strength. I will miss this show so much. I will be watching it alone tomorrow night because I know that I will need a box of kleenexs to myself. Thank you all for this blog.

25. Comment by James in April 4, 2012 @ 6:37 am

which old characters will be brought back tonight ?

26. Comment by Maria in April 4, 2012 @ 6:39 am

Hey there! Does someone have a link where I can watch/download the show please?

27. Comment by Princess in April 4, 2012 @ 2:14 pm

Hey Amanda and everyone check out my OTH music videos, go to my youtube page: Leytonfan23

Check out my Goodbye video for OTH

28. Comment by Chrissy in April 4, 2012 @ 6:22 pm

Does anyone know of anywhere to watch it streaming? DirectTV took CW off the air and it doesn’t look like it will be coming back on for a while.

29. Comment by Lindsay in April 4, 2012 @ 8:00 pm

Here we go on the East Coast!!!!!!! :(

30. Comment by Lindsay in April 4, 2012 @ 10:37 pm

Sent my photo in!!

31. Comment by Amanda in April 4, 2012 @ 10:46 pm

@Lindsay Thank you! :)

32. Comment by Anett in April 5, 2012 @ 2:59 pm

Hi everyone! Please help me! How I can find the song that Haley sang in TRIC? On the website I saw a title ( Blue Sky)…but I couldn’t find it on youtube. :S
    I want to find it!!! :)
    Thanks!

33. Comment by Lindsay in April 5, 2012 @ 10:24 pm

@anett Look up Blue Sky by Patty Griffin :)