Apr 19,2012

Sophia Bush was glowing last night as she hosted the Origins Rocks Earth Month Concert at Webster Hall in NYC, and it wasn’t because she’s been enjoying some down time since her hit show One Tree Hill wrapped. Actually, Sophia admits she hasn’t had any down time since shooting ended in November!

“It’s been interesting,” Sophia told OK! at the concert last night of life after OTH. “I miss seeing our camera operators and our wardrobe department and the grips everyday, but I missed being home so much! It’s so wonderful to be there.”

“And I thought I was going to have all this down time… and I’ve never been busier in my life! I’m scheduled everyday from 8 a.m. to midnight just running into the ground,” she admits. “So, I haven’t had the down time I’m looking for yet, but I feel great, I feel incredibly fulfilled, I’m happier than I’ve ever been!”

via Sophia Bush Dishes on Life After One Tree Hill Im Happier Than Ive Ever Been | OK! Magazine.

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 19th, 2012 at 4:49 pm and is filed under One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

25 Responses to “OK!: Sophia Bush Dishes on Life After One Tree Hill Im Happier Than Ive Ever Been”

1. Comment by Patty in April 19, 2012 @ 4:50 pm

Wow, dishing Austin much!

2. Comment by Linda in April 19, 2012 @ 6:32 pm

It was obvious she used austin but i never thought she would admit it. Oh but i am sure she will deny deny deny. I dont respect her at all.

3. Comment by Alex in April 19, 2012 @ 6:37 pm

Where does it say she used Austin???

4. Comment by Linda in April 19, 2012 @ 6:45 pm

@alex last quote of the last paragraph
    How would you interpret that?

5. Comment by Heather in April 19, 2012 @ 8:04 pm

She made a comment today on twitter about being disappointed in a cut and paste job done to her comments for an interview. Wonder if this is the one she’s referring to? I love her, but I can see why people get offput by her comments sometimes. In context or not, I think she sometimes she can come off as a little holier than thou.

6. Comment by weenie in April 20, 2012 @ 7:07 am

Ugh! So basically she used everyone she dated because well…… who else is there in the town the size of a “thumbnail”. Now that she is in LA she has more pickings to choose from. True colors finally coming out!!

7. Comment by naley23 in April 20, 2012 @ 11:03 am

There are some small-minded people on this board. I really don’t see how you sleep at night with all the hate you have inside. Interviews get taken out of context all the time, especially from OK! Magazine. Not a reliable source, but some people don’t care they’ll still find ways to hate someone. You can’t believe everything you read about celebrities.

8. Comment by onehotscott23 in April 20, 2012 @ 11:07 am

Sophia is not my favorite OTH actor, but I don’t dislike her. However, what she is saying in this article makes her sound like a snob and very shallow in my opinion. Translation, “Well what did you expect me to do? I worked 16 hour days and lived in Wilmington, NC. I had to date someone so I chose Austin until someone better came along.” To me it sounds like she doesn’t think much of Chad, Austin, or Wilmington for that matter. I understand that some-times relationships don’t work out but to say that you dated someone for lack of time and opportunity to find someone more suitable, that just makes her sound shallow and needy, imo. I mean if that’s how she felt, why did she date anyone at all? Also, how is it that other actors found time to date someone not involved with the show?

9. Comment by onehotscott23 in April 20, 2012 @ 11:20 am

If the writer of this article didn’t accurately report what Sophia said, then I take back my previous post. I don’t hate Sophia at all. I am just stating my opinion based on what I read in this article. Imo, this atricle makes it sound like Sophia is doing a little “hating” herself.

10. Comment by Linda in April 20, 2012 @ 1:10 pm

@naley23 who said anything about hate. I just dont care for her. Idk how that is small minded. She said it she just won’t admit it.

11. Comment by Linda in April 20, 2012 @ 1:31 pm

Oh and i am pretty sure Sophia would have called out ok mag on twitter on something and go on a rampage but she didnt so im guessing odds are its accurate.

12. Comment by bobolina in April 20, 2012 @ 3:19 pm

i just have to say (from what i read at the past) that Sophia and Austin were together before he was on the show, and that he took the job to be near her again… so i don’t think she talked about him. and for other actors – from what i heared all fo them dated someone from the cast or crow… (sorry for the spelling). but is she did say that – it’s not very nice thing to say…

13. Comment by weenie in April 20, 2012 @ 3:20 pm

Exactly @linda. Frankly I take offense to being called small minded and i sleep quite well at night thank you very much. Trust me I don’t lose any sleep over what she says or any celebrity for that matter.

Ironic how she couldn’t stop balling her eyes out during the final shooting and in this article she sounds like she is so over Wilmington and the show and the men who she had over there too.

14. Comment by Alex in April 20, 2012 @ 3:27 pm

@Linda, she did say something on twitter. That article was just snippets of information pasted together. Don’t believe everything you read, it’s common sense.

15. Comment by Linda in April 20, 2012 @ 3:40 pm

@alex i know she said it on twitter but she never wrote that it was from OK magazine.

16. Comment by naley23 in April 20, 2012 @ 3:50 pm

@alex exactly. That interview was the latest interview she had given and that tweet followed shortly after that interview was posted. From all the interviews and videos I’ve seen or read she seems to be a genuine person with a wonderful heart. Not to mention, she’s incredibly smart and well-spoken. I read a quote from her a while back when she was asked to comment on Paris Hilton’s jail sentence and she took the high road and said “if you can’t say something nice, then it’s best not to say anything at all.” (or something equivalent to that) by the way small-minded means having or showing rigid opinions or a narrow outlook…so I stand by that statement. Maybe Sophia doesn’t appreciate being called all the names you call or have called her…

17. Comment by Linda in April 20, 2012 @ 3:54 pm

@naley23 what names have i called her?

Basically agree to disagree. Done.

18. Comment by naley23 in April 20, 2012 @ 4:04 pm

Wasn’t referring to you. Done.

19. Comment by Linda in April 20, 2012 @ 4:12 pm

Oh sorry. I kinda assumed you were addressing me. Didn’t mean to come off rude to you.

20. Comment by naley23 in April 20, 2012 @ 4:23 pm

@linda No, it’s fine. I should’ve been a little more clear. I’m not tryin to be rude either… I’m just passionate about defending the non-defended. I like to give “celebs” the benefit of the doubt because mags just like to tell the half-truth or none at all. I’ll even go as far as to say in that article it doesn’t paint her in the best light but I have a hard time believing those are the exact words she said. Like I said benefit of the doubt.

21. Comment by CJ in April 20, 2012 @ 4:44 pm

This is why I trust Us Weekly and not OK!

22. Comment by weenie in April 20, 2012 @ 4:48 pm

Well I remember her putting her foot in her mouth many a time during interviews and just rambling on and on and spouting things out and she made her feelings towards Lindsey Lohan quite clear numerous times again and again during interviews, so really not surprised here. She is trying to do some damage control, no one will ever know what was really said, but to tweet about it instead of just letting it slide indicates that she herself realizes that she put her foot in her mouth once again.

I’ve always said that on this board people need to agree to disagree and not get all preachy with others opinions as long it is not personal to the poster.

23. Comment by naley23 in April 20, 2012 @ 5:42 pm

I thought this board was also opposed to attacking the actors and actresses. I understand there are opinions here and everyone is entitled. It jut seems its more negative toward the actress than anything else. If there isn’t something nice to be said in any capacity, why say anything about the post? I love reading the comments here and posting its a great outlet. Just really disheartening to see that others can’t seem to muster up some compassion for people instead of taking shots at them. I don’t always agree with everything Sophia says or support the same stuff (for lack of a better term) she supports. But that doesn’t mean I have the right to absolutely bash her as a human or assume what she’s really like. As for her comment about living in a Petri dish size of a town and having access to only a certain amount of options dating-wise, I live in a small town also…that’s truth there is a limited amount of people in small towns it’s not like she was meaning it in a negative way. I’m not tryin to be preachy I was just hoping that by sayin what I was sayin, maybe you could see another side to this whole thing and not just take a gossip magazine as gospel.

24. Comment by Annie in April 20, 2012 @ 9:23 pm

I always take what’s printed in a gossip magazine with a grain of salt. Have you read Joy’s “The American Gossip Epidemic” blog. Basically it attacks gossip magazines and encourages people to not speak negatively about each other. I don’t mind Sophia, even though I don’t agree with everything she stands for. People she works with have only said nice things about her, and they know her, I don’t. So she may never be my favorite actress (on or off screen) but I also will not bash her on a public forum when I don’t know her personally and also don’t know the ins and outs of her personal relationships. I think what she meant about dating her costars was that they were in a small town, around each other all the time, so relationships happened. Chad dated her and Kenzie. James allegedly dated her and Shantal. Joy married someone she met on set of one of her movies. Hilarie married an OTH crew member. Seems to happen to them all. I certainly get that some people are turned off by Sophia, but I don’t understand people’s apparent joy of saying mean things about her (or anyone). Just my opinion.

25. Comment by ed fury in April 22, 2012 @ 4:03 pm

“I’m clearly an example of when it works out and when it doesn’t work out. In its worst way!” Sophia said of dating co-stars, like ex-husband Chad Michael Murray and recent ex-boyfriend Austin Nichols. “When you work 16 hours a day, like we did on a show, who else do you ever meet? Especially when you’re in a Petri dish of a town the size of a thumbnail. But you got to laugh at your life.”

… wow … Straight up diss to Wilmington. No beating around the “Bush” on that one.