Oct 08,2012

What Is One Thing You Miss Most About OTH Being On The TV Every Week?

I saw this comment a few weeks ago and it made me sad. I miss show night and live updating and reading all the comments and laughing and putting flames out;) I miss the music. I miss you guys too! What do you miss?

bturner

:( its so weird that its September and there aren’t any new episodes of oth to look forward to. I miss the show and I miss coming to the site every week to read all of your comments. I’m so glad I have all the seasons on dvd so I can get an oth fix whenever I need lol

This entry was posted on Monday, October 8th, 2012 at 1:36 pm and is filed under One Tree Hill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 Responses to “What Is One Thing You Miss Most About OTH Being On The TV Every Week?”

1. Comment by ed fury in October 8, 2012 @ 3:17 pm

I just miss the whole fictional town of Tree Hill.

It never was the same for me after Lucas and Peyton were no longer characters on the show.

I also regret never being able to go to Wilmington and seeing the sets and locations while they were filming and now that the series is over. I really wanted to walk on the rivercourt and they removed it so I’ll never get that chance.

I’m glad Soapnet still shows three hours of One Tree Hill every day. I try to tune in as much as possible because I know one day it will get pulled out of the line up and OTH will fade into TV history.

2. Comment by Ashley in October 8, 2012 @ 5:57 pm

What I miss so much about OTH it hard to say just one thing
    1 I miss the looking forward to new episodes every week
    2 I miss the small town of tree hill
    3 I miss one tree hill making me feel better each week yet the re runs to make feel better when I have a bad day or something bad happen to me
    4 I miss the chacthers and there stories
    5 I miss that one hour a week of no interruptions .
    But thank goodness for the DVD I still watch weekly and sometimes daily .

3. Comment by Lindsay in October 8, 2012 @ 6:29 pm

New episodes!!!

4. Comment by C.C. in October 8, 2012 @ 11:55 pm

I was just thinking the other day how much I missed OTH being on. I don’t think there was any one thing that I miss the most, just all it. However, I will say not seeing James Lafferty on my screen every week is a bummer. I do have all the season on DVD and still watch them on Soapnet, so that helps out. :D

5. Comment by kate in October 9, 2012 @ 5:29 am

the music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Comment by ashley in October 9, 2012 @ 8:29 am

where to begin?
    -the excitement of not knowing what will happen next week and then actually finding out
    -the comforting familiarity of the town Tree Hill
    -the characters that reside there
    -the music
    -the humor
    -dan scott
    -i will miss it all

“there is only one Tree Hill, and it is your home…”

7. Comment by AMB in October 9, 2012 @ 11:45 am

I miss the people the stories and the place .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE TREE HILL AND ITS YOUR HOME .
    I miss finding new bands
    I miss the feeling of home in tree hill once a week

8. Comment by AMB in October 9, 2012 @ 11:47 am

I also miss seeing the river court thank goodness I went to Wilmington and saw it before they took it down .
    I miss seeing the sets on the studio tour of the sets

9. Comment by 4 amigas e a cidade in October 9, 2012 @ 6:40 pm

Hey ! I can’t believe that have a blog for one tree hill ! I’m so glad love so much your posts ! xx a brazilian fan

10. Comment by Ashley in October 10, 2012 @ 12:02 pm

It’s simple…I miss everything about One Tree Hill !!!
    I have all the DVDs so I watch them from Season 1 to Season 9 regularly ( sometimes daily :) ).
    I have grown throughout that show and identify with the characters. I just miss them as they had become part of my life.
    The thing about seeing the episodes every week is that we were updated on each characters’s life. Now they’re gone and I miss that.
    One Tree Hill will always stay a part of my life…forever <3 !

11. Comment by bturner in October 11, 2012 @ 12:33 am

Without a doubt I miss the characters most of all. I miss tuning in to see their lives progress week after week. I miss seeing them build or loose relationships..start a family and become parents or struggle to find love or have children…I miss the friendships they had with each other.

I miss the town. Wilmington was the perfect backdrop for the show. And like ed fury I regret never getting the opportunity to go Wilmington to watch the crew film.

I miss the music. The show introduced me to so many artists and it was such a huge part of the show.

And finally I miss coming to the site after each episode to see what everyone had to say. We may not have always agreed but that’s what happens when a show like this makes you emotionally invested in its characters. P.S I’m watching 3.22 the show must go on as I type ;)

12. Comment by onehotscott23 in October 12, 2012 @ 10:54 am

NATHAN SCOTT!!! Hahaha, actually, I miss everything about OTH. I went to Wilmington in 2010 and I am grateful I got to see the filming locations (especially the rivercourt) and tour the studio. I also got to meet James and get a picture with him! I still watch the show on soapnet and on DVD but I miss seeing new episodes and what’s going on in Tree Hill.

13. Comment by AJ Quartermaine GH_Nathan So hot OTH 4evr in November 20, 2012 @ 12:59 am

I keep OTH current in my tv roster,and in my mind,heart,because the re-runs to me even if same one on soapnet per week are usually shown weekdays and wknd.

back to back etc. i LOVE IT just”as”addicted to some more than the other,and i just love how they show complete START to finish of the actual 7th season,and that is fine by me,or thru when peyton my girl drive off with her tall sexy handsome hubby
    LUKE,and cute little baby girl they were MEANT 2 SHARE,forever, in life,on earth,i love it,and i am always going to have OUR 1 TREE HILL,because dvd and soapnet.

always watching,always will,when i am home,also saturday mornings,and record on dvr,so good the 2nd,3rd,fourth time around,and 90210 the ORIGINAL back to back i do same thing.

God speed to all happy holidays!

one tree hill always close to my heart,and my younger sis, mid 20s,is a fan too
    i am almost forty and love it ,she put me onto it in my late 30s now.love it,always a fan of one tree hill.Never will stop wathcing,or hearing the great music each time i do, always re run fanatic! that keep us all close to this most awesome show!

Good night.