Apr 10,2012

VIDEO: OTHBlog Finale Viewing Get-Together

Ok here it is! Thanks to everyone who sent a picture/video in. I think it turned out awesome :) I hope it’s ok that I used the songs I did. I am not sure how that works now a days? Here’s to buying the DVD now that it’s out and watching lots and lots of reruns!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 10th, 2012 at 11:52 pm and is filed under One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

17 Responses to “VIDEO: OTHBlog Finale Viewing Get-Together”

1. Comment by Ashley in April 11, 2012 @ 8:19 am

Fantastic video great work on the video !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Comment by Alex in April 11, 2012 @ 12:31 pm

Good job @Amanda! It came out great. :)

3. Comment by Lindsay in April 11, 2012 @ 12:54 pm

Awwww that is awesome. Thanks so much for doing this!!!! I am glad I am not the only one that sent in a crying picture haha!!! <3 <3 <3

4. Comment by onehotscott23 in April 11, 2012 @ 1:05 pm

Great job, Amanda. I enjoyed this very much.

5. Comment by Tayrin in April 11, 2012 @ 3:21 pm

Absolutely Loved it!

6. Comment by Kittykat in April 11, 2012 @ 6:28 pm

I loved it! You did an AMAZING job! It made me cry all over again! It’s One Tree Hill Wednesday and I miss it! I would be all excited to watch it and I’m still in denial wishing that it’ll surprise me and be on at 8pm! One Tree Hill Always&Forever<3!

7. Comment by Rachel in April 11, 2012 @ 6:32 pm

I loved it Amanda! It truly shows how one show can bring so many people from all walks of life, and all parts of the world together on one special night.

8. Comment by Hanar Hamid in April 11, 2012 @ 7:19 pm

Wow the video was so amazing :D I loved it and it made me cry too! I cannot believe it is over :(

9. Comment by heather rice in April 11, 2012 @ 8:46 pm

you did an awesome job!!! It made me start to cry! I can’t believe I am not tuning in right now watching OTH. My Wednesdays are so empty now :(

10. Comment by Amanda in April 11, 2012 @ 11:59 pm

Thank you guys!!!

11. Comment by aledford in April 12, 2012 @ 8:44 am

I woke up this morning …and my routine is usually to read this blog and everyone’s reactions and then give my own…but i couldnt this morning and i was sad. :(

12. Comment by Ashley in April 12, 2012 @ 9:13 am

Its offical the first week with out OTH My wedenday night routine was filled with re runs insted of the new episode and I miseed reading the reaction the next morring .

13. Comment by Candice in April 12, 2012 @ 10:37 pm

I cried when I watched this…it got worse when I saw myself say, “There is only one Tree Hill.”

14. Comment by kayla in April 14, 2012 @ 2:04 pm

Great video Amanda! It made me cry soo much! lol

15. Comment by rachel in April 20, 2012 @ 11:27 pm

great video my favourite part was that i got to see how much a guy loves this show that was amazing! :)

16. Comment by Amanda in April 22, 2012 @ 6:03 pm

@rachel mine too! brings tears every time I watch it!!

17. Comment by Amanda in April 22, 2012 @ 6:04 pm