Apr 23,2012

Everly Performs at The Nicholas Sparks Family Weekend Event (Photos and Video)

Everly, Bethany Joy and her singing partner Amber, sang at the Nicholas Sparks Family Weekend on 4/20/2012. Here are some photos from their performance. They are truly amazing and I was very glad I decided to attend last minute. I did not take any video myself but have come across several on the internet so I have included a few at the bottom.

Source:

Source:

Source:

This entry was posted on Monday, April 23rd, 2012 at 5:49 pm and is filed under Bethany Joy Galeotti/Haley James-Scott. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 Responses to “Everly Performs at The Nicholas Sparks Family Weekend Event (Photos and Video)”

1. Comment by weenie in April 23, 2012 @ 8:50 pm

Thanks for posting….great pictures and videos. Nothing on James, Robert and Stephen who were there playing golf? Looks like a fun casual day! My next wish is for Nicholas Spark to put Joy in his next movie!!!!

2. Comment by Amanda in April 23, 2012 @ 11:43 pm

@weenie They are coming in a separate post but yes i have lots :)

3. Comment by weenie in April 24, 2012 @ 6:59 am

Oh goodie! From what I already saw James had on the most adorable hat!!!

4. Comment by Annie in April 24, 2012 @ 10:20 am

@weenie – there were rumors that he was putting Joy in his next one, but everyone said they were just rumors. But now they’re saying Keira Knightly is going to be the lead (that’s what imdb is saying at least). I have nothing against Keira, but it’s hard to imagine her in a Spark’s romance. She usually does edgier roles.

5. Comment by Lindsay in May 1, 2012 @ 1:09 pm

I met Joy and Amber at this event. It was so amazing. Nicholas Sparks is an amazing person!!!! I am so glad I went!

6. Comment by Lindsay in May 1, 2012 @ 8:14 pm