Posted by Amy with 359 Comments
Honestly, I’m not happy right now. I was so hoping the cliffhanger was Dan and not Lucas’s call but here we sit with BOTH OF THEM being the cliffhanger. Before I go off on a tangent, let me get to it.
- Jamie and Gavin were so cute singing that song. Sorta pointless, but cute nonetheless.
- Brooke having to give up Angie was so very sad and unfortunately almost put to the side. I was surprised at how littel was shown about that. Not really sure what I expected but Brooke handed her off pretty quickly and Lucas only showed up long enough to walk out the door. His speech to her at the apartment was sweet though. Them saying I love you was definitely friendship as far as I can tell but it was very nice.
- Nathan and Jamie both facing their fears and then seeing them pull through at the end was awesome. It was fan. tastic. seeing Nathan playing ball again. I really missed that. Them playing in the pool was so cute. I love her and Nathan talking at the very end. We got a smidgen of Naley and I loved it.
- Deb and Skills. Ew. That is all.
- Mouth and Millicent…I’m sorry, they are cute together. Really. But they could move to Omaha and no one would know the difference. Great job on the sportscasting though, Mouth.
- It was so. good. to see Haley back in Lucas’s room. After watching Season 1 again this weekend, it was just nice seeing them together. Haley and Peyton too. I think I had forgotten after this season how good of a friend Haley was to Peyton and it was good to see Haley rooting for both of them.
- As for the cliffhangers…
- Dan was almost evil Dan again with that pillow wasn’t he? Not so shocked on the car accident but WOW the pager beeping was definitely a shocker. Wonder if he gets the heart?
As for Lucas/Lindsey/Peyton…
Not happy that Lindsey went to see Lucas in person. She KNOWS how much Lucas is still wanting her and then she wants to come see him just so he can remember how much he misses her. And then for her to walk out when he asks if she misses him? That was just cruel. And what in the heck does the book say?? How does it end? She knows it’s the “perfect ending” so does that have something to do with her phone call to him?
OK, so how did Lucas know to go to the RiverCourt? Did I miss something? His reaction was great…loved that little smile.
And that leads Lucas to go see Peyton. I liked his speech. I get that he’s always loved her and it was hard and it’s still hard. But I was left wanting more. Once again, Peyton is left crying, dreaming of her and Lucas again.
Lucas’s dedication was nice. I liked that it came from him and Haley’s conversation. It was sweet when Lindsey read it. Her calling Lucas was nice but wouldn’t THAT be important to say in person?? I just lied to you and sent you on a binge? Not happy with that.
So Lucas makes the decision to leave and go to Vegas…the big question is who does he take?
My first instinct was LP is dead and he’s taking Lindsey. But two things have me clued into that it might be Peyton. Number one is the text message to Lindsey. It talks about those that have lost their way with love and thinking back to his book when he talks to his love being reawakened, I think it’s talking about Peyton there. Also, I have a suspicion that Lucas did not receive Lindsey’s voicemail. So it’s Lucas and Peyton off to Vegas but do they really get married? Is this where the makeout session happens? What happens when he does get Lindsey’s voicemail if he in fact didn’t get it?