Mar 29,2012

StarPulse: Sophia Bush ‘Sobbed’ When Offered ‘One Tree Hill’ Director’s Chair

Sophia Bush broke down in tears after she was asked to direct the penultimate One Tree Hill episode, calling it an “amazing honor” to be put in charge.

The actress, who plays Brooke Davis in One Tree Hill, sobbed when producers called her into a meeting and asked if she wanted to step behind the camera.

Bush has directed the show in the past, but insists it was “very poignant” to helm the second to last episode.

She recalls, “It was this weird thing where I was like, ‘Why is everyone sitting down? I feel like I’m being called in the principal’s office.’ I burst into tears and acknowledged what an amazing honor that was to be trusted with that.

via Sophia Bush ‘Sobbed’ When Offered ‘One Tree Hill’ Director’s Chair – Starpulse.com.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 29th, 2012 at 4:07 pm and is filed under One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 Responses to “StarPulse: Sophia Bush ‘Sobbed’ When Offered ‘One Tree Hill’ Director’s Chair”

1. Comment by weenie in March 29, 2012 @ 7:19 pm

Oh please of course she cried, it was an ode to her character!! Unless she cried after reading that horrible script.

2. Comment by Linda in March 29, 2012 @ 7:44 pm

I notice Sophia cries alot and talks about crying alot lol. Not being mean though I just notice this sometimes. But I do understand that she is sad.

3. Comment by say what? in March 29, 2012 @ 8:16 pm

she is so annoying. Last episode was such a waste. And again I am tired of them forcing the idea of OTH always being about Brooke. I am actually glad the show is ending because I can’t take another season of ALL BROOKE ALL THE TIME. And weenie hit the nail on the head.

4. Comment by Addison in March 29, 2012 @ 9:02 pm

She’s very over-dramatic and “me, me, me”. Reminds me of a certain character on the show. Hmm…

I wonder if she also cried when she saw the ratings for her episode.

5. Comment by Alex in March 30, 2012 @ 12:19 pm

Some people are just heartless creatures. LOL