Posted by Amanda with 26 Comments
AHHH!!! Another Great episode for me. Three words. Dan. Chris. Julian. I loved these three together.
- Already Dan, Chris, and Julian tonight were beyond great!
- Chris and his distraction of raming the car in the wall hitting that person. Yes that was something I loved.
- Julian and his moment at the end with Nathan. OH I was screaming at my TV when Nate dropped that gun. Why Nathan Why. So when Julian came around I breathed again
- Dan and Nathan oh gosh pulling at my heartstrings to the point I wasn’t sure what to do.
- Dan he stole the show for me. He was hardcore!
- Poor Brooke I havent been enjoying this storyline as much but I was glad to see this end tonight. Didn’t like to have to see her go through all that. But it was drama filled and she kicked it! Cool to see her and Tara make some peace.
- Haley was not in this much. Excited to see her next week!!
- Clay and Quinn were kind of filler but it didnt bother me.
Well I loved it. I have posted spoilers but have tried to avoid reading them because I like to watch and be surprised. I really wanted this season since it is the last so I didnt know who was going to die. It was my understanding this was the episode the death was supposed to happen. If I read this correctly then I am thinking Dan won’t die… But next weeks episode looks to be a good one too.
Tell what you thought about tonights?